[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
IMG_5338.JPG
IMG_5336.JPG

21728331_1670591039642277_5163632524081886765_n.jpg

1. @Alex ONeill . @Xradkins For when Alex said I can't look at someone's fuel while watching the race. And for X-rad when I said on MY screen you had 38 liters, I meant 38 not 3.8. But since you two had to correct me like I didn't what I was looking at. You guys are re-re-corrected. Your welcome and very nice wins Sunday.

Last edited:

1. @Alex ONeill . @Xradkins For when Alex said I can't look at someone's fuel while watching the race. And for X-rad when I said on MY screen you had 38 liters, I meant 38 not 3.8. But since you two had to correct me like I didn't what I was looking at. You guys are re-re-corrected. Your welcome and very nice wins Sunday.
OK, that's good information to share about what your view is of my car. Does it make sense though, when my fuel settings were 30 Liters for race and 30 max for pit stops? I wonder if that is really accurate detail shared with others when using the monitoring view? That being said, then if it is true, I must be even better when I lower the fuel. One would hope, LOL. It is not possible to confirm this because Pcars replays are very basic and do not share this information. I hope the next version of Pcars will be able to show more car status info. Thanks @ONESPACE, no one ever believes a word you say. ha ha ha.....

Get you some coffee, sit down, and learn ya sumtin

So, it's pretty clear why one would setup and adjust in a particular order. According to the video, it's simply based on the complexity of the work. Now, I have to wonder if adjusting based on the labor is the "take", then what is the "give"? Is there a side affect of setying up or tuning in that order? In sim racing, there is no labor differential between works, so is there a more effective order of adjustment if you throw the labor out the window?

Discuss...

OK, that's good information to share about what your view is of my car. Does it make sense though, when my fuel settings were 30 Liters for race and 30 max for pit stops? I wonder if that is really accurate detail shared with others when using the monitoring view? That being said, then if it is true, I must be even better when I lower the fuel. One would hope, LOL. It is not possible to confirm this because Pcars replays are very basic and do not share this information. I hope the next version of Pcars will be able to show more car status info. Thanks @ONESPACE, no one ever believes a word you say. ha ha ha.....

This is what i was getting at, Xrad only ever had 30L at any given time so what it shows in the monitoring is not correct in regards to fuel. It is also incorrect reagrding tires from what i have seen. When Flip used to run his practices and driving instruction we noticed this. it would say that the person had some random amount of fuel when we would all monitor their lap but what was showing and set up in the drivers veiw was completely different. Glitches, who knows lol.

This is what i was getting at, Xrad only ever had 30L at any given time so what it shows in the monitoring is not correct in regards to fuel. It is also incorrect reagrding tires from what i have seen. When Flip used to run his practices and driving instruction we noticed this. it would say that the person had some random amount of fuel when we would all monitor their lap but what was showing and set up in the drivers veiw was completely different. Glitches, who knows lol.
Fuel calculations, monitoring other drivers tire wear and fuel have always been screwed up in this game, along with other aspects, like pit stops. It's the "can't" reference. I knew Damn well UMDfutball didn't have 60Liters with 10 minutes left in the races or Xrad 38 liters left. I was curious what he actually had left in the tank. Regardless what a drivers telemetry is on screen, I "can" still look at it. I didn't buy this game yesterday.
I'll confirm to get whooped by that Damn lotus again.

Fuel calculations, monitoring other drivers tire wear and fuel have always been screwed up in this game, along with other aspects, like pit stops. It's the "can't" reference. I knew Damn well UMDfutball didn't have 60Liters with 10 minutes left in the races or Xrad 38 liters left. I was curious what he actually had left in the tank. Regardless what a drivers telemetry is on screen, I "can" still look at it. I didn't buy this game yesterday.
I'll confirm to get whooped by that Damn lotus again.
You are making a point for pCars2, right? I hope they already now about this and can make it work. BTW, did I answer your question about how much I had in the tank at the time you asked? A: YES I DID! LOL

Get you some coffee, sit down, and learn ya sumtin

Extremely informative Hazard, especially on the dampers portion which I always have issues with. I don't really have any sort of prior mechanical or engineering background so I'm always flying blind on the PCars descriptions when setting or adjusting dampers, literally took notes on it lol, but the guy in the video lays it out pretty easily with how they should be set/adjusted depending on what kind of surface you're racing on.

Also of note if anybody hasn't noticed yet, Fanatec finally launched their PC/PS4 compatible CSL Elite wheel in North America which I've been patiently waiting on for what seems like ages. If you're in the market for something decent for PS4 or dual compatible like I am, I'd say you don't have to look no further than that. You'll have to drop a little extra on pedals if you don't have any but I feel like you should be able to at least find CSL pedals on the secondhand market for cheap.

Extremely informative Hazard, especially on the dampers portion which I always have issues with. I don't really have any sort of prior mechanical or engineering background so I'm always flying blind on the PCars descriptions when setting or adjusting dampers, literally took notes on it lol, but the guy in the video lays it out pretty easily with how they should be set/adjusted depending on what kind of surface you're racing on.

Also of note if anybody hasn't noticed yet, Fanatec finally launched their PC/PS4 compatible CSL Elite wheel in North America which I've been patiently waiting on for what seems like ages. If you're in the market for something decent for PS4 or dual compatible like I am, I'd say you don't have to look no further than that. You'll have to drop a little extra on pedals if you don't have any but I feel like you should be able to at least find CSL pedals on the secondhand market for cheap.

I been thinking about a new wheel. Hard to beat the Thrustmaster. But have never owned a Fanatic. They seemed to be the best thing out today though.

You are making a point for pCars2, right? I hope they already now about this and can make it work. BTW, did I answer your question about how much I had in the tank at the time you asked? A: YES I DID! LOL
SMS new all about their problems, mid 2015. Haven't done any practice for whatever track this week. Busy running 3:51:xxx at La Sartre, with Aston Martin Vantage GT3 for a 3 hour race tomorrow at 8pm Est. Any Pcars game experts willing to help me improve would be highly appreciated. Its just a once a month ROLEX race. But im sure any of you guys could join if ya like. Same old thing as here, just have to sign up. STA.com

So uhh... We ran one 45 minute race then called it a day. Don't know what that means for points and etc., but here's the results for Brands Hatch.

Qualifying:
1. Rednose
2. Onespace
3. UMD
4. X-Rad
5. Old Bear

Race:
1.) Onespace
2.) X-Rad
3.) UMD
4.) Old Bear
5.) Rednose