POLL: Should online credits/xp be increased

As in the thread title...

• Yes

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 14.0%

• Total voters
Most people on here are so narrow minded, if brains were dynamite they wouldnt have enough to blow their nose.

I guess I forgot forums are where the ignorant go to complain because no one will listen to them.

Every time someone suggests adding something positive to the game all the trolls come out to flame it, and instead suggest taking something away.

Thank you ignorant people for ruining trading cars, because they were upset that some chose to exploit it. They still didnt fix the real problem (duping) which allowed people to exploit trading.

Think before you post and stop complaining and acting like a bunch of 5 year olds.

I see more opinions than complaints. And shouldn't everybody be entitled to them?

I think they should raise them but not by much, nothing ridiculous anyway. I find it more rewarding actually saving up for a expensive car I want. I feel more accomplished and happier to have the car.

Last edited:
No question, there needs to be bigger payouts throughout the game. More cars = more fun for me = more interest in the game and I believe that's what PD would want isn't it? I don't want to struggle and put in endless hours doing mindless grinding or glitching to get cars in a reasonable amount of time. Before I glitched at ssr7, I was level 35 A-spec and had nowhere near the amount of cars I wanted or needed to be competitive except within a narrow band of races. At that point, faced with endless hours of grinding to get new cars or endless hours online, I was getting a little tired of the game. The glitch revived my interest with all the new cars I acquired.

Back