Porsche Bonus Pack - Limited Time Only!

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by SlipZtrEm, Jul 16, 2015.

1. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

2. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

That's awesome. :drool:

3. SimTourist

SimTourist

Forza is a gift that keeps on giving.

4. Eunosthedeer

Eunosthedeer

Who am I to say no to that? :)

VXR likes this.
  5. AudiMan2011

AudiMan2011 Contributing Writer

Now that's what I'm talking about. :tup: Took them a little while to get free Porsches for those who didn't pay for the expansion, but these will do nicely, especially with the GT2 RS.

VXR and curtis 1-8-7 like this.
  6. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Excellent. You cant beat free. Horizon 2 has just been incredible!!! One of the best of the series IMO. I have earned a lot of respect for Playground Games. :)

Both vehicles will be a welcome addition to the series. I really like the Cayenne and had a chance to drive one in Chicago one of the first few years they came out at a Cayenne test convention in Chicago. Got to drive it through an offroad obstacle course and an autocross. Great time.

VXR and Master Weasel like this.
  7. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Man I just love Forza! :D They're always full of great surprises. I'll be sure to download this later today. [​IMG]

VXR, Master Weasel and curtis 1-8-7 like this.
  8. neddyie118

neddyie118

Brilliant surprise didn't see this coming :cool:

VXR likes this.
  9. VXR

VXR

This series just goes from strength to strength for fan service. Nice one.

jflomario, BoneSawTX and TokoTurismo like this.
  10. Eunosthedeer

Eunosthedeer

and that is 2 more Cars in my Garage

BoneSawTX and VXR like this.
  11. Ryan81

Ryan81

And some people wonder why PD get so much stick. PD give free fantasy cars that nobody wants while Turn 10 give real desirable road cars and most importantly really connect with their fans. PD need some lessons in customer relations. I used to think GT was the best thing since sliced bread until I played Forza 3. Since then it's not even close.

12. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

That's one way to look at it.

Giving two models already created from Forza 4 vs. the logistics of getting multiple companies to come up with VGTs isnt really a fair comparison.... and PD have been doing this from 2013!

I think Turn 10s 'customer relations' is reflected perfectly in their handling of Forza 5.

Horizon's successes is a reflection of Playground.

I like Forza, even over GT but let's be realistic here... two free cars isnt going to make me come back to the tired ass races in Horizon...

13. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

The point is PD chose to spend their time and effort on these ridiclous fantasy vehicles instead of giving players real cars they have been asking for, so the blame falls on them.

Also, where the Porsches came from is irrelevant. They're still popular cars that Turn 10/PG are offering players (again, something PD isn't doing) for free, so even those who didn't buy the Porsche pack can still get a chance to enjoy two Porsches without spending any money.

It's your loss honestly, especially since these cars are only available for a limited time.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    GTPVenomZombie and TokoTurismo like this.
  14. SimTourist

SimTourist

Just as VGT cars aren't making me come back to GT6.

TokoTurismo likes this.
  15. 05XR8

05XR8

Aren't cars supposed to transfer over to F6, from your garage if you have any Forza game? If that's possible, it might be wise to grab those Porsches for free before you wind up having to pay if you want them later. If I had those games, I would.

16. SimTourist

SimTourist

No, you can get bonus cars and credits through Forza Rewards, but not a direct carry over.

17. 05XR8

05XR8

Ah, I see.

18. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Haha, HAHAHA! No... I rather have two free REAL cars that actually have interiors modeled and actually sound great, over fantasy cars that nobody has never seen their entire life, sounding like hyper/futuristic vacuum cleaners and lacking interiors individually. Although I don't play FH2 as much (due to me being busy in life), At least these two cars actually got me to turn back on FH2 and cruise in them for awhile, unlike GT6 which I have never turned on in months, has 'tired ass' fantasy cars everybody is sick off, nor is it going to bring any of them and me that moved on back.

Did anybody asked for fantasy cars? No, but since PD don't listen to anything their fans saids, they must have assumed they have. But many sure as hell asked for Porsche to appear back in Forza, since it IS a popular manufacturer that is highly demanded.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    SimTourist and VXR like this.
  19. 05XR8

05XR8

And on that note... *ejects GT6 and inserts NFS Shift. Drives Cayman in London TT*

20. KiroKai

KiroKai Premium

Is there any reason why it's only available until July 24 and "gone for good" afterwards?

21. SimTourist

SimTourist

Because it's a limited time offer... duh.

symo63 likes this.
  22. 05XR8

05XR8

Maybe if you have FH2, it'll be the last offer before F6 comes out. Once they stop committing to that series, if you still play it, you wil not be able to experience those cars in that game.

23. Maxrevv

Maxrevv

Does this mean it will be permanently unavailable in-game to purchase after July 24th?
    Just wondering.

I'm seriously considering to buy an Xbox One just to play Forza, since I see it's that good.
    Hope to buy the full game with all the updates and extra content.

24. SimTourist

SimTourist

Yes, it's no longer available.

25. RacerPaul

RacerPaul

Oooh, bumtwizzle! :mad:

I missed out on that. Not like me, I usually have a very good nose whenever a Porsche is up for grabs

FM6 Porsche expansion it is then, I really want that GT2 RS :cool:

26. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

so this is not available at all?

I would think it would still be free for Porsche DLC owners? no?

27. funkydunk

funkydunk

What leads you to that conclusion - they said it was free for anyone to obtain through the Forza Hub for one week, an that is what happened.

The Stig Farmer and VXR like this.