Porsche DLC coming - First post updated with Car List

• Thread starter Fortinbras
  • 1,032 comments
...Yeah, 🤬 it. I love discounts as much as the next guy, but it's just not worth it when you keep getting 800700E8. Rather would have the pack now at 1600 than try and bother waiting for the right time to get the discount.

...Yeah, 🤬 it. I love discounts as much as the next guy, but it's just not worth it when you keep getting 800700E8. Rather would have the pack now at 1600 than try and bother waiting for the right time to get the discount.

+1

Downloading now, hopefully they can find a way to repay the 5 bucks but whatever. I shouldn't feel too bad about it, I owe them anyways.

The GT3RS, THE NOISEEE!!!!! On the flipside words cannot express how depressing not being able to put a license plate on the CGT is, stupid Forza. Oh and my green GT3 RS still comes with orange lettering on the rims.

I would love to get this pack, the problem is I have already hit the 550 car garage limit and with my car collector mindset I can't bear to sell any of my cars.

does this pack have a free sample car to download so I don,t see black VW Boras anything I race online against someone driving a Porsche?

I would love to get this pack, the problem is I have already hit the 550 car garage limit and with my car collector mindset I can't bear to sell any of my cars.

A simple solution is to put 30 or more of your cars on the auction house (buyout only) at ridiculous amounts of credits that way you get to to have a few more cars, as it will free up the space in you garage until you are ready to cancel the auction ;)

does this pack have a free sample car to download so I don,t see black VW Boras anything I race online against someone driving a Porsche?

No, sorry as it's an expansion pack it's all or nothing.

Shame Turn 10 didn't have the foresight to allow for different colour/color Porsche rims :(

100_0652.jpg

Porsche-911_GT3_RS_2007_1280x960_wallpaper_04.jpg

Stupid question. What happens to people not downloading the Porsche Pack playing online against Porsches ? The whole purpose of the free DLC car for 10-car packs is so that the other cars are downloaded and therefore displayable by the game. If there is no "free DLC part" to incite players to indirectly download the car data, then how's that gonna work ?

I don't think the 991 will be showing up: remember, when the Porsche pack was first announced, Dan said it was a one-shot deal with EA. Unless the agreement has changed, and they haven't mentioned it (unlikely), I think they'd also run into a big backlash from the community if one of the more-demanded Porsche models wasn't even included in the pack bearing the name, but in another pay-for pack.

Besides, trailers showing real-life clips of cars that never show up in the game are hardly new.

Thing with that is, there's plenty of people who will pay for whatever publishers/developers ask them to. That's why we have day1/week1, on disk DLC, because people want it and the companies can get away with asking extra $$$ for it.

HBK
Stupid question. What happens to people not downloading the Porsche Pack playing online against Porsches ? The whole purpose of the free DLC car for 10-car packs is so that the other cars are downloaded and therefore displayable by the game. If there is no "free DLC part" to incite players to indirectly download the car data, then how's that gonna work ?

People without DLC will see the cars as Black VW Jettas, has always been that way since FM3. Comes with collision problems too, if the car is bigger than the Jetta.

People without DLC will see the cars as Black VW Jettas, has always been that way since FM3. Comes with collision problems too, if the car is bigger than the Jetta.
Yeah, I know that ;)

Question is, are they gonna release some kind of "free part" of the DLC so that everyone will download it ?

Not that it matters to me, I'm gonna get the pack of course.

Just a stupid question :P

I can wait till the VIP thing gets cleared up. Just had my eyes dilated (which I DID NOT KNOW WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY :grumpy::grumpy::banghead:🤬 ) so if it weren't for my wife's reading glasses , and me setting the monitor resolution to BIG (or rather bigger) I wouldn't be able to read this thread. Don't know how people with glasses do it.

One cool thing is the whole world is now HDR. LOL

I came home to find the VIP issue still not fixed, I was going to buy it before I knew it was discounted so I bought it anyway!

So is this pack supposed to be available to everyone yet, I can see it but when I click to purchase it says xbox live marketplace error?

Finally something from T10.

Hey guys, we’re sorry for the inconvenience and the delay in being able to play with the new pack. We wanted to give you an update on the current issue VIP users are experiencing when trying to purchase the Porsche expansion pack via the in-game marketplace.We’re aggressively working on a solution to the issue where VIP Members are not able to purchase the VIP priced version of the Porsche Expansion Pack. VIP Members, whether you have been with us since the LCE or have just joined recently, are very important to us and we are pushing hard to get this resolved as quickly as possible so that you can take advantage of your discount and start playing with Porsches as soon as possible.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5443210.aspx

Latest Posts

Back