Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
  • 166,227 views
Minolta 88cv. 362mph.
 
topgeardude
Wow!284 with a Ford GT,I never saw that comin.
Race variants of the GT are capable of passing 300mph with all four wheels on the ground.

DE
 
288.53 with the Chapparal 2D, no NOS.
 
That's Chaparral :)

And there's a lot more speed in it 👍

Whichever it is... I was just going off of memory :cool:

It's a pain enough to control through the turns as is. I'd hate to see that thing fully set :scared:
 
I must make sure I never, ever mispell Chaparral in 2078TM's presence... You're having a crackdown on that, aren't you? ;)

Anyway, the Chaparral 2D is more than capable of 300mph. In fact, it can do (and has done) 300mph in first gear :p

DE
 
I must make sure I never, ever mispell Chaparral in 2078TM's presence... You're having a crackdown on that, aren't you? ;)

At least I haven't had to correct anyone's spelling of TVR :lol:
 
There's a first time for everything, but that's much more likely to be a simple typo than someone actually thinking there's a VTR Tuscan ;)

DE
 
I searched but wasn't able to find the settings for getting the 2d up to 300 mph. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction or sharing them with me?
 
You won't find those settings posted, they never have been made public. They probably never will, go and find out for yourself. It's not actually too hard, compared to other cars of that age :p

The current record for the Chaparral 2D is 308.86mph, set by MasterStorm, and seven people have officially achieved over 300mph.

DE
 
I guess I could see what I can do about that. Thanks for the info.
 
how and what cars can u make whellie. and iv hit 313 in a lm black lemans car ( cant rember which 1) .
 
how and what cars can u make whellie. and iv hit 313 in a lm black lemans car ( cant rember which 1) .

Please use correct spelling, grammar, etc
as per the AUP:
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

Use the search function, you should have no difficulty finding this info.
 
sorry for the bad spelling did not know it meant that much. sorruy again and i can not find any information on the car that wheelies.
 
i went 298mph in saleen 285mph in speed twelve and 260mph in skyline its tuned for 1/4mile
 
Wouldn't really help for those last three, would it GT4_Rule, as we've done faster speeds ourselves :p

DE
 
On GT3, 1080mph. Driving the Toyota GT-ONE race car. GT4; 320mph, driving the same car. My 2nd highest spd. 4 GT4 is 312mph by a Peugeot 910 or other.Sorry if i can't spell. :guilty:
 
Just multiply by .62. But to be really accurate change GT4 to read in MPH
 
Yesterday , after 2 or 3 months i improved my top speed
by wheelie Trick ... (GT4-PAL)

~379mph - ~610 km/h



Marry christmas to all.
I-Runner
 
Why didn't you edit it in then?
 
I got about 321 mph on my Dodge Viper on GT3 at 1018 HP. I think it was 321.
 
Back