Pojarel's Gran Turismo gallery....NEW PICTURE!!..."The Drift Car"......

  • Thread starter Thread starter pojarel18
  • 102 comments
  • 14,304 views
Love the Mine's GT-R! Too bad you're a couple days late for PmC Week 170, the theme was B&W.
 
i'm glad you guys like the GTR:)........new UPDATE soon cause i'm working on something right now....💡
 
The only thing I would change on that last pic would be a gaussian blur on the sky. But still good work. You've improved a lot since my last visit. :)
 
the same impreza pic.....but totally improved by David48.....real nice:tup:👍
​
 
WOW, i like, i also like 22b!!
 
It was just a blur and noise over the sky. I like to do that on sunny pics. It puts a nice haze over the whole pic.
 
Welcome back, pojarel18! :cheers:

The new update is small, but good. I wish you'd post more pictures, because they look great. 👍
 
thanks NENAD:).......i simply didn't have time to do more pics.......but now i am working on something new;)
 
thanks Nenad, i am curently working on something that involves a FOCUS RS:dopey:
 
As promised........FORD FOCUS RS:)

​
 
Last edited:
thanks for the comments guys.......the picture done by swiss legend was kind of an inspiration for me.....i tried to get as close to it as i could:p....i'm glad you like it.
 
Really nice picture there. I like it.
But I think, that the smoke looks a bit odd. Looks more like a big grey thing than smoke.
But at first glance its great 👍
 
I'm not a huge fan of the smoke, but the picture is nice. Do you have an unedited?
 
thanks guys:)..........

Senamic......i have some unedited shots.....most of them are on the first page:tup:
 
Mercedes 190 EVO 2 at the RING
​

I entered the 2.0 competition with this but it was not choosen:(
 
Back