Porsche Carrera GT invitation required

• Thread starter FullLoader
  • 48 comments
I am not sure if it is placebo or not, but I recived invitations for Ferrari and Bugatti not long after I placed cars on wishlist, so that may, or may not help.

It would be better system for those cars under invitations if they have requirement to buy all other, for example Ferrari cars that are availible in UCD and new car dealership and after that reqirement is completed to have open possibility to buy car that is now under invitation.

I'm on the other side... have already bought all the invitation cars (I think there were once all invitations from PD as compensation after the first big *********).
Since then, it feels like I get an invitation in every 5th ticket... and dont need it :/

I've also been waiting for a Porsche invitation for donkeys. The last two days in a row, I've got four-star tickets, which both gave me invites for Lamborghini. Fantastic. :lol:

Haven't cashed them in, just in case we get an update.

you've received 630 DW tickets or did you miss some days/weeks/months ?

All my invites so far : (since launch but have had two 6 months hiatus)
Porsche2
Pagani3
Ferrari2
Bugatti1

And for the Porsche invite, I've never needed it because I won the invite car with a DW ticket.

Still waiting for :
  • Aston Martin
  • Lamborghini
  • Citroën
GT7 must be trolling me, I received Citroën invite yesterday and Aston Martin today !!! 😱

Can't wait for Lambo invite tomorrow 🤣

I need a Ferrari invitation to unlock the last couple of liveries I made in GT Sport, before the servers get switched off. It doesn't bother me too much if I can't retrieve them, but it'd be nice if I can. The chances are extremely low though!!

Man it really hurts me to sit here owning all invite cars.:sly:

Aston Martin Vulcan - X8
Aston Martin One-77 - X7
Bugatti Veyron - X29
Ferrari FXX-K - X20
Ferrari Laferrari - X20
Ferrari Enzo - X20
Lamborghini Veneno - X9
Porsche Carrera GT - X10
Pagani Huayra - X25

And seeing so many still waiting for a invite almost 2 years later.

Man it really hurts me to sit here owning all invite cars.:sly:

Aston Martin Vulcan - X8
Aston Martin One-77 - X7
Bugatti Veyron - X29
Ferrari FXX-K - X20
Ferrari Laferrari - X20
Ferrari Enzo - X20
Lamborghini Veneno - X9
Porsche Carrera GT - X10
Pagani Huayra - X25

And seeing so many still waiting for a invite almost 2 years later.
And here am I, pondering since yesterday if I should buy the FXX-K with my invite which expires in 2 hours, or not.
Not because I couldn't afford it but because I'm afraid I would drive it around Nordschleife once and then it would collect dust in my garage.
Same reason why I didn't buy the Vulcan when I had the invitation.

Last edited:
And here am I, pondering since yesterday if I should buy the FXX-K with my invite which expires in 2 hours, or not.
Not because I couldn't afford it but because I'm afraid I would drive it around Nordschleife once and then it would collect dust in my garage.
Same reason why I didn't buy the Vulcan when I had the invitation.
My advice would be to buy it even if you only drive it once since cause you never know you may never get another ferrari invite.

Since I got my ferrari invite in may I have gotten every other invite multiple times but never the ferrari invite again.

But its up to you.👍

If you've selected the car as favorite, cancel that. My friend did that with Ferrari and he got an invite after waiting for a year. Could be a coincidence

If you've selected the car as favorite, cancel that. My friend did that with Ferrari and he got an invite after waiting for a year. Could be a coincidence
No I don't think so getting a invite is just down to luck and nothing else.

I've been waiting for the Porsche invitation for over an year already. I'm 100% convinced that PD doesn't want me to ever have this car.

And to make things even worse, all I've been getting recently from the daily marathon are useless 3-star tickets. I haven't seen a 4-star one for weeks now.

The whole artificial scarcity thing is by far the WORST aspect of GT7. I sincerely hope we don't have to deal with used dealership, hagerty's and this invitation nonsense again for GT8.

The best response to this is **** Porsche and the horse it rode on ... :mischievous:

The invitation system is translated from the shady real-world practice of the car dealer networks, artificial scarcity of luxury goods if orchestrated in the right way can yield lucrative profits. They do this by making customers buy cars that they do not want just so they can get on the waiting list, over a course of 2-3 years the dealer have profiteered by selling less desirable cars in addition to the inflated price of the car that the customer is waiting for ...

So by building a 'relationship' with the right dealer you get further up the queue to obtain that sought after car. Unless you are a whale and by default you can gazump 99% of the buyer pool ...

It works the same with certain brands of Swiss watches ...

Last edited:
Still need the Bugatti myself. Received every other invite at least twice. I own every other invite car besides the Veyron. Not sure I ever seen Bugatti in the wheel even as a loser honestly. I just wanna finish the menu!!! Glad to have learned the ticket trick with updates so it could help. Been wishlisted the entire time too.

I'm on the other side... have already bought all the invitation cars (I think there were once all invitations from PD as compensation after the first big *********).
Since then, it feels like I get an invitation in every 5th ticket... and dont need it :/
Wow, I get one every 3-4 weeks or so and so far it’s literally always for the same car - the Porsche, ironically enough!

Waiting for Porsche invite and a Shelby cobra 427 to become for sale (not the mustang in legends mid Jan 2024). Invitation method agree with everyone pain in arse. Keep getting pagani.

Last edited:
They do this by making customers buy cars that they do not want just so they can get on the waiting list.
If only this was an option in GT7, I'd happily buy more of the brands I need an invite.

Back