Post your Drawings. Not about cars.

@ND4SPD Here's another AT drawing of mine, this time of PB

I have posted up on deviantArt because I have no idea how to embed photos from it :indiff:

Haha, right on! I haven't had much time lately but my friend is a huge AT fan herself and I'm thinking of picking up some white Converse's and doing an AT sharpie doodle on them for her. I think that'll be pretty neat once done!

Does anyone know how to embed photos from deviantArt? :indiff:

Haha, right on! I haven't had much time lately but my friend is a huge AT fan herself and I'm thinking of picking up some white Converse's and doing an AT sharpie doodle on them for her. I think that'll be pretty neat once done!

Sounds cool. When it is a finished product please upload it :)

image.jpg

Been playing Skyrim a lot lately

Hands are tricky :P

I hate hands.

But I think what's so awful about them is that whenever I draw them I try to make them "correct", i.e. 5 fingers and they must clearly have a thumb, an index finger, etc. etc. So in the end it's more a schematics over a hand rather than showing the hand as it looks.

To get away from that, I find it useful to forget that the hands are hands, just draw the shapes as you see them. Don't think "thumb" when you draw a thumb, think "cylinder" or "cube" or whatever shape it looks like.

Good work with the point of view in that drawing, by the way! There's a lot of depth in it 👍

I hate hands.
To get away from that, I find it useful to forget that the hands are hands, just draw the shapes as you see them. Don't think "thumb" when you draw a thumb, think "cylinder" or "cube" or whatever shape it looks like.

Good work with the point of view in that drawing, by the way! There's a lot of depth in it 👍
I'll try this next time, and thanks. 👍

Glad somebody recognized who it is. :P

While not 100% drawings, I figured I would share this mosaic and Painting mural that my program made for my school

You just won 40% of this thread.

How long did you spend on that? What was the objective? And what was your vision with this project?

Latest Posts

Back