[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,413 views
How is your tire wear with that lower DF?
Actually pretty good, but like SGETI was saying the left front just sucks. I tried different tire pressures, but didn't help.
 
What's your down force?

I'm running at 6 DF. Started at 10 and worked my way down. Did try 4, just a tad to loose for me, maybe will retry with lower springs.

How is your tire wear with that lower DF?

Tire wear for three of the tires is good, its that left front that will ruin the party.
 
I'll be on the road to Edmonton Wednesday night. Won't be able to race... and this is one of my favorite tracks :(
 
I'll confirm, but on emergency call this week. Hopefully nothing happens, and makes me late to the party.
 
Uhhh we are racing tonight right guys? I didn't see an official post of confirmed drivers, etc.
Also, we do not have anyone hosting the streaming tonight.

Who's hosting? @swjaxon @ONESPACE
Is there KOQ?
 
Uhhh we are racing tonight right guys? I didn't see an official post of confirmed drivers, etc.
Also, we do not have anyone hosting the streaming tonight.

Who's hosting? @swjaxon @ONESPACE
Is there KOQ?

Actually, Pilsbury is streaming tonight. I may jump in if I'm feeling up to it. Kind of uncomfortable right now though. (4 fillings)

I highly doubt there will be KOQ. I'm pretty sure Jax is still hosting. If he is still having internet issues I'm sure I can get the room fired up at least, even if I don't feel like being chatty.
 
Hey guys this is Jax's wife,he's not gonna be racing tonight,he's not doing good health wise and he wanted me to let you guys know,as soon as he's better he'll be back
 
Thanks You Mrs. Jax. We'll take care of it. Best wish to your hubby.
 
Uhhh we are racing tonight right guys? I didn't see an official post of confirmed drivers, etc.
Also, we do not have anyone hosting the streaming tonight.

Who's hosting? @swjaxon @ONESPACE
Is there KOQ?
Yea we're racin. Lookin into hosts now. I can try.

No KOQ.

Is #23 taken?
 
Could somebody please post results when they get a chance. I'll be back in action next week. :)
 
Could somebody please post results when they get a chance. I'll be back in action next week. :)

I finished 2nd in Race #1, and 7th in Race #2
 
Could somebody please post results when they get a chance. I'll be back in action next week. :)
Xrad was 10th in race one and in race #2 was DQ because of jumped start.
 

Attachments

  • race1ra.PNG
    race1ra.PNG
    56.3 KB · Views: 31
  • race2ra.PNG
    race2ra.PNG
    42.4 KB · Views: 31
@vovik Do you recal who got the pole? Thanks.
 
Back