POLL: If you have a PS4 already, will you buy GTSport

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 191 comments

If you have a PS4 already, do you plan on purchasing GTSport

• Total voters
Physics of GT6 isn't perfect, has some problems, but clearly it's far better than GT5.

GT6 is better than GT5 on almost all points. I regret the lack of endurance races, difficulty downgraded and arcade mode.

PoDi handed the series back on track with GT6. It gave me a lot of confidence for the future.
Clearly far better then GT5 how? Camber worked in GT5, does not work in GT6. Top speeds were pretty close in GT5, off by as much as 10% in GT6. Ride height adjustments still backwards in GT6. As @Mike_grpA says, other than weight transfer, GT6 is a clear step backwards in physics development. Please give us specifics of where GT6 physics are better.

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for GTSport today

upload_2016-1-11_6-40-44.png

Hopefully the beta is free to download, and we don't have to buy into it or anything. Knowing PD's history, I'd say it's very likely it'll be free, and that way we will all be able to see how good it is at that stage, how well it develops, and we'll be able to assess if it's worth buying the full game. I think that's the best bit out of the small amount of news we got about the game so far.

Until then, we really have no idea what the game is even going to be like. People are still speculating if it'll have in game currency and a progression like other GT games, or if it'll be more open and more motorsport oriented like Pcars. I have a feeling that PD will release precious little info on the game before the beta is out, so they can throw up a few surprises. When we've all got access to the beta though, this thread will really explode.

I'm going to go with a firm NO, Unless it comes with a livery creator.

I've had much more fun and spent more time playing Driveclub AND NeedforSpeed than I ever did with well any past GT games thanks to being able to create even simple liveries that made the car feel my own.

And I actually prefer Sims not arcade games.

I think for me it really is going to depend on what it offers. I'm not expecting the car count to be high in GTS, but I am expecting for everything to be "Premium" as this is technically sort of an offshoot of the main title. If it offers a fair amount of cars, tracks and game modes I think I'll give it a shot... otherwise the wait continues for a GT game :(

I dont have a wheel and I'll be picking it up. Its been waaaaay too long since I had some new GT. Pcars is fun buts its no Gran Turismo.

Was a 'no' still a 'no'. Small car count, no tuning and incredibly inconsistent graphics. A shame that development time is being wasted on this prologue and not being spent on getting a proper GT out the door before the PS5 is released.

Wait, there is no tuning. Whale, then. Nevermind
Was a 'no' still a 'no'. Small car count, no tuning and incredibly inconsistent graphics. A shame that development time is being wasted on this prologue and not being spent on getting a proper GT out the door before the PS5 is released.

Yeah, not this time. 1st time since gt's inception.ill still keep my ps4 as there may be a chance gt7 will improve sufficently.I've decided to use the money set aside for vr and g29 to get an xbox1 and forza. Will keep my ps3,gt6 and g25 to still play gt when I feel for gt physics

Yeah, not this time. 1st time since gt's inception.ill still keep my ps4 as there may be a chance gt7 will improve sufficently.I've decided to use the money set aside for vr and g29 to get an xbox1 and forza. Will keep my ps3,gt6 and g25 to still play gt when I feel for gt physics

You wont be sorry, been playing Forza Motorsport 6 since 11/2015. LOVE IT!!!! A ton of cars (Plus Porsche) New DLC cars EVERY month, but even though I am disappointed in GT Sport's tiny car list, I already have A PS4 and A T300, plus GT has a much better skilled driving community. Since I already have P CARS and I'm picking up Assetto Corsa, I guess I can give PD A chance to get it right, if GT Sport doesn't impress me, option for A GT7 purchase will be very slim.

Last edited:
Have you seen the different prices for GT Sport? I think the gravy train has stopped with the
PS3, I doubt very seriously if PD will have the beta for free, too many man hours have gone into development, can't expect any company not to recoup money as soon as possible.

You do realise that post of mine you quoted was from January mate?

Gonna be another poster in a dead thread, but since I have a PS4, and one game, I might as well buy this one to help wait out the time for GT7

Hell yes.

I play more GT6 online than any other game.. Although Battlefield 4 on my PS4 comes in a close second.

I think it's funny that people are ticked off about GTs where I bad mouthed them every chance I got and have changed my mind xD

Still undecided, though any trailer that shows a NASCAR car will force me to go out and preorder it that minute and change my vote to Yes

Back