[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
Good Morning All,

First, I am glad to hear that you guys still ran a race yesterday. Secondly, I want to apologize for missing the 12 PM EST start time. I had gone to bed far to late on Saturday night and ended up oversleeping. I didn't wake up till 2:30 PM EST. Again I apologize, and will make sure that we have a good event next Sunday. Oh, and by the by, below is one of the first reviews for PCars 2. Just keep in mind this YouTuber is not a hardcore sim racer. He is your typical I play all games type of guy, but still it is the first review, so here you go:

Decided to quit procrastinating and dropped the money on PCars2 + Season Pass for both PS4 and PC. Took a pretty hefty chunk out of my bank account as well but I'm looking forward to some PCars2 seasons to come!
I did the same,$90 a piece took a good little chunk out of my play money,but I think it will be worth it

Kinda bummed. I'm having a firmware problem with my wheel so I won't be enjoying the game quite yet. Even though I worked my hiney off to finish my rig by today and I accomplished that feat. Oh well, just need to be a bit more patient. I guess I just have some time to clean up my wires and tweak my seated position.

Kinda bummed. I'm having a firmware problem with my wheel so I won't be enjoying the game quite yet. Even though I worked my hiney off to finish my rig by today and I accomplished that feat. Oh well, just need to be a bit more patient. I guess I just have some time to clean up my wires and tweak my seated position.
That sux,I hope I don't have any problems when I try to set mine up on the PC in the morning

Good Morning Everyone,

So I lied about my previous post being my last on the thread, this one actually is. I just wanted to post a final send off to this thread before we move on to our new one. Project International Touring Series (PITS) has been running for well over a year now on Project Cars, and quickly became the most active league on gtplanet for this game. The league was fathered in by @Zii1993 and @Alex ONeill. Under their leadership the league grew very rapidly, and was privileged to some of the best racers on PCars. There was always someone to race on the grid, as there was a uniform spectrum of skill.

I came on board as a driver during PITS second season, and have been here ever since. It wasn't just the great racing that kept me around, but the amazing people I met and raced with along the way. In time I was offered a co-directors position within the league, and I accepted. As co-director I have only ever made decisions that I felt would help the growth of the league, and improve on the great formula @Zii1993 and @Alex ONeill created. Overall, I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been apart of PITS and made the league a great place to race! Finally, as a personal note from me to @Alex ONeill & @Zii1993, I would like to use a quote to give my thanks for what they created, and providing me the opportunity to help move it into the future on Project Cars 2, "If I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants". - Sir Issac Newton

Best Regards,

-HazardLvL4 / Kyle

Back