Playstation store preorderPS4 

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 816 comments

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

• Total voters
Now we can sit down and relax for a couple of hours:cool:
IMG_20150506_170944.jpg

Anyone know if DLC is region locked? If I buy the game in the UK store and later buy a future DLC from the same store, will I be able to play the DLC in my US account?

Yes, it's just as fast*

*by fast, I mean dial-up speeds which is all PSN can seem to manage :mad:
Yeah that seems about right.

Since I've been downloading the estimated time left has fluctuated to everything between 110 minutes and 64 hours.

I wish I would have looked here instead of trying to call everyplace around here that sells gsmes. Ok the 12th I guess I can wait but if it pops up on PSN I will pick it up on that :((

I take it you need to be connected to the same wifi network as the ps4 for it to show up?

No, I can remote connect on any wifi via the internet. I've not tried 4G yet, I'll try it in a bit as I'm going out soon to eat, drink and be merry

No, I can remote connect on any wifi via the internet. I've not tried 4G yet, I'll try it in a bit as I'm going out soon to eat, drink and be merry

Where do you go on the app to find it? Can't see anything. On the works wifi just now.

Where do you go on the app to find it? Can't see anything. On the works wifi just now.

Are you using the remote play app and not one of the other PS apps? You just open the app and hit next, it then connects. It automatically tries the local wifi then tries over the net.

Just checked and 4G doesn't work, tells me I need to connect to wifi

Are you using the remote play app and not one of the other PS apps? You just open the app and hit next, it then connects. It automatically tries the local wifi then tries over the net.

Just checked and 4G doesn't work, tells me I need to connect to wifi

Ahh. That's where I'm going wrong :dunce:

where can i get this app i dont see it in the app store? im at work and want to see if its downloading yet or not

Just got home to this!!!!

image.jpg

Looking at the countdown timer is not going to let me play it until 12.05! Wtf! :banghead:

Edit: Updating the time in the settings menu corrected it. It's now counting down to exactly midnight. Kudos to @Brit999

Last edited:
Back