PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,887 comments
3 races on Sardinia i'm done.Stop before to be bored. Tomorrow more credits for the McLaren 10.000.000.000.000 cr.
I'm taking this oportunity doing the settings of the Lexus GR2. It's 1:36 regular on Hard tires , for a under 25 minutes race.
What's this???
Your gonna buy the McLaren F1?
MY Mannn...I wasn't gonna pull the trigger until you did..

With this setup it was easy not to hit the walls and making only one pit stop on lap 6 it is easy to win for more than 30 seconds to the honda nsx 17. Then, to collect money to pay the mclaren f1 gtr 97 😂😂😂
Yeah, I’m awful at that track and it’s an easy win. I finished ~27:30 and was almost 40 seconds ahead. My lap times weren’t much faster than AI’s fastest laps, but they pit too much.

I just do on stop for gas, no tires, and fuel map two, but change to one on the last lap before pit/race end. No short shifting or anything. Hitting 200 on the long straight away.

Yeah, I’m awful at that track and it’s an easy win. I finished ~27:30 and was almost 40 seconds ahead. My lap times weren’t much faster than AI’s fastest laps, but they pit too much.

I just do on stop for gas, no tires, and fuel map two, but change to one on the last lap before pit/race end. No short shifting or anything. Hitting 200 on the long straight away.
I do it with fuel map 1 and one stop

Indeed this car is FAST love the throaty engine I won the GT world champ in this car with no pro tune 1st place all five races was struggling with some squirlyness. Will see how much better it drives with his majestys tune:) i hope that wasn't insulting.

3 races on Sardinia i'm done.Stop before to be bored. Tomorrow more credits for the McLaren 10.000.000.000.000 cr.
I'm taking this oportunity doing the settings of the Lexus GR2. It's 1:36 regular on Hard tires , for a under 25 minutes race.
Ohh my man...

Any advice on Toyota GR010 in Suzuka?
Hope for favourable conditions! I managed the win but only after possibly 10 attempts, and only then because the conditions made the AI choose a silly pit strategy. I then managed to win by over 20 seconds. Until that attempt 3rd was my best. I'm not really addressing your question, but my advice is to try Praianos's s Mazda Lm55 tuned specifically for Suzuka. Once you've got your win, or your stamp, then try the GR010

Hope for favourable conditions! I managed the win but only after possibly 10 attempts, and only then because the conditions made the AI choose a silly pit strategy. I then managed to win by over 20 seconds. Until that attempt 3rd was my best. I'm not really addressing your question, but my advice is to try Praianos's s Mazda Lm55 tuned specifically for Suzuka. Once you've got your win, or your stamp, then try the GR010
I was asking more about car settings for Suzuka

Mazda LM55 VGT (Gr1) - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka

The faster Gr1 car for 950PP Race on Suzuka. It could even be faster , only 1 race to test after setting the car. I've take a 0,500 penal , 3 mistakes .... It could be a 24:11 i think.
1 stop and no need to change tires.

View attachment 1160935View attachment 1160936

Gearbox is original.

View attachment 1160937View attachment 1160938

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Amazing tune! On Saint Croix is a piece of cake, won by huge margin without knowing the track.
Very good also for Daytona, fuel consumption 3 and a bit of short shift in 7th and 8th to last 5 laps, no tires change.
Thank you!!

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren '09 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife

Wide car. Rims '19 , Rims width wide , Ofsett Wide.

Front A
Wing custom

Perfect Le Mans or Nordschleife . Torque is very good , don't overdrive the car , great precision in the wheel . Just place it and be cool.

View attachment 1161092View attachment 1161093

Gearbox for Nordschleife.
Top speed 350 kmh
Final gear at 3.240 for fast track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1161094View attachment 1161095View attachment 1161096View attachment 1161097

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Where do I find the livery though?

Hi @praiano63 , thanks for the great collection of tunes, at this point this thread is part of the game, wish there was a way to share tunes via the Collection menu in-game. Regarding the cars I think you should check the Honda NSX Gt Concept (gr.2) - a really enjoyable option for wtc800 races, probably the best handling for me like being in tracks. Keep up the good work

Last edited:
So I'm not one of the top tuners in the world, but I hit the jackpot today. I had a perfectly dry track at Le Mans and got a 30:05 in 7 laps with 2 stops in my Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car. I think it works out to 4:10 laps if the pit stops (fuel only) are around 30 seconds. I have never gone faster at 700pp anyway (I'm not counting the Alpine VGT car which is like cheating.)
Le sarthe is not le mans right? Was gonna ask how you got less than 30 sec pit when the car doesn't pull into pit completely until approximately 35 seconds in?

And I will be making a donation to help that McLaren fund- (i am against poly mtx, but you have option to use on anything not poly mtx!)

Le sarthe is not le mans right? Was gonna ask how you got less than 30 sec pit when the car doesn't pull into pit completely until approximately 35 seconds in?

And I will be making a donation to help that McLaren fund- (i am against poly mtx, but you have option to use on anything not poly mtx!)
Thanks a lot for your donation. La Sarthe is the name of the département (county) where stay the small city of Le Mans . Well know for the circuit and 24H race.

Wiki source.
The Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans,[1] also known as Circuit de la Sarthe[2] (after the 1906 French Grand Prix triangle circuit) located in Le Mans, Sarthe, France, is a semi-permanent motorsport race course, chiefly known as the venue for the 24 Hours of Le Mans auto race. Comprising private, race-specific sections of track in addition to public roads which remain accessible most of the year, its present configuration is 13.626 km (8.467 mi) long, making it one of the longest circuits in the world. The capacity of the race stadium, where the short Bugatti Circuit is situated, is 100,000. The Musée des 24 Heures du Mans is a motorsport museum located at the main entrance of the venue.

Up to 85% of the lap time is spent on full throttle, putting immense stress on engine and drivetrain components. Additionally, the times spent reaching maximum speed also mean tremendous wear on the brakes and suspension as cars must slow from over 322 km/h (200 mph) to around 100 km/h (62 mph) for the sharp corner at the village of Mulsanne.

Genesis G70 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal - SPA Gearbox
BOP Rules 343 HP - 3236 Lbs

This car is unbeatable IMO. i have a 2.02 low time. Knowing i am not good at all for Nurb GP . The car is a real bomb , you can do a longer gearbox for the race because of draft.

View attachment 1124196View attachment 1124197View attachment 1124198View attachment 1124200Gearbox setting for SPA.

View attachment 1124239

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
When you get a chance, can you revisit this tune for 630 PP?

After they removed the gearbox from the PP calculation, the bug is now gone and this car stays around 650 PP.

H
Hi Badfish!!! I just tried Lambo with your setup in Tokyo and... 825,000 💰for me. It's very easy to win this race with this car. Thank you!!! 😉😊
If Praiano gives this car a chance, it would still be easier to earn that money 🤪🙃
With this setup it was easy not to hit the walls and making only one pit stop on lap 6 it is easy to win for more than 30 seconds to the honda nsx 17. Then, to collect money to pay the mclaren f1 gtr 97 😂😂😂
Another set up I just tried was with intermediate tires. It’s still an easy win, actually easier IMO. It’s a different race, I was easily in first place on the first lap and did consistent 2:08-2:09 laps (and I stuck at this track). It uses less fuel, so I did fuel map one and pit a lap later, at the end of lap seven. You burn up the intermediate tires, so you have to do tires at the fuel stop.

To achieve this, I backed the power all the way out on but the computer and restricter and raised the ride height to 156F/160R, added 45kg of ballast (-50) and lowered the final gear ratio to 4.423.

Later, I plan to experiment with using Sports Medium and Soft tires to see it if effects traction much. The intermediate tires make that track like dry after lap two.

Just a FYI.
BB2EA861-EE11-4DC2-8E7F-56F5ECEB9C9B.jpeg

Last edited:
Another set up I just tried was with intermediate tires. It’s still an easy win, actually easier IMO. It’s a different race, I was easily in first place on the first lap and did consistent 2:08-2:09 laps (and I stuck at this track). It uses less fuel, so I did fuel map one and pit a lap later, at the end of lap seven. You burn up the intermediate tires, so you have to do tires at the fuel stop.

To achieve this, I backed the power all the way out on but the computer and restricter and raised the ride height to 156F/160R, added 45kg of ballast (-50) and lowered the final gear ratio to 4.423.

Later, I plan to experiment with using Sports Medium and Soft tires to see it if effects traction much. The intermediate tires make that track like dry after lap two.

Just a FYI.
View attachment 1162255

Use the Aston Martin VGT and you don't even have to pit. Fuel map 1 or 2 all the way, shift at 7k rpm.

Just a FYI.
View attachment 1162255
Thank you, Badfish 2!! I will try the new setup with intermediates. I have to keep recovering the money from the mclaren f1 gtr 97 🤪🤣🙃

Just a FYI.
View attachment 1162255
Yeah intermediate tires wear quickly on a dry track. They are the same pp as SS tires iirc, so you can start with intermediate and switch to SS without going over the pp limit I think.

Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain WTC 600
The all around setting was carrying to much downforce for this event. Need more speed there. There is a setting for win .
1 stop at lap 6 or 7 , 2:12 lap safe , after lap 5 nobody close behind .

Wide Body

Rims 17" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front A Side A Rear B Wing A

View attachment 1140730View attachment 1140731

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.860 for Tokyo Rain WTC 600.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1140519View attachment 1140520

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
hi, i tried this but got over 600 pp. do i have to change the tune in a specific order?

When you get a chance, can you revisit this tune for 630 PP?

After they removed the gearbox from the PP calculation, the bug is now gone and this car stays around 650 PP.
I'll do a 100% new tune for this very early setting.

Back