Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo, opinions, accidents, stories, and greatest mo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 3 comments
  • 1,898 views

Crispy_Duck

Premium
Messages
1,363
United Kingdom
Merseyside, UK
The thread for discussing the most dangerous race car in the game
 
Last edited:
It is a great car, the only thing is, it is a handful to drive (more like thumbful). :sly:
 
yeah, when i race it and there's a big crash, i always save the replay so i can post the crashes on youtube
 
Ive always said that I make everybody's race a misery, whether it's forcing people into stickin out buildings on Citta di Aria, or into walls and barriers on Costa di Amalfi and Cote' d Azur. But my greatest experience of scary racing ( in a PD Formula GT) was on a 5 lap race on Tokyo R246 Reverse. I was doin all right until lap 5. I crashed into one of the barriers and someone overtook me. Due to some racing (including speedin along the barrier I must be honest), I almost got him in the penultimate corner, but he got away, so I got a slipstream on him beat him just before the finish line. The gap between us was .077 seconds
 
Back