Playstation store preorderPS4 

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 816 comments

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

• Total voters
IMG_20150506_191521.jpg
When i click on the 20.45GB i had this info ,so.....still some gb to download but will be there at midnight .

Just a heads up to all, I got a confirmation email from Sony regarding my order, it also said it's playable at 11oclock tonight, not midnight :)

Just a heads up to all, I got a confirmation email from Sony regarding my order, it also said it's playable at 11oclock tonight, not midnight :)

But the countdown on screen is until midnight. I will be trying at 11, but I bet I will have had a beer or two before I can watch the opening credits before bed!

Pls tell me your payment method after it's concluded. I think i'm going for it as well.

Just bought it, I used paypal, but credit card can also be used to buy it. It sends you an email with a link where you input your phone number and they call you sending a verification code. After you put the code it may take some time for them to send the code. I am waiting on the code now

This application data file is crawling. The first 5GB seems to have been pretty quick but its only managed 400mb in the last 90 mins. Estimated 75 hours remaining

Mine hasn't even downloaded the 4gb it's been hours? :nervous: another 16gb after this!..I think I will miss the midnight one and try for tomorrow evening ;)

Update: Not buying from CDKEYS. After my order being approved they require me to send a picture of my id

LOL weird. i bought 4 sets of codes yesterday and they didnt need a thing. had the verify code texted to my phone and i was good to go after that.

Thought I'd just see what would happen if I manually forward the clock , clicked on the P.cars icon and it had changed to 16 minutes until playable , then it changed back to 4hrs 50 dammit

I couldn't think about it any longer, made the choice this morning to get the UK pre-order. I only did that after I was sure that the DLC would work (tried out some DLC from Driveclub on my GB account, all works fine).

The game is downloading right now, although my funds haven't been confirmed-do I need to pay with a country of origin credit card (since I'm buying a UK product, do I need a UK credit card) or is my Canadian card fine?????:nervous:

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't think about it any longer, made the choice this morning to get the UK pre-order. I only did that after I was sure that the DLC would work (tried out some DLC from Driveclub on my GB account, all works fine).

The game is downloading right now, although my funds haven't been confirmed-do I need to pay with a country of origin credit card (since I'm buying a UK product, do I need a UK credit card) or is my Canadian card fine?????:nervous:
I'm in U.S. and purchased redeem codes from cdkeys. Redeem code filled my UK PSN wallet. That worked for me.

For those who bought it through cdkeys, what method did you guys use for payment? Anyone used paypal?
cdkeys only allowed me to use PayPal. I was redirected to PayPal site and had choice of PayPal transfer or credit card. I paid with credit card via PayPal site. Then page redirected back to cdkeys to confirm purchase.

Wow just came home and download is at 5 GB and 19 hours to go??? Wtf! I have a 25mbit comnektion and am using the Google dns. Any advice?

Maybe because there is a bunch of people downloading it. I don't use any different method of downloading and it normally only takes an hour to download huge games

Wow just came home and download is at 5 GB and 19 hours to go??? Wtf! I have a 25mbit comnektion and am using the Google dns. Any advice?

Pause and restart, mine went from 15 hours to 35 minutes after a few tries.

I give up as well. Have been downloading for like 8-10 hours now. 5.7gb downloaded. On a 50 line. I tried cable/wifi/reset router/ Almost anything.. Net works fine on my PC..

Last time I'll ever buy anything from that store. What a joke.

Guys keep pausing and resuming. It lowers it.

Strangely I put the DNS settings back to normal and now my 10 Mbps Internet is getting through a GB every ten minutes. At 19.6 now so almost done.

Back