[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
image.jpeg

V8 Supercar Challenge
Round 1 - Watkins Glen GP

The following drivers not in bold need to confirm their intent to race this wednesday, by 7:00pm Eastern. I will update the list accordingly
Zii1993 - Confirmed
Alex ONiell - Confirmed
Cardahs - Confirmed
Aerolite - Confirmed
Swjaxson - Confirmed
Desertpenguin09 - Confirmed
Fallen_log - Confirmed
Mike Lobban - Confirmed
JoeW - Confirmed
Edbenz27 - Confirmed

@joe_diben
@stimpy40
@racer420

Last edited:

Figured I'd share the setup I found for tonight since I'm new to tuning cars. Chopped 4 seconds off time slow time with this set up.

Figured I'd share the setup I found for tonight since I'm new to tuning cars. Chopped 4 seconds off time slow time with this set up.

Holy ****, 42's!
Thanks very much for sharing that setup, I'm going to make the changes and try again.
Luke, you have some competition! And a fellow countryman to boot!

@areolite

That's def not my time! Lmfao but stock car, I was running a slow 1:53 and then after this tune I was running 1:49's

But excited for the race tonight. :)

@areolite

That's def not my time! Lmfao but stock car, I was running a slow 1:53 and then after this tune I was running 1:49's

But excited for the race tonight. :)
Too funny! I thought you were a transplanted Brit living in Lousiana as well, lol.
That's what happens when you try to watch on a phone!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, I will give this a try later on.

It def puts a lot of weight on the back wheels but I find my breaks get hot fast. Would 1000 degree breaks be a bad thing? Idk what the ideal temp of my breaks and tiers should be.

Yea that makes since. This guy had me dropping it to 30, and even 10 during qualifying, but I wasent quite sure what it'd do. Makes complete sense now tho.

Sorry Zii, I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight, it's my moms birthday. If I get back in time I'll try and join.

Holy ****, 42's!
Thanks very much for sharing that setup, I'm going to make the changes and try again.
Luke, you have some competition! And a fellow countryman to boot!
What a marroon.
Team Baaaaaaaaah has gotta be the oldest team, by far. Combined age 147. Or there a bouts.
I'm gonna try that tune with the brake duct at 50%

Last edited:
Back