PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,914 comments
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia / All tracks

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
1 stop for gas and tires

The car is tamed but you have a lot of power on a road car. Check your braking points , normally at 200m when coming at full speed , a few before for the turn 1. 220m let say.
Take care with criminal AI during 2 first laps and race final when pass the lates cars. They have a very different pace .

View attachment 1165302View attachment 1165303

1- set auto speed at the minimum 280kmh
2-set the final gear to 4.125 for Sardinia
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1165304View attachment 1165305

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Crazy good tune and crazy fun drive.

Do you have a theory on WHY the required braking distance is so long?
Is the car quite heavy? Or is it a bug in the game that it takes so long to brake? Or what?

Last edited:
any nissan GTR gr.4 tune for the human comedy deep forest 620 pp?
Sorry i don't , i have already several GR4 that can do this event , McLaren 650S GR4 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Stock Gearbox) or the Mercedes AMG GR4 that is perfect with original setting .....
Hi @praiano63 , do you find it makes any difference to change the size of the wheels? Some of the old 80s cars have small wheels like 16 inch and it gives the option to go sometimes up to 19 or 20 inches. Wondering if it’s only for the look or makes a difference to the driving. Thanks
No driving behaviors differences at all in my opinion about rims size.
I hope you do it for the Nissan r92cp too? It’s in the legendary dealership right now…
One R92CP setting is done for SPA. I'll not do a Sardinia tune. There is a lot of GR1 more performants cars already.
Crazy good tune and crazy fun drive.

Do you have a theory on what the required braking distance is so long?
Is the car quite heavy? Or is it a bug in the game that it takes so long to brake? Or what?
Because of the low downforce comparising to other race cars.

And you are flying at crazy speeds, especially with the 787B engine, so you have to adjust your braking points accordingly. I know it's not easy to feel the speed difference because it's a game - but just look at your speedo - the places you achieved 220kmh earlier, you are going at 300+, so you can't expect to brake at 150m marker, but even before 200m sometimes.

Would the Weight Reduction 3 harm the behavior or performance of the BMW M3 ‘03 engine swapped?

Why did you omit WR3?
I don't remember if the new engine increase the weight so much , you can the WR3 for sure . It's a base tune , you can adapt the way you want .Up to you.

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

Engine SWAP VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)

Very good top speed , for more grip you can use Racing medium tires , you'll still have a decent speed.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom

n1.jpeg
n2.jpeg
n3.jpeg
n4.jpeg

n5.jpg
n6.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Toyota Crown Athlete G '13 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Engine SWAP

((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Congratulations on making this car even drivable, that in itself is a major accomplishment. The throttle is still very sensitive and its advised to not apply any until your front wheels are straight, even then you must be mindful to not apply it too aggressively. Wet track performance leaves a lot to be desired, particularly on slicks, but IM’s weren’t a massive improvement. Fuel consumption is stellar, FM1 all the way through Sarthe and I think I only took half a tank on my first tire change to finish out the race. Braking is very good, although it also suffers more than expected on a wet track.

My critiques of this car are an extension of the vehicle, not the tune. I spent a fair amount of time trying to tune those tendencies out myself, to no avail. Sub-4:10 laps are certainly possible, I’m just not that good.

Overall, a very good tune on a very challenging car to tune.

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia / All tracks

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
1 stop for gas and tires

The car is tamed but you have a lot of power on a road car. Check your braking points , normally at 200m when coming at full speed , a few before for the turn 1. 220m let say.
Take care with criminal AI during 2 first laps and race final when pass the lates cars. They have a very different pace .

View attachment 1165302View attachment 1165303

1- set auto speed at the minimum 280kmh
2-set the final gear to 4.125 for Sardinia
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1165304View attachment 1165305

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi @praiano63!

Bloody good job on this tune, the car handles great. Any plans on a LaFerrari tune soon? (could glean info from FXX-K perhaps)
Just got my hands on one! :)

How bout the Ferrari FXX K ‘14 ?

Ferrari FXX-K '14 - 800HP - Racing tires - All around settings

Pra, will you babysit my kid, walk my dogs and clean my house?
?? I'm retired from babysitting since a long time, perhaps for my grandsons soon or later. I'm taking care of myself for the moment ...... and still sons's dog and cat. :lol: :lol: at the moment. Cleaning falling fur everyday of those hairy creatures. I love both even giving so much job.

?? I'm retired from babysitting since a long time, perhaps for my grandsons soon or later. I'm taking care of myself for the moment ...... and still sons's dog and cat. :lol: :lol: at the moment. Cleaning falling fur everyday of those hairy creatures. I love both even giving so much job.
It was a joke, I'm poking fun at all the requests for help you get. 😜

Last edited:
Hi @praiano63 , do you find it makes any difference to change the size of the wheels? Some of the old 80s cars have small wheels like 16 inch and it gives the option to go sometimes up to 19 or 20 inches. Wondering if it’s only for the look or makes a difference to the driving. Thanks
I know one way it has an effect on your car is if your wheels are too large for the wheel well and if the ride height is too low; the car won’t turn if that happens (especially if you have a wide body car).

Toyota Crown Athlete G '13 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Engine SWAP

Engine SWAP 3UZ-FE-SC430 (Lexus SC430 GT500)
6:45 on Nordschleife in my hands. Very good eagerness , good reactive front wheels , stable , very fast , Lexus GT500 is a real beast , just take care under acceleration high RPM out slow corner. Excelent car overall. Perfect on Le Mans too.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing B

View attachment 1168933View attachment 1168934

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.000

View attachment 1168935View attachment 1168936View attachment 1168937

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Phenomenal setup!! Thank you, Praiano!!!

How about carbon brakes mate? @praiano63 , seem to be rarely utilised. You'd imagine they would help with stopping distance of the more powerful cars??

People have tested carbon brakes and found that they're identical in performance to racing brakes (at least in a straight line).
Interesting. Seems a bizarre inclusion then... assume they're more expensive, can't recall now.

Very difficult to set the Ferrari La Ferrari 2013 . This car would need a rear diffuser , on nordschleife even with racing soft at 800PP , the car is very difficult to control. This is not normal considering others road cars like the SWAP RX7 that are much more stable in any condition at this level.

I see you included the carbon brakes in the 180sx build. I'm guessing you won them with a 4 star ticket?
I dont think parts are available as gifts for some vehicles.

Definitely not gonna offer carbon brakes as a gift for a car that cost double the price of carbon brakes. (Gallo 12 with brakes and turb only lolz)

Possibly older vehicles like ucd vehicles that are not at brand central.

(Like reality you cant just go get parts for older vehicles)

winning that 100,000 nitrous for a car you paid less than 40k haha

Back