PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,835 comments
Great!

Is it a good car?
I saw comments that people like it, but I don’t use road cars often because they races I do are longer and require longer distances between stops than most road cars can do. I use Gr4, 3, and 1 cars and a few VGTs.

Hi Praiano,

Me again ;)

Any chance to get a tune for Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model with RH tires and 730 PP and proper Gearbox for Lake Maggiore?

I really would appreciate it.

Hey @praiano63, thanks for all the work you've done so far. It has helped me immensely.

Any chance you'll do a tune for the 917K, PLEASE?
Sorry , i would love to have it.But no way , too expensive for me. I have to buy a lot of cars and parts to do those settings . When i have 5.000.000 , i buy 3 or 4 or even 4 cars + parts. The more expensive cars will be at the end , when my garage will be almost complete.

Yesterday i've bought the Lambo Miura . + than 3.000.000 , it's a crap. PD ruin this wonderfull car . They did it. I'll try to turn it at least drivable.:ouch:

Sorry , i would love to have it.But no way , too expensive for me. I have to buy a lot of cars and parts to do those settings . When i have 5.000.000 , i buy 3 or 4 or even 4 cars + parts. The more expensive cars will be at the end , when my garage will be almost complete.

Yesterday i've bought the Lambo Miura . + than 3.000.000 , it's a crap. PD ruin this wonderfull car . They did it. I'll try to turn it at least drivable.:ouch:
No worries, I totally understand. I'm here kicking myself that I could've gotten more cars or could've done a couple more races and got the McLaren F1. I'm building back up my wallet and if I miss it so be it.

Don't say that...you my man. You will get that lambo singing..

I mentioned this in another thread. The mclaren and 917k will not be done by you any time soon lol

I bought the Muira last time it was available. I could not get it good enough to publish my tune. I took some ideas from your tunes for similar cars and I think I have the LSD better, though it's not great. One of the times my kid left the TCS on 5, I got some great laps in on Deep Forest. If I ever do publish my version, it will say "Turn TCS up and have fun" because it is fun and fast that way. I don't like being disappointed with one of my favorite cars from GT5.

I bought the Muira last time it was available. I could not get it good enough to publish my tune. I took some ideas from your tunes for similar cars and I think I have the LSD better, though it's not great. One of the times my kid left the TCS on 5, I got some great laps in on Deep Forest. If I ever do publish my version, it will say "Turn TCS up and have fun" because it is fun and fast that way. I don't like being disappointed with one of my favorite cars from GT5.
Not so bad for a broken car. :lol: :lol: I've found a very small sweet spot. I did the tokyo rain and use counter steer weak just for the last 4 laps when rear tires begin to go away.
27:17 no stop with a wall penalty it's a 27:07 clean. My faster car the NSX is 26:50 in my hands...

m1.jpg
m2.jpg

Last edited:
Man THIS is the only car I have to run Countersteer assist! Do you mind sharing your tune please?
I read a comment like that recently and was surprised. Are you getting oversteer mid corner or exit? You might not be carrying enough speed. The car can rotate a lot better than you think. Just brake late, trail into the corner at high speed and get some understeer in.

I'll post the 3 tunes I used tomorrow when I get on my PS5. If you have the 787b, C9 or the new Toyota LMP they can run the race faster than 2J due to better fuel economy (1 stop vs 2 stops).

R3V
I read a comment like that recently and was surprised. Are you getting oversteer mid corner or exit? You might not be carrying enough speed. The car can rotate a lot better than you think. Just brake late, trail into the corner at high speed and get some understeer in.

I'll post the 3 tunes I used tomorrow when I get on my PS5. If you have the 787b, C9 or the new Toyota LMP they can run the race faster than 2J due to better fuel economy (1 stop vs 2 stops).
Cool thanks for the advice I can't wait for the tunes

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone '67 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All track - 1.31

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you)
Rims Width Wide - Offset Wide
Wing Custom low profile

Very fast anywhere , reach 300 kmh with Medium tires together with a fantastic grip .Absolute pleasure.

l1.jpg

l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg
l5.jpg

l5.jpg
l6.jpg
l7.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Drove t
Jaguar F-Type GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - SPA gearbox.

My best GR3 top 1 at SPA , 1 second faster than the 2 position in my GR3 garage.

View attachment 1157483View attachment 1157484

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 280 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.560 for SPA or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want.

View attachment 1157485View attachment 1157486View attachment 1157487

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Drove this last night for the first time...... What an absolute beast of a car!! It blows all of my Gr3 cars away. Best lap times at Spa and Mount Panorama yet. Excellent tune Praiano 👍

Last edited:

Difficult to handle but one of my best at Tokyo. Sub-2:09 possible with a total race time of 26:45. But I did it with wing (0/70 downforce). With SH it can hit 305+ kph on the straight and outpace Gallo. With SM the car should be fine for most regular events without tire wear. I didn't change the suspension much, no time/skills. :(

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans / All track

Wide Car
Rims 17"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

The car is ok for any track , i race it on Le Mans event 30 mn. Perfect car for the win easily. 3 laps at gasoline 3 to 4 , 4 laps at gas 6 short shifting. Gear are very long to support low RPM at speed and gas economy.

Also perfect on the Nordschleife or others track slow , turny or fast circuit.... Anywhere.

View attachment 1157936View attachment 1157937

Gearbox
Top speed 310 kmh
Final gear at 3.388 for Le Mans.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157938View attachment 1157939

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Pretty much Fuel on 4 or 5..
My man you got another Lemans runner...thank you.

Attachments

• 20220606_201618.jpg
    20220606_201618.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 35
I still haven’t beaten Suzuka in the GR1 series. I finally have 3mm credits again. What is the best 3mm GR1 car for that race? I’ve bought lots of 1mm Gr1 and VGT cars and I’m trying to do it right this time.

Thank you for this. Since you’re in the Aston Martin make, do you have the One-77? I won it with a random wheel and wonder if it has potential. Huge engine but heavy in stock form. Could be a contender for Le Mans.
I confirm with minimal tuning (I’m not @praiano63 ) like wing and racing hard the One-77 is great at Le Mans. Even with FM6 you have to pit every 2 laps but it reaches over 300km/h no problem to win.

No worries, I totally understand. I'm here kicking myself that I could've gotten more cars or could've done a couple more races and got the McLaren F1. I'm building back up my wallet and if I miss it so be it.
I bought the 917K because I missed getting the 962. Anyway, it sucks! It feels fine down the straights at Le Mans, but put it into a corner and it feels like there is a 50 lb bowling ball attached to the rear wing brace by a 20 foot line. The ball tries to pull the rear off the line so much that I can feel it on my wheel Logitec 920. Massively tail heavy. Don't waste your money.

Tried the AMUSE 2000 today, and WOW! Right out of the box that thing kicks butt. Lots of power, lots of downforce, and lots of speed. I did my test-drive at Le Mans and smoked the whole field by the end of the first lap! Needless to say it was an easy win and the downforce really works when the track gets wet. Never touched any settings, bought some tires and hit the track. Oh, and it out corners most of the Gr4 cars as well. I could hear Portilla and McEwen gnashing their teeth as I passed.
Cheers, Pete

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans / All track

Wide Car
Rims 17"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

The car is ok for any track , i race it on Le Mans event 30 mn. Perfect car for the win easily. 3 laps at gasoline 3 to 4 , 4 laps at gas 6 short shifting. Gear are very long to support low RPM at speed and gas economy.

Also perfect on the Nordschleife or others track slow , turny or fast circuit.... Anywhere.

View attachment 1157936View attachment 1157937

Gearbox
Top speed 310 kmh
Final gear at 3.388 for Le Mans.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157938View attachment 1157939

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
What a great tune for one of my all time favourite cars. Le Mans will be less of a grind with this bad boy. Love the wing choice too.

Made a livery for it too. I think it resembles basic race cars of the era. You can find it if you search “Praiano”

I’ve also applied the 600pp and switched to hards and added more power to head to Tokyo. I’ll let you know how I get on.

I bought the 917K because I missed getting the 962. Anyway, it sucks! It feels fine down the straights at Le Mans, but put it into a corner and it feels like there is a 50 lb bowling ball attached to the rear wing brace by a 20 foot line. The ball tries to pull the rear off the line so much that I can feel it on my wheel Logitec 920. Massively tail heavy. Don't waste your money.

Tried the AMUSE 2000 today, and WOW! Right out of the box that thing kicks butt. Lots of power, lots of downforce, and lots of speed. I did my test-drive at Le Mans and smoked the whole field by the end of the first lap! Needless to say it was an easy win and the downforce really works when the track gets wet. Never touched any settings, bought some tires and hit the track. Oh, and it out corners most of the Gr4 cars as well. I could hear Portilla and McEwen gnashing their teeth as I passed.
Cheers, Pete
☝️ This guy.........perfect description of the 917K!!! Hammer throw tail end

Season 1 Starz GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

I still haven’t beaten Suzuka in the GR1 series. I finally have 3mm credits again. What is the best 3mm GR1 car for that race? I’ve bought lots of 1mm Gr1 and VGT cars and I’m trying to do it right this time.
the PEUGEOT 750 Hybrid VGT.....I won last night with it.......
I did everything as Praiano recommended........
5" but that is enough......:lol::lol:

the PEUGEOT 750 Hybrid VGT.....I won last night with it.......I did everything as Praiano recommended........5" but that is enough......
Peugeot L750R Hybrid VGT '17 - 950PP - Racing Medium Tires - Suzuka

1:42.5xx regular out of traffic , best at 1:41.7 in race. 17:30 total time in my hands.

1 stop lap 5 for gas and tires. Gas at 1 full power.

EDIT: You can see a very long 1st gear. I had problem losing the rear end after spinning out the Casio chicane , also out turn 9 after degner before passing under the bridge and out the hairpin. This way set at 155kmh , the retake is smooth , quick and safe.

View attachment 1157039View attachment 1157040

Gearbox
Top speed 330 kmh
Final gear at 2.810
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157041View attachment 1157042

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Cool thanks for the advice I can't wait for the tunes
In addition to these you could put SH tyres and get more straight line speed. I'll try that out myself in a bit. NVM I'm an idiot and forgot you can't use SH at Sardegna. Here's the 3 I've tried. The first one is basically default,I changed nothing except power and gearbox.

1654600360878.jpeg

1654600568260.jpeg

1654600377505.jpeg

@praiano63 sorry for hijacking your thread XD

Attachments

• 1654600370362.jpeg
    1654600370362.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
R3V
In addition to these you could put SH tyres and get more straight line speed. I'll try that out myself in a bit. NVM I'm an idiot and forgot you can't use SH at Sardegna. Here's the 3 I've tried. The first one is basically default,I changed nothing except power and gearbox.

View attachment 1158390
View attachment 1158393
View attachment 1158392

@praiano63 sorry for hijacking your thread XD
Great I'll try these this afternoon, many thanks!

And also same here sorry @praiano63 but you know We love you and you're the main man Just keep looking after your health But let others take this Strain Especially with cars You don't own yet Or too expensive which we will donate to with paypal if we need If we need a one off tune.

Great I'll try these this afternoon, many thanks!

And also same here sorry @praiano63 but you know We love you and you're the main man Just keep looking after your health But let others take this Strain Especially with cars You don't own yet Or too expensive which we will donate to with paypal if we need If we need a one off tune.
I didn't know this was a donation based thing. If anyone wants to donate to me, redirect to Praiano :P

Back