Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh2_two_free_porsches

upload_2015-7-16_13-26-14.png

upload_2015-7-16_13-26-24.png

You've got until July 24th, folks. Might want to hurry...

Now that's what I'm talking about. 👍 Took them a little while to get free Porsches for those who didn't pay for the expansion, but these will do nicely, especially with the GT2 RS.

Excellent. You cant beat free. Horizon 2 has just been incredible!!! One of the best of the series IMO. I have earned a lot of respect for Playground Games. :)

Both vehicles will be a welcome addition to the series. I really like the Cayenne and had a chance to drive one in Chicago one of the first few years they came out at a Cayenne test convention in Chicago. Got to drive it through an offroad obstacle course and an autocross. Great time.

And some people wonder why PD get so much stick. PD give free fantasy cars that nobody wants while Turn 10 give real desirable road cars and most importantly really connect with their fans. PD need some lessons in customer relations. I used to think GT was the best thing since sliced bread until I played Forza 3. Since then it's not even close.

That's one way to look at it.

Giving two models already created from Forza 4 vs. the logistics of getting multiple companies to come up with VGTs isnt really a fair comparison.... and PD have been doing this from 2013!

I think Turn 10s 'customer relations' is reflected perfectly in their handling of Forza 5.

Horizon's successes is a reflection of Playground.

I like Forza, even over GT but let's be realistic here... two free cars isnt going to make me come back to the tired ass races in Horizon...

Giving two models already created from Forza 4 vs. the logistics of getting multiple companies to come up with VGTs isnt really a fair comparison.... and PD have been doing this from 2013!

The point is PD chose to spend their time and effort on these ridiclous fantasy vehicles instead of giving players real cars they have been asking for, so the blame falls on them.

Also, where the Porsches came from is irrelevant. They're still popular cars that Turn 10/PG are offering players (again, something PD isn't doing) for free, so even those who didn't buy the Porsche pack can still get a chance to enjoy two Porsches without spending any money.

I like Forza, even over GT but let's be realistic here... two free cars isnt going to make me come back to the tired ass races in Horizon...

It's your loss honestly, especially since these cars are only available for a limited time.

Last edited:
Aren't cars supposed to transfer over to F6, from your garage if you have any Forza game? If that's possible, it might be wise to grab those Porsches for free before you wind up having to pay if you want them later. If I had those games, I would.

Aren't cars supposed to transfer over to F6, from your garage if you have any Forza game? If that's possible, it might be wise to grab those Porsches for free before you wind up having to pay if you want them later. If I had those games, I would.
No, you can get bonus cars and credits through Forza Rewards, but not a direct carry over.

That's one way to look at it.

I think Turn 10s 'customer relations' is reflected perfectly in their handling of Forza 5.

Horizon's successes is a reflection of Playground.

Haha, HAHAHA! No... I rather have two free REAL cars that actually have interiors modeled and actually sound great, over fantasy cars that nobody has never seen their entire life, sounding like hyper/futuristic vacuum cleaners and lacking interiors individually. Although I don't play FH2 as much (due to me being busy in life), At least these two cars actually got me to turn back on FH2 and cruise in them for awhile, unlike GT6 which I have never turned on in months, has 'tired ass' fantasy cars everybody is sick off, nor is it going to bring any of them and me that moved on back.

Did anybody asked for fantasy cars? No, but since PD don't listen to anything their fans saids, they must have assumed they have. But many sure as hell asked for Porsche to appear back in Forza, since it IS a popular manufacturer that is highly demanded.

Last edited:
Is there any reason why it's only available until July 24 and "gone for good" afterwards?

Maybe if you have FH2, it'll be the last offer before F6 comes out. Once they stop committing to that series, if you still play it, you wil not be able to experience those cars in that game.

Does this mean it will be permanently unavailable in-game to purchase after July 24th?
Just wondering.

I'm seriously considering to buy an Xbox One just to play Forza, since I see it's that good.
Hope to buy the full game with all the updates and extra content.

Does this mean it will be permanently unavailable in-game to purchase after July 24th?
Just wondering.

I'm seriously considering to buy an Xbox One just to play Forza, since I see it's that good.
Hope to buy the full game with all the updates and extra content.
Yes, it's no longer available.

Back