Post your Drawings. Not about cars.

IMG_20150120_205829 (1).jpg

A small drawing I did on this Tuesday - in like ... 15 mins.

A little context, I've been thinking up a series of machines with a back story.

That story is a sci-fi bonanza thought up by a bored 17 year old but whatever...

The year 2030 saw the beginning of Project Zenith, a utopia on a distant world. For about a century the land was peaceful, until the dividing of the perfect world brought on diplomatic tensions which escalated when the president of Zenith's Organisation for the Even Distribution Of Land (ZOEDOL) was assassinated by a Belkonan sniper.

This tension became war between the major territories (Belkona, United Lands of Estonalle, Warmut and Lycham). The war lasted 12 years, with each nation forced into financial debt.

This is where I begin the story with machines.

2015-02-02 19.32.10.jpg

The first sketch is of De Maxion's post war ship. During the war De Maxion produced military air craft, but afterwards they turned their attention to providing their home territory of Belkona with cheap, utilitarian transport. The De Maxion brothers, Louis and Raphael, introduced the DM024, their 24th craft, for commercial sale in 2150. It was a huge sales hit with people loving the 2 seat layout, uncommon in this low cost category, and the efficiency of the machine meaning the fuel costs were very low.

This version here is Raphael De Maxion's personal racing version, he has named it Danielle after his sister who flew for the Belkona air force in the great war, using the engines from the DM14 bomber giving a top speed of 517.474 mph, with the possibility of 985 mph if a canopy is fitted.

Last edited:
Of course he would. :rolleyes:

Let's get some more views of the aircraft.
Hey... Actually yeah that's a lame joke now. old habits and all.

I'll see what I can do for a few more views.

Let's get some more views of the aircraft.
Did a quick, scratchy top view (need to work on perspective. Will probably happen in year 0 at University) of it.

Original was on right with some small notes, left is adjusted.

Attachments

• 20150203_211704.jpg
    20150203_211704.jpg
    745.8 KB · Views: 9
Another black and white portrait of a young Japanese actress worked on with graphite pencils along with a couple of propelling pencils, the details(especially the beads and the shading at the neck part) look a little bit sloppy - but I tried my utmost so as to get the work done. :)

IMG_20141130_233016 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Well, this is my first attempt at a phone schematic sort of thing. Yes, I am well aware that Nokia is no longer making phones, as the new ones are all Microsoft Lumias now. The new Microsoft logo printed on the back is just so oddly oriented, so I went with the Nokia marque.

SCAN0104.JPG

Another small portrait of a young Japanese girl I finished just yesterday. Tried to draw the texture of the hair better but this time winded up running out of patience as well. :(

IMG_20150214_060941.jpg

ariana_grande_by_mster232-d8r1fq4.jpg

Don't ask me how my drawing skills improved so quickly, because I honestly do not know.

How amazing! I see you're way better than me in drawing the hightlights of the hair(contrast of the light reflected on the hair) which I still suck so much. :(

Back