[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,698 views
This does not pass the smell test.

New seller, no ratings
shipping $2.67 ?? Is he shipping only the pictures?
seller does not offer returns
eBay also offers guarantee that it is what the description says..... so worst I see is that the money would be tied up in PayPal for a bit.
Am I wrong?
 
eBay also offers guarantee that it is what the description says..... so worst I see is that the money would be tied up in PayPal for a bit.
Am I wrong?

It appears the guarantee can apply to this purchase.

Do yourself a favor and verify shipping carrier and cost.

Hope no one else see these for sale. Good luck
 
Kind of a cool way to wrap up a vacation. Got rid of our 07 CRV for an 11 Merc R350. Decent miles in pretty good shape. Couple small things that need some attention, but quite nice and the lady has liked these for quite some time. Six more hours of driving to go... :)
 
It appears the guarantee can apply to this purchase.

Do yourself a favor and verify shipping carrier and cost.

Hope no one else see these for sale. Good luck
So I've messaged him twice now and no response so yea very iffy now.
 
For those wondering minds: The base setup is about as good as it gets, atleast for @ONESPACE and I. A slight tweak to the gearing (less top speed in 5th) and the sway-bars (4 clicks positive on both front & rear) and your good to go.
Oh.....and we are running Hard tires this time. If you want to run softs, good luck....

Also spoke with OneSpace and he said I could have his #39 Nextaline. - thanks man
 
For those wondering minds: The base setup is about as good as it gets, atleast for @ONESPACE and I. A slight tweak to the gearing (less top speed in 5th) and the sway-bars (4 clicks positive on both front & rear) and your good to go.
Oh.....and we are running Hard tires this time. If you want to run softs, good luck....

@irmopars and @ONESPACE, practicing at all tonight?
 
For those wondering minds: The base setup is about as good as it gets, atleast for @ONESPACE and I. A slight tweak to the gearing (less top speed in 5th) and the sway-bars (4 clicks positive on both front & rear) and your good to go.
Oh.....and we are running Hard tires this time. If you want to run softs, good luck....

Also spoke with OneSpace and he said I could have his #39 Nextaline. - thanks man
I don't think soft tires are an option, sorry. Is that way you said good luck? lol
 
I don't think soft tires are an option, sorry. Is that way you said good luck? lol
Yeah I seen there was only Hards, and said we were running them. If anyone wanted to Run softs....I wasn't going to spill the beans =p

Btw, yes I think we both should be on tonight. What time works, 7pm central?
@Lessen, @Mike Lobban will you be on? Anyone else going to be on.
 
Lobban+ full damage=No.

Too bad, I really like this car.

Tonight is Lobanaro Lounge night where racing is fun and non-stressful, that's where all the cool kids,(meaning slower), go.
 
Mike, are you scared of a little damage? Come back, it will be fun to battle with you and aero this season.
 
Probably not. I think I still need to work on the scoring sheet for this season. Still getting caught up from vacation.
 
Running a little late with dinner plans,be on shortly
 
Das ist mein

maxresdefault.jpg

It's already been taken. Is there another livery you would like?
 
Can I get a confirmation from everyone that is planning on racing this season?
 
Hello: Any chance I could run in your league?

  • GTPlanet ID: Xradkins
  • PSN ID: Xrad-11
  • Livery Choice: Privateer? Unless someone wants to take be under their wings.

Of course, I have you on the list for this season. Go ahead and pick a livery.

Are you still division ranked in Sunday SNAIL?
 
Back