Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,457 comments
tb%20wicked%20witch_zpscbsj3vm8.jpg~original

I don't think he is that tall, maybe 5'8. Just had a thought, I wonder if Kaz has stopped smoking as IIRC he didn't smell of smoke at all.

Maybe you are right, I don't remember a significant height difference from myself either up or down.
Rather off topic, but he was smoking a cigarette when the team left the building on Friday night at 9pm. Don't forget smoking is not permitted indoors in the UK even if you are Kaz :bowdown:

Maybe you are right, I don't remember a significant height difference from myself either up or down.
Rather off topic, but he was smoking a cigarette when the team left the building on Friday night at 9pm. Don't forget smoking is not permitted indoors in the UK even if you are Kaz :bowdown:
You look taller in your picture than him. He doesn't look much taller than me and I'm quite short (5'6.5").

IIRC read before he chain-smokes before doing presentations, maybe only for the press then or potentially has cut down on them.

26950875480_f08cf7b5bb_z.jpg

When you're at a wedding, and you stop to take a photo with your best friend, the Groom, and you get stuck in a never ending moment of waiting for everyone to finish snapping their pics. With the amount of time it takes you end up stiff faced, twitching lips, with the end result not even being a smile anymore.

I'm also apparently the guy that shows up a bit too casual to formal events. Good thing was that I wasn't the least under-dressed!

Back