Post your bike!

My bike is Jamis Durango 2.0 2007 for xc in the weekends :)
381947.jpg

Last edited:
I got my bike from a skip lol. It is pink and yellow. when i was ridin it home the police went pass and were giving me funny looks(they think i stole it i think!!) i've painted it black now- i'll edit this post with a picture.

Rick that red'un is gorgeous!

Anyway, here's mine people - A Trax Mountain Edge, my first mountain bike in about 7 years, as since I got my car I've not really cycled, but decided to get back into it:

14012009290.jpg

Disc brakes, front and rear suspension, 21 speed, 19" frame. I'm a short-arse so the seat is set pretty low, which made fitting the rear mudguard and light pretty damn difficult, but through ingenuity I managed it :sly: Front mudguard and light much, much easier to fit. And no, the rear mudguard doesn't block the rear light, though from that angle it looks like it does. Still bedding the brakes in.

What it does need is a comfier seat, so that's in the pipeline.

I'll soon be doing my 7.5 mile commute on this instead of in my car. Will take 30 mins instead of roughly 20, but that's a consistent 30 regardless of traffic or weather, and I'll be much fitter, with any luck!

Trust me, this one is anything but comfortable. I can't see any immediate disadvantage to giving it a comfier one, so it's the next thing I want!

Two quick snaps I took of my frame earlier. Watch out for new Pics of the Charge, its nearly ready.

Specs can be posted about my Pace if anyone wants them.

Last edited:
My bike is really peeing me off of late. If I'm on the 2nd gear on the rear sprocket, it will often randomly change down onto the 3rd gear (doesn't matter what the front sprocket is on). I have no idea how this is doing it. I'm presuming there must be some physical damage somewhere. I thought greasing the chain might work, it helped slightly. I may post some pictures up of the gear system to see if anyone can spot the problem.

Sure we do. Post away...

Okay here goes.

Pace RC303 frame
Pace RC41 fork (150mm travel and still lighter than my dads 100mm Magura Durin Race fork)
Shimano XT chainset 2007
Shimano Clipless pedals
Hope Mono M4 brakes (203/180)
Thompson Elite Stem and Seatpost
Raceface Air Alloy riser bar (710mm wide)
Magura Disc Wheelset (DT Swiss 240's on Mavic 317 rims)
Panaracer Cinder 2.1
SDG Bel Air Saddle

Weight - Just over 10KG
Price - Do I dare say...

Last edited:
My bike is really peeing me off of late. If I'm on the 2nd gear on the rear sprocket, it will often randomly change down onto the 3rd gear (doesn't matter what the front sprocket is on). I have no idea how this is doing it. I'm presuming there must be some physical damage somewhere. I thought greasing the chain might work, it helped slightly. I may post some pictures up of the gear system to see if anyone can spot the problem.
It sounds like your rear derailleur needs adjusting. There is a good tutorial on how to here. I need to do mine, as well, but haven't gotten around to it yet. :P

TB
It sounds like your rear derailleur needs adjusting. There is a good tutorial on how to here. I need to do mine, as well, but haven't gotten around to it yet. :P

That or it may be a bent tooth.

Oh and on another note my charge is completed, took it down the local dirt jumps and it was sweet as. Pics soon, that is after I've cleaned it.

Last edited:
As promised I finally got round to taking a picture of the charge that I like and it being clean at the same time.

My friend jumping over it.

Just a little editing in Photoshop but I'm pleased with the result even if it was from a camera phone.

My little singlespeed dream. It rolls so smooth with Small Block 8's

Ooh colourful, I was planning on getting a lime green rim for my charge after I've bought my camera.

Yours reminds me of this, which is only road/commuter bike I'd even consider.
charge-plugfree09-zoom.jpg

Rear brakes are just a mechanical rebuild (at most 5$ for new pads/lubricant) and grips would be 10-30$, depending on aesthetic and comfort. Throw in a tune-up and you've got a great ridable bike for 30$. Getting a good workout and fun experiences for that price is hard to beat.

I think that's the angle of the picture. I took a close look at the front forks, and unless I'm mistaking what you meant by out of line they seem to look fine.

@ exigeracer: I'm actually not sure what is wrong with the rear brakes. They are nearly new (both the fronts and the rears I pulled off my previous bike, which had them on for about a month before the rear rim warped in an unrelated accident), and they worked fine before the accident I had with it. Unless the rim is too dirty for them to work (its still a bit too cold outside for me to try and wash the bike), I don't understand what is wrong with them.

Last edited:
FujiTeam 2007.jpg

i race bikes! on road and veledrome, umm i have a 2007 fuji team and a 2007 Hillbrick Pista tarck frame. Both solid frames to do my racing and training on.

Go Cadel in the Tour of '09!!

Heres mine, yep I am a road racer! Cost= too obscene!! But compared to other road racers I have had this is the equivalent of a Ferrari.

My new wheel and brake came through today so my upgrades have come to an end on the Charge for now. Before it's rideable I need to get some brake cable first and remove a few links from my chain but thats only minor work.

3701728075_6eefe947cb.jpg

NS Bikes Coaster Singlespeed MKII on Spank Stiffy 24" Rim. Light and er.. stiff combo.

The Pace remains unchanged and still going as strong as ever.

EDIT: Bike Work Done!

Last edited:
At the moment i've got a Specialized Fatboy Vegas(Dirt BMX) with velo seat, odessey cables, sun rims, new spray job, etc. But i'm looking into getting a rigid mounatinbike like a scott or a eastern for dirt/street riding.

Back