Post pics of your car in snow!

• Thread starter fitftw
  • 245 comments
My 2005 Subaru Impreza next to my neighbors house. The car was clean the day before this pic. Thats snow from 1 day. It was crazy on Friday. We got around 8-10" of lake effect by the time night was over. Grand total this week we had around 15-18" all since Monday. I love this car so much in the winter.
2pyyduf.jpg

Beautiful car. I want a blue Subaru Impreza so bad. Thats the perfect year too. 2004-2005

Thanks! Got some more snow recently. Unfortunately, the lot at work is patrolled by a security guard, so no snow fun was had.

2013-01-28_12-37-07_217_zps7807e865.jpg

Kinda an old picture from a week or two ago. And no, the Crown was just dragged in the snow, it still doesn't run. :P
545119_10200434373441270_1992419401_n.jpg

Nice STI! What wheels are those?
Thanks! The wheels are OZ Alleggerita HLTs. Which are currently black for two reasons, to see what it would look like, and to protect them for winter. Plasti Dip... the real life photoshop. :D

DSC_0089_zps2dd9def1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Sean. I had the chance to score my friend's gold OZ Prodrives with brand new tires off his totaled WRX. Didn't think of it damn.

I'm going to plastiddip the plastic molding on my car, how temp sensitive is it?

I'm going to plastiddip the plastic molding on my car, how temp sensitive is it?

Good question. I started out doing mine in the cold garage, but it got bubbly so I moved into my warm basement. I would try to do it in the heat if you have a well ventilated basement or something.

But then the heat will escape.

The Corvette is in there as well, probably better not to risk it.

We finally got a decent snowfall the other day too. Somehow I got the Camaro out of this spot without getting stuck, and was able to drive around town with no problems. I love my winter tires.

Bahahaha! It's buried under Antarctica right now.

Same in Maine, 3 feet as I hear from friends. My parents and I drove down from Maine to Pennsylvania to visit family and Connecticut did put out a driving ban on the major highways as we were driving through. It was pretty bad, but we made it through before the ban was enforced at...5PM I believe, yesterday?

Anyways, not my car...but we did get my parents Nissan Rogue through. And it looked like this:
537807_10200689000446786_1010098342_n.jpg

Whole front end was covered in frozen snow.

As usual, not my car. But this is what I've been knocking around in this week. Sadly, this particular one is FWD only, and not on winter tyres either, so I've been a little more careful...

a786bc0e953311e2bf6922000a9f1404_7.jpg

xXKingJoshXx
Such a nice Spring day outside!

Dude I was Freaking mad we got this much snow.. I get my car back wed and Idk if the snow will need up my new paint D=.

AND IT'S THE FREAKING END OF MARCH!!!!

Well then, way to show up my normal Focus :lol:
At least you can drive yours in the snow. These Eagle F1s BLOW in the snow. Another reason I am keeping my Subaru around.

And seeing the normal Focuseseses around town made me want one, and fell in love with the ST. Had to get one.

Latest Posts

Back