Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,687 comments
ND4SPD
Why thank you.
And heres a view pics from todays feeding. Here Rex is having a standoff with one of the cricket, and one cricket is milliseconds before he striked and stopped a cricket dead in its tracks...

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Thats not fair for the cricket! :grumpy: 1 on 1?

Try 100 on 1! :embarrassed:

Leopard Gecko poop alert in the bottom right sector.

That's our Golden Retriever. His name's Kosta. That picture probably isn't the best, it was taken a bit before Christmas last year, and we had just had him shaved not long before that, as he was getting hot-spots and he could have died in our summer heat. We hit 50 degrees celcius on at least three occasions, and being a winter dog from Scotland, the heat really gets to him.

He still wasn't too well in that picture, but usually he has very long blonde hair, which I find really beautiful on him personally. He's a good dog, and well-trained, though lately he's been very disobediant when we take him for a walk at the oval over the road, as there's bush all around it which inhabits wombats, and other bush mammals. He's been playing with the Wombats and goes disappearing for long periods of time, which is both traumatizing the wombats and leaving us clueless as to where he is most of the time (usually I'll take him over with the football, let him roam free and practice ... prior to a couple of weeks ago he was 100% obediant and fine). So now I have to walk him on the chain.

Other than that, he's a very good dog, and very cute. He sits around the doors with a big cheesy grin on his face watching us go about our daily routines, which is very adorable.

I love to see people here really take care of their pets. I know I have seen alot of animals treated...not the best way at least. Some dog owners here just own a dog to make him do tricks and, the best dog in their opinions are those vicious ones, like a pitbull. It's just show but in the meanwhile they treat them like crap.

We have 3 cats and when visitors come to our place then they are amazed by the size of those cats. They're taken care of very well;)
We have one cat that trusts us soooo well that she just allows everything, she licks your hand all the time, wich is pretty discusting but it's meant nice:dopey:

I like pets:)

Jimmy Enslashay

Beautiful dog 👍

Jimmy Enslashay
..... though lately he's been very disobediant when we take him for a walk at the oval over the road, as there's bush all around it which inhabits wombats, and other bush mammals. He's been playing with the Wombats and goes disappearing for long periods of time, which is both traumatizing the wombats and leaving us clueless as to where he is most of the time (usually I'll take him over with the football, let him roam free and practice ... prior to a couple of weeks ago he was 100% obediant and fine). So now I have to walk him on the chain.

Try owning a Fox Terrier then! - or better still, a Lab/Retriever cross thats grown up thinking she's a Fox Terrier!!!

- you've got to love 'em though!

TigJackson
My best friend - Jackson - Mustang Island, Texas - July, 2004​

jacksonbeachtrim18qj.jpg

Thats a very nice dog. Reminds me of Laddie, from The Simpsons.

*WARNING: THESE PICTURES CONTAIN POOP, AND LOOK LIKE POOP THANKS TO CAMERA PHONE QUALITY*

This is my miniature Tibetan Mule (Donkey) named Doris. She's almost 3, and right now she's 7 months preggers, and due in Sept. (12 month gestation period to create a foot tall baby donkey, weird) This is what she looks like in the summer time, but in the winter she gets long hair (almost 6" long) all over her body, including her head so we have to cut lil eye holes for her to see when it gets too long.
doriswcalf0lu.jpg

This one shows her size a little better, she's almost 30" tall at the top of her head. You can also see my bull Spunky (closest to the picture) who is a Flea-tech Seminal which is a special beef breed. His mom actually sold for just over $28,000 Can just after he was born.
dorisandbull1sm.jpg

Before you get worried about her and the cows, she actually likes being with them, since she is a herd animal. Normally she hangs out with the calves, protecting them from my dogs, and last year, against some coyotes that were in our backyard. She gets the odd head butt from the cows, but she lays some donkey kicks to their heads in return, and handles her own. She's pretty stubborn too, as she only seems to like me, and often follows me around the barnyard and barn when i'm out there, but runs whenever my dad comes around, even though he's the one who rescued her when her owners went into money troubles and were leaving their farm behind.

This is my hamster Alfonzo Salvador III, Esquire.
alfonzosalvadoriiiesquire7ip.jpg

He's a long haired Syrian who loves his yogurt drops as you can tell from this picture.
alfonzosalvadoriiiesquirewdrop.jpg

Casio
As you can see, he's a bundle of energy!

:lol:

Sometimes I forget that cats and dogs really are supposed to live in the wild.
Tell me, how can that little dog run around in the wild, hunting and taking care of itsself?:lol:

One of my cats is like that too;)

Niels
:lol:

Sometimes I forget that cats and dogs really are supposed to live in the wild.
Tell me, how can that little dog run around in the wild, hunting and taking care of itsself?:lol:

One of my cats is like that too;)

Unless he can work out how to open and administer his own medication 1 hour before his food, he wouldn't last long :lol:

Although, one day he came though the back door with a full grown pigeon in his mouth. However, he didn't really hunt it, it died when it flew into a window...

Samberto - I love that second picture with your cat on the fence. If it was any bigger, it would definitly make for a great wallpaper. 👍

SRV, I love your Hamster.

Ever since I went to the Hatsume japanese spring festival, I've had an attraction to Koi. I think I'll start my own collection of them one day.

Ebony (brothers cat) a manx cat. approx 4 years old got here when she was a kitten

Misty (my cat) a manx cat, approx 5 years old, got her when she was a kitten, Same mum as Ebony.

I however feed both and both come to me when i call them 👍

they love their house! That door next to it is the normal 2m high 👍

Here is my new doggy Quincy being a pain...

and my cats... Tugs (black) and Simba (fluff ball)...

Sorry about the resolution... shoulda resized'em!

Ok so heres my dog. She's Fanny she has 6 (or 7 years old). This is what she looks after a whole winter. I took this picture with my webcam so, its not top notch quality. I made this picture to make a before/after to show the difference between "winter-ending" look and "ready-for-summer" look which she will have soon. She looks funky anyway lol

antihero
I want one of these:
green-tree-frog.jpg
Damn, that looks exactly like the pet frog I used to have....I think my dad killed it when he started feeding it bugs from the outside that have been sprayed with pesticide.....I thought it was hibernating, but it started to get moldy and that was the end of his life....:(

Speaking of dead pets, my breeding doves just had their eggs hatch and sadly one of the baby doves didn't make it throught the night, the father seemed to have the baby caring down right but when the mother took over for the night she somehow pushed away one of the baby doves like 5 inches away from her, and the poor little dove probably froze to death overnight....:( Cute little things they are when they're a day old. Well hopefully the other will survive and if it does, this will be the 4th successful baby dove we'll have by them, making a total of 6 doves all together....

No luck. But, I'll look around for some photographs of Beau, My Goldish Yellow Labrador Retriever, Dixie, My Pit Bull and, Sam, My Orange Tabby.

Back