Cover art for a project I'm working on.

1451428_10151876747197423_584977043_n.jpg

And another town in northern Sweden:

537268_10151879002777423_359452988_n.jpg

Another one: Piteå (Pea tea awe)

1461432_10151888624447423_1393743742_n.jpg

Last edited:
How'd you make it?

Adobe Illustrator. The mountains were done with the blend tool (it takes two lines and adds an x number of blends in between), the sun is mostly zig-zag and blend tool and the background is a number of circles with dashed line that I have rotated around the sun. The texture was added in Photoshop.

Here's my latest picture. Merry Christmas :)

1496711_10151912301797423_1944017528_n.jpg

Started this last month, and my daughter finished it: You guys are really good at this compared to me. I doodle until I run out of patience, time, or ideas.

LostOctopus2.jpg

Started this last month, and my daughter finished it: You guys are really good at this compared to me. I doodle until I run out of patience, time, or ideas.

Doodles aren't particularly bad to look at. Sometimes they're more visually expressive than drawings that are tight and rigid. I personally like scribbly doodles. It's fun to do and frees you from worrying about perfecting nitty-gritty details so you can let idea just flow right out. Perhaps you can make some more unfinished scribbles and let your daughter's imagination do the rest. The results could be surprising and inspiring.

Had to use this one for my FB! God damn eran! I knew you were good, but I had no idea to what extent, you're truly boss 👍

Thanks :) I'm hoping I can make a living out of it some day. Starting to get a few jobs already!

Happy New Year everyone!

Do it! Especially while watching AT!

After a few tries with drawing Finn, this is where I ended up:

http://flickr.com/gp/gtp_inferno/09bms4

It is Finn dressed in a Napoleonic (Prussian) uniform. I was able to finish it over a few hours, although I need to get a better pen for the outlines of the character, and a lighter skin colour.
I used Finn as a template for another drawing in mind-dressing the royal Tarts that guard Princess Bubblegum's castle. Here's what I've done on that pic so far:

http://flickr.com/gp/gtp_inferno/5663d6

(Btw, these pics are only accessible via these links. I may consider consider creating a DeviantArt account and posting them there in the future...)
Also, there's a lot of good work from everyone else 👍

Back