Playstation store preorderPS4 

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 816 comments

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

• Total voters
Wanna know what sucks when a 18gb game only downloads 4gb on pre-load? You can't download the rest until you start the game. :guilty:

Someone who is already playing in the PS4 can do me a big favor? Change in your console the language to Portuguese of Brazil and make sure the game will be in Portuguese subtitles? because if so, will buy the European version because in Brazil probably only day out 12/05

20150506150437.jpg

:bowdown::D:D:D:D

I now have it installed, but it only came as a 3.833gb download (and then the update and the install files).

When I try to start it it just has the countdown timer midscreen.

Anyone any idea when it will download the rest of the 18gb? Now or when I start playing?

Mines taking forever and had numerous hours to go for the 3.8 gig file despite me having a connection for my PS4 to the internet that hands around 31-34meg without fail

On PS4?

Edit: Never mind, mine just started the 19gb. That's weird though none of my other digital games downloaded in two stages.
This is the first time I've preordered on PSN but I did read a post on here saying driveclub did the same.

Well I ended up pulling the trigger on getting it from the UK PSN. Now to wait!

Edit: Also if you like their Facebook page you'll get another 5% off which will bring it down to $60.

Last edited:
So i just checked sony entertainment network, and pCARS is in the purchased list.
So dose that mean it has downloaded?

You didn't miss anything. It's not available in the US PSN Store.

Ninja'd!

Thank you for the response guys, was going crazy lol. Forgive my ignorance but this seems strange and have a few more questions if I may.

1. will I be able to get the pre order cars?

2. any reason why it's not available for pre order yet?

3. most importantly is it confirmed it will be in US PSN store?

Thank you for the response guys, was going crazy lol. Forgive my ignorance but this seems strange and have a few more questions if I may.

1. will I be able to get the pre order cars?

2. any reason why it's not available for pre order yet?

3. most importantly is it confirmed it will be in US PSN store?
Yes you will be able to get the extra cars as long as you buy digital.

There won't be a preorder because SMS was unable to secure a slot on the US PSN store because of the delays.

There was an email a guy on here posted from SMS that made it seem like the game will be on the store on the 12th but that is not 100% confirmed.

Yes you will be able to get the extra cars as long as you buy digital.

There won't be a preorder because SMS was unable to secure a slot on the US PSN store because of the delays.

There was an email a guy on here posted from SMS that made it seem like the game will be on the store on the 12th but that is not 100% confirmed.

Thank you sir

Back