Pojarel's Gran Turismo gallery....NEW PICTURE!!..."The Drift Car"......

• Thread starter pojarel18
  • 102 comments
I like your progress.

Just a little tip, upload your images to Imageshack because you'll soon run out of attachment space here at GTP.

:dunce::dunce:

Attachments

• IMG0097.jpg
    IMG0097.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG0100.JPG
    IMG0100.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 21
Again the ER34 :dopey: Nice shots of the car.. The first may be a little bit too blurred, but that's not your fault 👍 I prefer the second shot, because it's a little bit cleaner 👍

i am currently working on a new theme.....LOTUS CARLTON:dunce:.....i will try to use some photoshop to make the pictures look better......:nervous:

i tried a bit of photoshop:dunce:...........not a really great picture if you ask me:nervous:........tell me what you think

THANKS S-LINE

Attachments

• IMG0028edirted copy.jpg
    IMG0028edirted copy.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 34
WANGAN MIDNIGHT:tup::dunce:.................NISMO R32

Attachments

• IMG0029.jpg
    IMG0029.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG0035.jpg
    IMG0035.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG0030.jpg
    IMG0030.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 21
the chaser is soo damn hot !! i like the angle, the realistic panning style and the rim/car combo are awesome. i can't really comment on the newer ones, since my pc is having trouble uploading the thumbnails to fullsize. i would recommend you upload them to photobucket or something. imageshack is okay, but they crap out after a while.

The R32 looks great.. I like how the car still stays very clean and sharp, while the background is very dark.. Your skills are better, definately 👍

That's a great picture, man.. The angle is just how I like it and the composition is good, also.. The colours are great, especially because of that nice sunset.. Keep it up! 👍

That M3 picture is perfect! 👍
I just went through your album and I got to say, I love quite a few of the shots you've done. Chaser in particular. :D

Can't wait to see what you pop out next ;)

Can't wait for the new photo mode in GT5

The blur is okay, but the image is a little bit too dark for my likings.. But nonetheless it's good 👍 Keep it up!

Wow, you got some awesome shots in here, mate! My absolute favourites are the M3 CSL, 2002 turbo,... and that Mine´s GT-R is definitely to my taste!!! Very nice work!
I´d like you to have a look at my gallery as well, when you got the time, thanks

Back