Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,433 comments
@Katiegan I never said that his Jeep has never left the pavement, but it looks like the stereotypical mall crawler, hence why I commented that. Search Google images for "mall crawler" and you'll see a million other Jeeps like his. For all I know maybe his Jeep is used off-road frequently, even though it doesn't look like that's the case.

@Katiegan I never said that his Jeep has never left the pavement, but it looks like the stereotypical mall crawler, hence why I commented that. Search Google images for "mall crawler" and you'll see a million other Jeeps like his. For all I know maybe his Jeep is used off-road frequently, even though it doesn't look like that's the case.

Saying your statement is ‘100% accurate’ pretty much states that you’re saying it’s never left the pavement. And if you Google images search ‘off road Jeep’ you’ll also see a million photos of Jeeps like his. A clean Jeep isn’t automatically a mall crawler.

Mall crawler.
:), sure looks it doesn't it? Photos don't show but it's decorated well with Arizona pinstriping.
These were taken before the 3.5" lift/winch/hydro steering, at this time all it had was a spacer lift, full armor, 5.13's, aftermarket steering bla bla,,,
I use my vehicles.
yUmBfGk.jpg
QPCSBlx.jpg
2992939fc8a231a4411cdf77f7d705c2.jpg

Last edited:
and before the green one gets called a show car...
when it was new, Miramichi NB Canada, 3.73's drag radials and hurst shifter... 13.2's at 100 -800'd/a
BAK-366-29-burn.jpg

years later, in Az, Speedworld, running with full exhaust 4.10's, stock motor stock suspension, full weight... 12.9's at 104. 2400' d/a
mike%20burnout.jpg

Currently, Wildhorse Pass, 4bolt R block 306, stock ported heads, solid roller, shaft mounts, Victor EFI, McLeod dual clutch, A5 trans, 4.56's... 12.2's at 113 2240'd/a with terrible driving... I'm getting old and slow on the stick... car has 11.7's in it with "driver mods". :). Would go low 11's, maybe a 10.99 on the north east coast in October... with a little diet
P1050702 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
^^brrr... should be 75* here today :).
There are things I miss about winter, but scraping windshields is not one of them.

^^brrr... should be 75* here today :).
There are things I miss about winter, but scraping windshields is not one of them.

Had wind chills that made it feel like -20 outside last night. It's been in the single digits to the negatives the past couple weeks in Maine, made the one day we had at 25 degrees feel so warm. :lol:

Charger R/T road and track edition. The translation to that edition is Basically fully loaded small block. Love the sport mode which changes the suspension, and engine and transmission tune. Good commuter/road tripper. Took it through Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana last summer. Best road trip ever. BTW, friendly Big Horn mountains Moose between the trees in the field behind the car. If you like driving and moose you'll go there.

Attachments

• 20170530_164928.jpg
    20170530_164928.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
my boring daily driver... rubber floors, bench seat... ecoboost, lots of TQ, no race truck tho...
P1130784.JPG

It tows like a beast...
P1130535 (2).JPG

wifes daily driver and our road trip rig... air suspension, hemi, 8spd... really like this "truck"...
P1040566.JPG

tows good too... not mine, picked this up for a friend, falcon sprint 289 hipo all original, numbers matching, factory tach (rare) California car...
Original fenders in the car, original hood got strapped under it for the trip home.
IMG_0309.JPG

Last edited:
SVX
Tfw you don't own a car

Ehh I can see where he's coming from...

I personally can't stand the Wrangler because I know of so many douchebags with the shaved sides, man-bun, sport sweatpants, that have a lifted Sahara or Rubicon with 33 inch tires, Dana rear end swaps and superchargers... And they all go to the mall or to a plaza.

Granted there is the guy, like @cleanLX that actually uses the truck as intended and the upgrades installed are there to enhance his experience out in the field.

But for the most part it's either douchebags or frat boys or both.

My neighbour a street over owns an Orange TJ with a shovel on the back, lift kit and other goodies. He comes back every Sunday all muddy and is constantly working on the truck or his cars.

Anyway, update on my situation. Audrick got used to the warm-ish weather in Myrtle Beach and forgot how cold it gets up here.

Long story short, burst tubes and wrecked water pump. Gonna find a shop to do my timing belt while they're there. Replace all the bushings and belts and pumps.

So I'm gonna be busing for a week or until we get it fixed.:(

I personally can't stand the Wrangler because I know of so many douchebags with the shaved sides, man-bun, sport sweatpants... And they all go to the mall or to a plaza.~ for the most part it's either douchebags or frat boys or both.
I hate those types too... many a lifted Wrangler around here without a scratch on it... not even rock rash on the wheels...
Unfortunately, it's an image vehicle... mine, from 50' fits the mall crawler image(grrr), from 20' you might start to question your first impression, from 10' you'd change your mind, from underneath you'd wonder why someone would do that to a rig that still has shiny paint... :).

I have a new family member on the way, so I got myself a more family friendly ride.
The R-line Tiguan is equipped with a sporty chassis and is actually quite fun to push a bit.
But only when it's me by myself inside the car ofc :)

Today the weather was quite nice, so I took it out for a photo:

VW_Tiguan_Maasvlakte_001.jpg

Back