Playstation store preorderPS4 

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 816 comments

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

• Total voters
Digital .........Done:cool:

First time going digee bang bang

Attachments

• IMG_20150328_175907.jpg
    IMG_20150328_175907.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
The only thing we have to do is ; ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................TO WAIT .......................................AND WAIT..............................AND WAIT.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AND WAIT......................LIFE CAN BE soooooooooo hard.

I voted for digital copy, because I want to play as soon as possible.

But I also want the shiny Limited Edition hard copy. With a printed book. Or something.

I hope my wife does not read my credit card statement in June, I might have to explain why I have been charged twice for PCars.

Well, I've just pre ordered the digi from PS store seeing as it has the LE car pack included. Its a no brainer really, as the price is only around ÂŁ3 dearer than the standard disc edition from Amazon. Sure, it'd be nice to have the physical extras of the LE disc version, but I can't justify the extra ÂŁ20 just for a steel case and booklet though.
TexasTyme214, the way to check if the LE pack is included in the US store is by hitting the pre order button and see if you get three pending downloads (game D/L, pre order car pack D/L and SE upgrade D/L). You won't be charged for the game till nearer the release date so don't worry about losing any money by trying. Plus, you can cancel the pre order if it doesn't have the LE car pack and you don't want to keep it.

With the download speed from PSN, at least here in Sweden, I'm not so sure that the digital copy would "arrive" before the hard copy...
I can't imagine how long it'll take me to download 40GB worth of game. if it goes live at 12:01am I very much doubt I'll even be able to play before lunchtime

I can't imagine how long it'll take me to download 40GB worth of game. if it goes live at 12:01am I very much doubt I'll even be able to play before lunchtime
IF the psn is stable at release date! Don't forget the other users that want to download it as quick as possible!

Last edited:
Dose the download not start the day before release, so on the day of release say 12:01 it would be playable?

Also i have two accounts would i be able to play the digital version on both?

With my download speed coupled with my son always being on YouTube, it would take me a week to download the digital version. :crazy:

I've only ever downloaded one game and that was Fifa 15 so pretty popular , I was able to download it the day before and it took no time at all . Obviously wasn't playable until the release date .
I'm not really a fan of downloading games as I like to be able to trade them in but Fifa is a keeper for me until the next one comes out and then it's worthless anyway , I'm hoping P.Cars is the same

The last game I wanted to play so much was DC. I pre-ordered for the release date of the PS4. That never happened. I got my money back for the physical copy. One year later I pre-ordered DC on the PS4 store, I was able to download it 24 hours before release, but when I tried to play it I got the dreaded countdown timer (even if I unplugged the Network cable:indiff:).

At 00.01 I was playing. I hope this is the same with PCars...

Back