Porsche Carrera GT invitation required

• Thread starter FullLoader
  • 48 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I'm trying to complete Extra Menu No. 29, I just need the Porsche Carrera GT but I require an invitation to buy this car. Is my only chance to keep doing the Daily Workout and hope for the best?

I'm trying to complete Extra Menu No. 29, I just need the Porsche Carrera GT but I require an invitation to buy this car. Is my only chance to keep doing the Daily Workout and hope for the best?
For the most part, yes. However...

It is worth keeping hold of any tickets that generate an Invitation but not the one you want.

"But how!"... The game doesn't save the reward until you exit the gifts/tickets screen. So you can open a ticket, see what's inside, then shut the game down to restore the ticket.

"But why?"... Each game content update changes the prize tables behind the tickets. There is a small chance that the reward the ticket contains will change after an update, but it will only generate the same kind of prize. That means a ticket that has an Invitation in it will always have an Invitation in it, but it might change brands after an update.

That means you can get the wrong Invitation, restore the ticket, and redraw it after an update to generate a new Invitation. Most of the time it'll be the same one, but it does increase your chances a little.

For the most part, yes. However...

It is worth keeping hold of any tickets that generate an Invitation but not the one you want.

"But how!"... The game doesn't save the reward until you exit the gifts/tickets screen. So you can open a ticket, see what's inside, then shut the game down to restore the ticket.

"But why?"... Each game content update changes the prize tables behind the tickets. There is a small chance that the reward the ticket contains will change after an update, but it will only generate the same kind of prize. That means a ticket that has an Invitation in it will always have an Invitation in it, but it might change brands after an update.

That means you can get the wrong Invitation, restore the ticket, and redraw it after an update to generate a new Invitation. Most of the time it'll be the same one, but it does increase your chances a little.
I actually got a Pagani invitation the other day, I wish I had known this then. Thanks for your help. I will bear this in mind for future invitations that I receive.

I thought so, it's very frustrating. This might take a while...
Took me 9 months before I could complete the Bugatti Extra Menu, which was included in the december 2022 update, just do DW's and hope for the best. 🙂

Edit.

You can get invitations cars in 6 star tickets as well.

Last edited:
Another alternative is the World GT Series championship, but if you have already completed it and you didn't get it, your only chance is the Porsche invitation.

I got gifted the car. Idk about you guys, but I keep magically getting cars/invitations for a Menu just before an update.

I got this Porsche invite yesterday and have 0 use for it since I already own every color for the Carrera GT.

OP don't forget to save any invite you get for updates.
Also don't forget to wishlist the Carrera GT.

@FullLoader Don't give up hope.;)👍
Gran Turismo® 7_20231012002100.jpg

Last edited:
Took me 9 months before I could complete the Bugatti Extra Menu, which was included in the december 2022 update, just do DW's and hope for the best. 🙂

Edit.

You can get invitations cars in 6 star tickets as well.
9 months ☹️. That's crazy. I thought invitations were only for 4 star tickets?

Another alternative is the World GT Series championship, but if you have already completed it and you didn't get it, your only chance is the Porsche invitation.
I did the World GT Series Championship last year when GT7 came out.

I got this Porsche invite yesterday and have 0 use for it since I already own every color for the Carrera GT.

OP don't forget to save any invite you get for updates.
Also don't forget to wishlist the Carrera GT.
Can I have it! Haha.

I heard about saving invites after I activated the Pagani invite I got a week or so ago 🤦‍♂️. I added the Carrera GT to the wishlist as soon as I first accessed Extra Menu No. 29. Why is this important?

This is exactly what I need! It hurts just looking at it ☹️

Still waiting for a Porsche invitation... I've only seen a handful of non-Porsche invitations that I never get. Is it just me that thinks including an invitation car for one of the extra menu books was a really really stupid idea?

I do like GT7 don't get me wrong, but invitations are an absolute waste of time. Who thought it was a good idea? It's all about pure luck. Why can't I just buy the Porsche Carrera GT? I've had enough credits for ages.

You may be able to win the car itself as a prize. For the longest I never get a Pagani, a Bugatti, or a Martin invite. I won my Huayara from a menu book, won a six star ticket for the workout that day, and spun the Veyron with that.
I've had all the invites now at least twice except Martin, which I've only had once.

630 days.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20231206095949.png
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20231206095949.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20231206100134.png
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20231206100134.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20231206100349.png
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20231206100349.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 28
630 days.
you've received 630 DW tickets or did you miss some days/weeks/months ?

All my invites so far : (since launch but have had two 6 months hiatus)
Porsche2
Pagani3
Ferrari2
Bugatti1

And for the Porsche invite, I've never needed it because I won the invite car with a DW ticket.

Still waiting for :
  • Aston Martin
  • Lamborghini
  • Citroën

Last edited:
you've received 630 DW tickets or did you miss some days/weeks/months ?

All my invites so far : (since launch but have had two 6 months hiatus)
Porsche2
Pagani3
Ferrari2
Bugatti1

And for the Porsche invite, I've never needed it because I won the invite car with a DW ticket.

Still waiting for :
  • Aston Martin
  • Lamborghini
  • Citroën
No my math is: 630 daily tickets (missing max 5, i am a day one gt7 player) plus all the bonus reward tickets that the game gives you each time.
Menu Book 39 I didn't receive the Porsche.
When Poliphony gave away a free invitational for all the manufacturer, I didn't choose Porsche because I couldn't have known it would end this way.

It may never happen.

Use Famine's trick on every next invite you get, if you get any...
Yes will do but I need to get an invite in the first place!

You may be able to win the car itself as a prize. For the longest I never get a Pagani, a Bugatti, or a Martin invite. I won my Huayara from a menu book, won a six star ticket for the workout that day, and spun the Veyron with that.
I've had all the invites now at least twice except Martin, which I've only had once.
I have never seen the Porsche Carrera GT as a prize car for the daily workout.

Yes will do but I need to get an invite in the first place!
Same boat here... one month since I've started to play again, I saw one or two on the wheel but got none, not even one I don't want.

I have never seen the Porsche Carrera GT as a prize car for the daily workout.
That's how I got mine. Hence never needed any of the Porsche invites I've received...

Last edited:
As an owner of a Porsche Carrera GT (actually 2) I like to feel superior and special, so I like how not just anyone with enough money can buy one.
turns up nose, turns head slightly and walks away

As an owner of a Porsche Carrera GT (actually 2) I like to feel superior and special, so I like how not just anyone with enough money can buy one.
turns up nose, turns head slightly and walks away
I own 10 Carrera GT.:lol::sly:

Still wish I could gift OP a few.👍

I got the Porsche invite today from the dw ticket but had already picked the Carrera GT from the menu book card flip last week. :dopey:

I started the game 18 days ago. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back