Pojarel's Gran Turismo gallery....NEW PICTURE!!..."The Drift Car"......

  • Thread starter Thread starter pojarel18
  • 102 comments
  • 14,304 views
I like your progress.

Just a little tip, upload your images to Imageshack because you'll soon run out of attachment space here at GTP.
 
:dunce::dunce:
 

Attachments

  • IMG0097.jpg
    IMG0097.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG0100.JPG
    IMG0100.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 25
Again the ER34 :dopey: Nice shots of the car.. The first may be a little bit too blurred, but that's not your fault 👍 I prefer the second shot, because it's a little bit cleaner 👍
 
i am currently working on a new theme.....LOTUS CARLTON:dunce:.....i will try to use some photoshop to make the pictures look better......:nervous:
 
i tried a bit of photoshop:dunce:...........not a really great picture if you ask me:nervous:........tell me what you think


THANKS S-LINE
 

Attachments

  • IMG0028edirted copy.jpg
    IMG0028edirted copy.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 40
WANGAN MIDNIGHT:tup::dunce:.................NISMO R32
 

Attachments

  • IMG0029.jpg
    IMG0029.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG0035.jpg
    IMG0035.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG0030.jpg
    IMG0030.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 25
the chaser is soo damn hot !! i like the angle, the realistic panning style and the rim/car combo are awesome. i can't really comment on the newer ones, since my pc is having trouble uploading the thumbnails to fullsize. i would recommend you upload them to photobucket or something. imageshack is okay, but they crap out after a while.
 
The R32 looks great.. I like how the car still stays very clean and sharp, while the background is very dark.. Your skills are better, definately 👍
 
I like your pics, keep up the good work. you might want to brighten them just a tad
 
The FC shot is good, but too dark for my likings.. Nonetheless, keep up the good work :cheers:
 
Nice angle, you got the shutter speed just right too! 👍
 
That's a great picture, man.. The angle is just how I like it and the composition is good, also.. The colours are great, especially because of that nice sunset.. Keep it up! 👍
 
That M3 picture is perfect! 👍
I just went through your album and I got to say, I love quite a few of the shots you've done. Chaser in particular. :D

Can't wait to see what you pop out next ;)
 
The Bimmer shot is great...reminds me, I need to go drive one of those...
 
Great! CSL (or M3 no matter) is sweet
 
Can't wait for the new photo mode in GT5
 
The blur is okay, but the image is a little bit too dark for my likings.. But nonetheless it's good 👍 Keep it up!
 
M3 shot is sick... slight blur as the car is cruising and enjoying the scenery, love it.
 
Wow, you got some awesome shots in here, mate! My absolute favourites are the M3 CSL, 2002 turbo,... and that Mine´s GT-R is definitely to my taste!!! Very nice work!
I´d like you to have a look at my gallery as well, when you got the time, thanks
 
Back