Post your Drawings. Not about cars.

True to my word, I have completed another work and have maintained a regular rhythm:

Ban Josip Gumball-Final.jpg

You can view it on deviantArt here

You just won 40% of this thread.

How long did you spend on that? What was the objective? And what was your vision with this project?
Our school mascot is the Bronco so that's where that came from, the rest is the trials of going through high school; Entering, friendship, studying, activities, graduation. The final name of it is the "Story of the running horse."

I got some. What do you think? I'm practicing the digital painting really hard atm. In terms of world ranking of Art Trial I wonder where would I place? In the world of deviantart, which is full of insanely talented artists, I think I'd be somewhere like 5,000th? Maybe lower, since there are more artists than GT6 drivers.

Edge of Tomorrow EB.jpg senna 1994.jpg blackwidow ps 5.jpg

After just finishing another semester of uni, I drew this:

Knez Vatra Final.png

(Knez is Croatian for Prince, and Vatra is Croatian for flame)

The uniform he is wearing is based on this:

DSC05047.JPG DSC05049.JPG

A late 18th Century infantry uniform, with the weapon on his belt being an Austro-Hungarian M1895 bayonet

by Jacob Kuiper, on Flickr

by Jacob Kuiper, on Flickr

867867 by Jacob Kuiper, on Flickr

rtetere by Jacob Kuiper, on Flickr

Where can I get a pair of these? :drool:

Last edited:
Great Stuff 👍
Where did you get those markers, and what kind of markers are those? I need to get my hands on some of those!!!

I used Molotov markers, not sure if i want to keep using these though as they're expensive and the paint really isn't any flexible. With that comes, clean leather shoes with aceton first, otherwise the paint/ and varnish will crack.

New shoes finished, i've tried to keep these subtle as possible:

When i bought them:

c10997ef589f3ecaa854abc888c629b3.png

Customized:

1 by Jacob Kuiper, on Flickr

2 by Jacob Kuiper, on Flickr

3 by Jacob Kuiper, on Flickr

4 by Jacob Kuiper, on Flickr

Oh man I feel really out of place posting this here. :nervous:

Been drawing this these past couple of days, unsure whether I should colour it in or not.

10937506_655134214592303_1947662816_n.jpg

Based of this, naturally. :)

Apologies for the double post, but since it's been about 24 hours I think I'm in the clear?

Anyway, finally finished up the drawing today:

VEZKd0B.jpg

Taking a proper picture has made the drawing look worse. :lol: All I can say it looks a bit better in person, the colouring isn't as patchy.

Last edited:
SVX
Apologies for the double post, but since it's been about 24 hours I think I'm in the clear?

Anyway, finally finished up the drawing today:

View attachment 293097

I'll probably replace this photo with a better quality one tomorrow.

Well done ^^ I liked those kanji letters of "initial D", you did that with colored pencils ?

Well done ^^ I liked those kanji letters of "initial D", you did that with colored pencils ?

Thanks man. :) Yeah, I did the initial drawing with a 2H pencil, then darkened the lines with a HB pencil, and coloured it in with a black pencil, filling in the gaps with a 6B. 👍

Back