PS4 Playstation store preorder

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by BarryB, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

1. Digital

54.5%
  2. Standard hard copy

25.2%
  3. LE hard copy

20.3%
  1. svenvangent

svenvangent

IMG_20150506_191521.jpg When i click on the 20.45GB i had this info ,so.....still some gb to download but will be there at midnight .

2. Brit999

Brit999

I had the same earlier today, I updated the clock from the internet and refreshed it. Its in the settings on the XMB. I got 10 minutes back :bowdown:

Kkj10 and G219 like this.
  3. the_D_

the_D_

Just a heads up to all, I got a confirmation email from Sony regarding my order, it also said it's playable at 11oclock tonight, not midnight :)

svenvangent likes this.
  4. Brit999

Brit999

But the countdown on screen is until midnight. I will be trying at 11, but I bet I will have had a beer or two before I can watch the opening credits before bed!

5. Tcabrino

Tcabrino

Just bought it, I used paypal, but credit card can also be used to buy it. It sends you an email with a link where you input your phone number and they call you sending a verification code. After you put the code it may take some time for them to send the code. I am waiting on the code now

6. the_D_

the_D_

I was surprised

Attached Files:

7. Kkj10

Kkj10

Just done it. Got my 5mins back! :D

I thank you sir! :bowdown::cheers:

Brit999 likes this.
  8. neil_1980

neil_1980

This application data file is crawling. The first 5GB seems to have been pretty quick but its only managed 400mb in the last 90 mins. Estimated 75 hours remaining

9. torque99

torque99

Mine hasn't even downloaded the 4gb it's been hours? :nervous: another 16gb after this!..I think I will miss the midnight one and try for tomorrow evening ;)

10. Tcabrino

Tcabrino

Update: Not buying from CDKEYS. After my order being approved they require me to send a picture of my id

11. FlyEmirate

FlyEmirate

pause then resume the download. works for me every time.

neil_1980 and torque99 like this.
  12. FlyEmirate

FlyEmirate

LOL weird. i bought 4 sets of codes yesterday and they didnt need a thing. had the verify code texted to my phone and i was good to go after that.

13. OooAhh Cantona

OooAhh Cantona

Worked for me without this odd request. Did you go to cdkeys or seedy kids? :odd:

14. Cholton82

Cholton82

Thought I'd just see what would happen if I manually forward the clock , clicked on the P.cars icon and it had changed to 16 minutes until playable , then it changed back to 4hrs 50 dammit

torque99 likes this.
  15. Alexlr9

Alexlr9

I couldn't think about it any longer, made the choice this morning to get the UK pre-order. I only did that after I was sure that the DLC would work (tried out some DLC from Driveclub on my GB account, all works fine).

The game is downloading right now, although my funds haven't been confirmed-do I need to pay with a country of origin credit card (since I'm buying a UK product, do I need a UK credit card) or is my Canadian card fine?????:nervous:

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
  16. WarriusZero

WarriusZero

TimeBenderGT and Jhonatas1981 like this.
  17. OooAhh Cantona

OooAhh Cantona

I'm in U.S. and purchased redeem codes from cdkeys. Redeem code filled my UK PSN wallet. That worked for me.

18. Tcabrino

Tcabrino

For those who bought it through cdkeys, what method did you guys use for payment? Anyone used paypal?

19. OooAhh Cantona

OooAhh Cantona

cdkeys only allowed me to use PayPal. I was redirected to PayPal site and had choice of PayPal transfer or credit card. I paid with credit card via PayPal site. Then page redirected back to cdkeys to confirm purchase.

20. Smoothherb

Smoothherb

Wow just came home and download is at 5 GB and 19 hours to go??? Wtf! I have a 25mbit comnektion and am using the Google dns. Any advice?

21. dave2319

dave2319

Maybe because there is a bunch of people downloading it. I don't use any different method of downloading and it normally only takes an hour to download huge games

22. nt1138

nt1138

Pause and restart, mine went from 15 hours to 35 minutes after a few tries.

Zeydius likes this.
  23. GranTurismoFive

GranTurismoFive

Anyone else coming down with A cold?

I mean I was fine at the start of the week. Seems as though I'm feeling worse as the days go by.... I'm unsure whether ill be able to make it into work tomorrow... Let alone Friday.

amazed, priesty_lfc and FlyEmirate like this.
  24. Brit999

Brit999

You are welcome :) See you in 2 hrs 35 mins :)

25. Kkj10

Kkj10

Only 2 hours 30 now!

Don't think you will see me for quite some time after midnight! :lol:

26. Smoothherb

Smoothherb

Hm after pausing and resume it went up to 50 hours...

27. nt1138

nt1138

Do it until it drops.

GranTurismo guy likes this.
  28. Badinho

Badinho

I give up as well. Have been downloading for like 8-10 hours now. 5.7gb downloaded. On a 50 line. I tried cable/wifi/reset router/ Almost anything.. Net works fine on my PC..

Last time I'll ever buy anything from that store. What a joke.

29. GranTurismo guy

GranTurismo guy

Guys keep pausing and resuming. It lowers it.

Strangely I put the DNS settings back to normal and now my 10 Mbps Internet is getting through a GB every ten minutes. At 19.6 now so almost done.

30. Smoothherb

Smoothherb

Strange that some can download at a normal speed? It's now on 20 hours after changing to opendns. Wouldn't have been a problem if they start the preload on time :(

GranTurismo guy likes this.