Pojarel's Gran Turismo gallery....NEW PICTURE!!..."The Drift Car"......

  • Thread starter Thread starter pojarel18
  • 102 comments
  • 14,304 views
thanks a lot NENAD.....i tried to make the picture look as nice as possible:)
 
Very nice! Keep it up!
 
I like! Nice job!
 
The shot's lighting is very good, although I would've added a Gaussian blur to the far background (the red trees and that crap).
 
If you would've blurred the trees and the whole background a bit, it would look even better! Great job! 👍
 
Awesome foto... i love the angle and with even more editing could look spectacular, lol just dont over do it. Keep it up
 
I love it. The gaussian blur is a great addition to the shot and I love the angle of it. 👍
 
Nice and beautiful photo... I love its lighting and the angle. I thought it was a real photo when I saw it first ;)
 
Yes! That's what I'm talking about! Now the shot really is perfect. 👍
 
100 posts! and almost 5000 views:dopey:.....time for a celebration:cheers:

Nissan Silvia S13.....the ultimate drift car....:D....


Comments please....​
 
This is a very nice picture, pojarel18. First of all, the car is very clean and sharp. The background is blurred which makes the car stand out more. I'd have liked to see this car at this location from another perspective as the current one is a bit disadvantageous. The fact there are no reflections on the car makes this shot a bit down, but all in all, I have to say that I'm impressed by how good it turned out. Well done. 👍
 
Back