Polyphony colour?

Discussion in 'GT3 Race Reports' started by Retroriccardo, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Retroriccardo

Retroriccardo

Hii guys. Gran Turismo 3 has to be possibly one of my all time favourite games. I spent hours playing it about 10 years ago but only ever had the Polyphony cars once. I had the 002 in yellow and purple and the 001 in red and white. I have just won them again. This time the 002 in blue and white and the 001 in green and yellow (as can be seen in this video I created ) but what other liveries are there for each??

Cheers

2. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

In the PAL version of GT3, there is only the P-001 and P-002 with different liveries. Don't know how many though.

However, there are 4 F1 cars in the US version: F686/M, F687/S, F688/S and F090/S with different liveries. There is one livery for the F687/S that is almost like Senna's 97T.
    [​IMG]

3. Retroriccardo

Retroriccardo

That's awesome! Gutted we only get the two types!
    What's the rarest car in the game? Any ideas??

4. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Slight correction: there are 6 F1 cars in NTSC copies (the F094/S and F094/H). However, I can't remember which models correspond with the P-001 and P-002 found in the Euro games.

5. daan

daan Moderator

P001 was the F94S and the P002 was the F688S IIRC.

6. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I have the F687/S (Senna) and the F094/S (Red/Black).

As for rare cars, I'd say the GT-ONE Road Car.

7. Retroriccardo

Retroriccardo

As you can see in my video above, I've got the 002 in a dark blue and white and the 001 in dark green and yellow. A car I would love to own is the Toyota GT-ONE road car. Can you get the road version of the Nissan R390?

8. Stephan

Stephan Premium

The R390 GT1 Road Car can be won at GT World Championship at Professional Series or Grand Valley 300KM but I suggest doing GT World Championship to increase the chances of owning one. In fact, the Race variant is the harder one to acquire.