Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
No-one's cracked 400 mph, then. (no hybrid)
I have reached over 400mph without hybrids or game shark or anything. However, I did have to use another bug alongside the wheelie trick to achieve it: breaking out of the wall at Cote d'Azur to get an infinitely long run up. I just about touched 401mph before I ran out of NOS. As far as I am aware, I'm to only one to achieve this, though I certainly know a few other members who would be capable of breaking 400ph in this way. 👍

So that's where that shot was taken! 👍

What car was it? Judging by the 6000rpm redline, was it the Benters?

yeah, i doubt you could get anything over 380 without some form of wheelie or other cheat or glitch. btw, whats up with the cote d'azur cheat? tell me how to do it, please.

Mouser, nice speed.

At this point I still believe I have the fastest wheelie time here: 391.63 MPH in the Toyota TS-020 :sly:

In my opinion you can go over 395 👍👍👍

i'd like to Try ..by modified PS2 (i'm in europe)
.. a NTSC version of GT4 ..

I think to be able to go over 380 :dopey: ....

I-R

In my opinion you can go over 395 👍👍👍

I've only tried for wheelie speeds with the TS-020 so I don't know if all cars are affected the same way, but just before the finish line (about one or two seconds before finishing) the car drops out of the wheelie, loses 5-6 MPH and then wheelies again for the last second or so. If you factor in the 5-6 MPH speed loss and about one or two seconds of acceleration that is easily worth about 10 MPH. If it weren't for this I'm sure I'd be over 400, or at least a lot closer.

I don't know what causes this, whether it is a glitch in the game or whether the track is supposed to have a small dip/bump.

I have noticed when going for non-wheelie speeds that at about the same point in the track the Toyota 88C-V will lose revs as though it hit the rev limiter (happens maybe 4 out of 5 times), but this does not happen with other cars.

there are lots of cars that does 400kph.
for instance most of the Japanese-tuners, lotus espirit,tvr cerbera 12, the list just goes on.....
my highest record at the moment is with one of my supras:435kph

btw
i saw an earlier disgussion about the speed feeling.
if anyone of you have been in a veichle moving at 200kph++,you know that i feels like you can run along with the car..
me and my brother clocked 220kph in a rado it felt like we were doing 50....

there are lots of cars that does 400kph.
for instance most of the Japanese-tuners, lotus espirit,tvr cerbera 12, the list just goes on.....
my highest record at the moment is with one of my supras:435kph

People here talk about 400mph, no kph, and as you understand this is a lot different. 400 mph are about 643.6 kph :scared:
I think 400kph can be achieved with a Dodge Neon, too. 💡

In fact, the Dodge Neon SRT-4 is capable of considerably more than that with all four wheels on the ground, if I recall correctly...

What a way to resurrect a dying thread.

DE

Oh yeah? Well my Alto Works I got up to 93 mph dudes!!! :embarrassed: Take THAT to the bank and cash it!!!!

...sorry. this thread is so dumb, I had to make a goof on it. :yuck:

Last edited:
OMFSM, dude!!! My Miata BE FLYING!!! It does 135 REGULARLY on Tsukuba!!

Pretty awesome, eh?

Damn straight yo! :lol: Ever take a Daihatsu Move dubble R down dat hill at Nubrugring?? yo chek it i be makin 112 all the way! And dat be no weelie ! :dunce:

Back