Post your DLC Car Pack 3 and RX pic Here!

• Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 323 comments
Yellowclone, I think they should have said that it's a secret rollercoaster.... OMG what kinda flat surface....

j6syK.jpg

Are you trying to prove something with this picture? :lol:

i couldnt agree more. why do people insist on ruining cars lol. i would never add a big spoiler like that on lambo nor bettle. just looks so ugly and out of place lol

Um, take a look at any Murcielago race car (Murcielago R-GT) and they are all "ruined" by a large wing. How about if you don't have anything nice to say keep you mouth shut. It's a video game, what's the point of complaining about how some other person mods their virtual car. Get a life. 👍

Quote from the US Gran Turismo website: "This is a massive oval track placed in a wide landscape with mountains in the background. The track is truly out of the ordinary; the straightaways are 12 km in length, with a total length of 30 km (approx).It can be used to test any racing car, and even cars like the Red Bull X2011 with its seemingly limitless level of performance.The surface is fully flat, and because the curves are large in radius they can be driven at full throttle. The only thing you have to watch for is the start/goal section which is a narrow square tunnel"

Does anybody see anything wrong with the description of the track LOL. It does not look fully flat to me in this picture.

Great picture, BTW!

There's a long bridge on one side of the track which rises up a considerable amount. The speed test side is completely flat, though.

I agree that for street use the spoiler on the Aston and Lambo look contrived and over-the-top, but in a GT3 sense, they look quite good in my opinion. Too bad we can't add the rest of the skins to fully convert them to their proper GT3 equivalents. If I had one wish, it would be to RM these cars, the M3, and the Merc SLS into GT3 mods. Beautiful pics everyone of the track. I haven't purchased any of the first couple of DLC packs, but I think I'll be getting this one.

Last edited:
not enough pics of other DLC cars. But the Bettle and Lambo look amazing. I can't wait to get home so I can pick up where I left off yesterday. I liked this pack so much, i actually bought pack 2 as well. LOL, got'em all now

First time posting pics and faffing around with the photomode in the game. So don't go too hard on me! :nervous:

TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1_1.jpg

A couple of shots of the new Aston and the Bug. Loving the DLC so far. :dopey:

Back