Playstation store preorderPS4 

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 816 comments

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

• Total voters
I have downloaded Mortal Kombat X, Last of us, etc, with full sppeed - no problems. Then this game, which I have been waiting for... Also bought new wheel (thrustmaster 300, new monitor) and now.. JOOOKE :D

Wireless was silly slow for me so I used a cable in the same room as the router and very nice fast download. Now I have to wait a couple of hours to play but I'll be asleep by then. Then it's work in the morning.

There is a reason for releasing games on a Friday in the UK and it's a very good reason.

Wireless was silly slow for me so I used a cable in the same room as the router and very nice fast download. Now I have to wait a couple of hours to play but I'll be asleep by then. Then it's work in the morning.

There is a reason for releasing games on a Friday in the UK and it's a very good reason.

And we all have to go and vote tomorrow!

Mine is usually at 70-80 hours, then it drops to normal speed and tells med 70 minutes for 13 gb.. Forr like 1 minut.. and then back to 70-80 for a loong time.

Wow just came home and download is at 5 GB and 19 hours to go??? Wtf! I have a 25mbit comnektion and am using the Google dns. Any advice?

I binned the Google dns settings and went back to auto set-up on my connection and it flew through downloading it all

can i make deal with anyone for 45 pound Europe Psn code to buy Project Cars in UK psn store ?
To be clear: are you just asking for Redeem Code to put funds in your UK PSN wallet?

(Eg. You already created UK account but can't/won't purchase funds at cdkeys.)

please help me get UK PSN code to buy project cars in UK psn store.. my debit card can't allow to order anything in UK after i called bank and tried many online code site and checkout keep say error

To be clear: are you just asking for Redeem Code to put funds in your UK PSN wallet?

(Eg. You already created UK account but can't/won't purchase funds at cdkeys.)

yes and i give you usa psn code is 50 dollar if you agree with this deal to give me UK psn code is 45 pounds .. Project Cars cost 44.99 right ?

please help me get UK PSN code to buy project cars in UK psn store.. my debit card can't allow to order anything in UK after i called bank and tried many online code site and checkout keep say error
Have you tried PayPal?

That was a right mission... if I paused and resumed 10+ times eventually it would drop down to sub 30 mins remaining... for about 2 minutes then go back to 50+. repeating the process over and over and over and eventually it was sorted with plenty of time to spare.

Now just a wait till 12 and then a couple of laps of Donington, Oulton and the ring and then sleep before work

That's correct. You have to use card with UK billing address. The workaround is purchasing Redeem Code via cdkeys.com. You should be able to use your debit card at cdkeys/PayPal.

Ok so how do you intend to pay somebody else for a code?

i still has 50 as USA psn code on amazon website. i won't touch it until anyone agree with deal is 45 pounds for 50 dollar via USA psn code. example : i give someone is 50 as usa psn code and someone give me 45 pounds as UK psn code is fair deal

I bought 10 pounds in amazon uk, now giving another shot at cdkeys for the 35 pounds. But I don't think I'll be able to get it before midnight

i still has 50 as USA psn code on amazon website. i won't touch it until anyone agree with deal is 45 pounds for 50 dollar via USA psn code. example : i give someone is 50 as usa psn code and someone give me 45 pounds as UK psn code is fair deal
£45 redeem code cost $63 US.

Lol not according to my currency converter.

Back