Players got a early copy for GT7?

• Thread starter The Cake
  • 239 comments
I think it's only reviewers who get early copies mate.

They'll be allowed to post their reviews on the 2nd of March.

Why is it so important to know who got it anyway?
cause its interesting. I heard some die hard fant did not get, and people that doest even stream or make videoes got it......Thekie, tidge, and some other didnt get, and I just wanted to know who got one :)

I heard some die hard fant did not get
Why would PlayStation send out review codes to any "die hard fan"? Review codes are for reviews.
people that doest even stream or make videoes got it
Why is that a requirement in your mind? Streaming and videos are (except in the case of video reviews) not reviews. Review codes are for reviews.

I am more interested to know whether physical copies are already starting to arrive at retailers. Because this would mark the point at which Sony can no longer control whom gets access to early copies, and thereby without power to sanction leaks. I’ll try my best to resist such leaks myself, but the masses will absorb them like there’s no tomorrow.

I am more interested to know whether physical copies are already starting to arrive at retailers. Because this would mark the point at which Sony can no longer control whom gets access to early copies, and thereby without power to sanction leaks. I’ll try my best to resist such leaks myself, but the masses will absorb them like there’s no tomorrow.

10 days without any leak? I don't think so.

I remember when GT3 got released ,I walked into my local gaming store and it was on the shelf to buy the day before release , talk about being excited . Still had to go back to work with my copy and do another 4 hours of mind numbing stuff , I thought about saying I need to go home as I don't feel well all of a sudden :rolleyes:

Corona restrictions are almost gone here in Norway. Or else I’d seriously concider tell my boss I tested positive on the sunday after release to get some playtime during the day. With needy kids I don’t have any time at all until they fall asleep. Lol

Lucky you! My boss is a pain in the backside sometimes, so I don’t dare to ask for any weeks off(other than the summer vacation obviously) except one in Sept when @Nico_Ble99 comes over for Gatebil. :gtpflag:

I just found a good reason to be old! Retired and nowhere to go except GT7:D:lol:
I don’t know why, but this made me think of work one day, I was at this old guys place installing his FWA LTE internet. I was finishing up and helping him connect to the new router, and as I fired up his computer I said "now we wait, seems to be a bit slow" he responded "I’m retired… I have time to wait" :lol:

Last edited:
:guilty::ouch:🫂 I don’t know why, but this made me think of work one day, I was at this old guys place installing his FWA LTE internet. I was finishing up and helping him connect to the new router, and as I fired up his computer I said "now we wait, seems to be a bit slow" he responded "I’m retired… I have time to wait" :lol:
Only thing I can not wait for is getting to the bathroom ;);):guilty::ouch::grumpy::embarrassed::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi,

Not sure what all the fuss is about to be honest! My copy arrived this morning. I love it! Can't play online but...

The wheel of misfortune has been replaced by the wheel of quickness. You have to press X as soon as you see the "wheel" on screen. If you don't like your prize car there is already a cheat code in place.... XXX OOO XXX and you can re-set.

I can adjust my tyre size and pressures!!! OMG!!! Select Car. Select "Option" > "Tyre option" > Sunday cup > Pro > Super Quick > Alien with 3 Monitors + Insane cost rig and seat.... Its just amazing!

There is a special port for liveries too... Connect Apple iMac. Go to "Siri please can I?". Imagine the livery you require. Press send - Job done.

I could write more but I am now looking at the "World peace", "Pick up chicks" and "Heathy life" options! Whooooot!

My apologies to the OP and the moderator who now has to decide what's next......

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

I remember when GT3 got released ,I walked into my local gaming store and it was on the shelf to buy the day before release , talk about being excited . Still had to go back to work with my copy and do another 4 hours of mind numbing stuff , I thought about saying I need to go home as I don't feel well all of a sudden :rolleyes:
I remember how I entered the local electronics shop back in the day and instantly saw GT2 standing on the shelf. Total disbelief because before that moment I didn’t even know the game existed. Maybe I would have known if I had subscribed to PlayStation Magazine, but those were quite expensive and internet access was still in the stone ages. I had no idea what the GT2 release date was, but I knew had to go and buy it the next day before someone else did. Small town. :lol:

Last edited:
cause its interesting. I heard some die hard fant did not get, and people that doest even stream or make videoes got it......Thekie, tidge, and some other didnt get, and I just wanted to know who got one :)
It's an absolute outrage that prominent Gran Turismo YouTubers like GOTMAXPOWER have been snubbed for freebies review copies. Please send your thoughts and prayers via Patreon to help them through these trying times 🙏

boat leek GIF

Leaks? It’s a driving game. Not sure there’s a third act twist that can be spoiled here.
But there can be plenty of surprises along the way that people may want to discover for themselves. E.g. engine swaps, widebody kits etc. Stuff people will want to go and discover for themselves.

And think back to GT4 with its stealth race cars hidden in the used car dealer until a certain in game day. PD can always have a few tricks up their sleeve.

Back