POLL: Do You Like The <1,000,000 Cr. Gift Restriction?

1241Penguin

Diamond Member
Premium
Canada
Canada
What do you think about the fact that cars over 1,000,000 credits cannot be gifted?

Last edited:
It is pretty BS. This is coming from someone who never gifted a car over a million as anything other than a loan, and someone who never planned on doing so either.

I'm at a loss for words regarding how PD feel wasting time doing something stupid and spiteful things like this is more important than actually fixing the issues with the game that lead people to abuse the gifting system in the first place.

I don't really care... people are exploiting it, duplicating X2010s ect. People just can't play the game the fair way?

Maybe, if everyone that duped and took advantage of the system didn't do so, this wouldn't have happened. You only have yourselves to blame (cheaters).

Personally not too bothered, don't really trade anyway. This WILL make the "Car Collector" trophy much harder to get though.

It's just the stupidest thing ever. Trading cars was cool. It just doesn't make sense. It doesn't add to ANYONE's fun or enjoyment. Just makes the smug smuggier and the people who don't have to time to earn money in a flawed system buy Forza. Boo

we paid OUR MONEY its OUR GAME now LET the OWNERS of OUR game do what WE 🤬 WANT with WHAT WE 🤬 PAID FOR... COME ON PD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
we paid OUR MONEY its OUR GAME now LET the OWNERS of OUR game do what WE 🤬 WANT with WHAT WE 🤬 PAID FOR

Deep breath in. Deep breath out. Deep breath in. Deep breath out. Deep breath in. Deep breath out.

I personally don't care....I've got all the cars over 1,000,000.....I voted like because now the Marketplace wont be as clutered with X2010 duping threads.

Well is no one looking at the good side of duping here? There have been so many people helping out new members by gifting them cars for free. Also it's been easier for me to obtain some rare cars that would probably never show up in my UCD. The least they could do is make a concrete dealership instead of the pathetic revolving one they have now.

Whats shameful is the lack of discipline by the some of the GT community. It led to PD taking drastic measures. My hope is that this this forces the rinse and repeat complainers to leave.

Well, now I feel comfortable putting miles on all my rare/expensive cars.
I never really understood the obsession of zero mile cars, but I preferred it for trading purposes.
I'm really a fence sitter on this topic.

It's ********, people have paid their money to buy this game, put up with an unfinished product for 3 months and all those idiots at PD think about is how to stop duping. Where is the more events that everyone who owns GT5 is screaming for? Morons.

What is funny though is that it doesnt stop duping.

We can still dupe paints, we can still dupe anything under 1 mil.

Edit: I have to say though, that this thing will probably result in loads of threads of this kind all over the internet.

I don't really care... people are exploiting it, duplicating X2010s ect. People just can't play the game the fair way?
People just can't play the game the way that they want?

My hope is that this this forces the rinse and repeat complainers to leave.
Yes. Doing something that for all intents and purposes completely destroyed the gifting system (but, it must be noted, doing nothing to correct the issues that made exploiting the gifting system appealing in the first place) is sure to get rid of people who complain about GT5.

ZR1fan
we paid OUR MONEY its OUR GAME now LET the OWNERS of OUR game do what WE 🤬 WANT with WHAT WE 🤬 PAID FOR... COME ON PD!!

Yeah and if we want to press a single button that instantly adds all cars all trophies and gives 100% completion they should add that too right...

Man games used to be hard, why do people even play them anymore?

It's an unfortunate turn around compared to the progress PD had recently made. Though this is pretty bad even for them. You'd think they would get the message that not everyone is interested in a subpar A-Spec mode.

The resistance against the patch seems fairly strong, so it might hopefully be shot down. In the meantime F40 duping can help with the less expensive ungiftable cars. Dupers with multiple accounts should consider this. It could also help with trading, sending X number of F40's that equal the value of a certain car. Unfortunately, it won't do anything for expensive standard cars, which were set up poorly to begin with.

I can't believe people are here blaming "cheaters" yet again just like with GT Academy. Who cares if people duped cars?!! If you paid $60 and you don't wanna waste your life grinding credits, why shouldn't you be allowed to at least drive the expensive cars in the game you bought?

Anyway, I'm really pissed 'cause I gave both of my earned X2010s to friends to borrow, AND I've been trying to transfer all of my cars from my old account to my GTP account, so all the expensive cars I earned before I can't transfer now. It's just ridiculous and completely unwarranted. I'm just HOPING they're only doing this temporarily until they find a way to stop dupers or something like that.

I have friends and cousins who doesn't have much time to play the game. I've been feeding them fun expensive vehicles so they will keep playing this game...

Way to empty out the network traffic...

Back