PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,910 comments
BMW M3 '03 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
For @333hp and his real dream car . Here it his marvel. A well digital balanced M3 for you. Also one of the top 3 of my cars on any medium speed track type. Also perfect for Nordschleife on the 700PP event , even with his only 600PP. This car forgive almoest everything , just take care out a slow curve when accelerate. If do it early , try to be this in medium to low rpm . If not , you could lose some grip on rear end.

NO Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1143070View attachment 1143071

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.915 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1143072View attachment 1143073View attachment 1143074

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Brother would you please do a tune for p65b44-z4 engine swap. Dude your the truth when it comes to these tunes. You've helped me out a lot with GT. I'm a newbie here so cudos bud. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Brother would you please do a tune for p65b44-z4 engine swap. Dude your the truth when it comes to these tunes. You've helped me out a lot with GT. I'm a newbie here so cudos bud. Thank you and keep up the great work!
No need new setting M3 Swap , use the mormal M3 '03 tunr on it.

Last edited:

Try also using Praiano's M3 tune with his Z4 gr.3 gearbox... It's what I used when I first got the p65b44-z4 swap back in May, and its a killer at Spa.

What did you set up the gear box?
Last update mess with 1st gear setting. Anyway , this is an "all tracks" tune , so you 'll have to build your own gearbox.
To have a long 1st gear if needed , do like this.
Set final gear at maximum
Set top speed auto to minimum.
Down the final gear to the 1st gear speed you want.
Set others gears to fit to track you race on.

Wicked Fabrication GT51 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Tracks - 1.27

Everybody after buying this car feel a lost of money and a big deception just after testing it on track. PD did the worst possible setting for this wonderfull car.
i love to look at it , and now and after around 2 weeks working on it , trying to find a good balance , I've finally find a very nice sweet spot .
Not only drivable , but very pleasureful to pilot and extremely performant at 600PP. Cockpit view is fantastic too.
Top 3 road cars for my garage on Suzuka , excelent on Tokyo rain .... Nordschleife.... Anywhere.

Rims up to you
Width Wide - Offset Wide
Wing Custom

w1.jpg
w2.jpg

To set the gearbox proced like this:
-Set final gear to max value
-Set Top speed auto to minimum
-Set final gear again to 3.500
-Set every ratio numbers from 5th to 1st gear
Done.

w3.jpg
w4.jpg

w5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Wicked Fabrication GT51 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Tracks

((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Fun, fast, and an absolute tank. Surprisingly good performer in all facets including (maybe even especially) fuel economy and braking, but I really struggled with her on a wet track, undrivable on slicks in the rain. It also does not recover at all, if you let her get loose (you’ll never feel it coming either), you’re dead. McEwen made the mistake of getting physical and I’m pretty sure still has parts of his Corvette flying through the air over Western Europe, lol. I’ll have to take your word about Tokyo, I’m not going anywhere near the wet stuff in this car!

Fun, fast, and an absolute tank. Surprisingly good performer in all facets including (maybe even especially) fuel economy and braking, but I really struggled with her on a wet track, undrivable on slicks in the rain. It also does not recover at all, if you let her get loose (you’ll never feel it coming either), you’re dead. McEwen made the mistake of getting physical and I’m pretty sure still has parts of his Corvette flying through the air over Western Europe, lol. I’ll have to take your word about Tokyo, I’m not going anywhere near the wet stuff in this car!
600PP - Sport Soft Tires

It work perfect on wet on Tokyo at 600PP

Last edited:
McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardina A / Very Fast tracks

Finally i'll post the car under 1:32 on Sardina A , bad that gas consumption don't allow to use full power on it during the money event. But it desserve to be publicated .. i think.

View attachment 1163334

1- set auto speed at the minimum 300kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.778 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1163335View attachment 1163336

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I would like to give a Suggestion for Sardegna.
Dont use the turbo Charger, It drain lot of fuel.
Ecu at 70 something. I dont remember.
So you can go with 1 Stop only, Medium tyres for the 1st Stint. For example.
And you dont have to drive low fuel Mix all the time.
With your clk and F1 setup, the Tank is dry After 2-3 laps.
So i Need to Stop at least 2-3times, but the lap times are pretty similar.

Like your tunes.
Keep It Up.

Last edited:
the CLK tune for Sardegna which FM are you using on that race I have to do 2 stop to finish that race
I don't remember but i use the same Medium Turbo than @shaunm80 and our settings have the same power & torque +-.
So his strategy must be the right one.

Hey Praiano, this may be a stupid question but why do you always set the gears top speed to 200kmh?
Not always , but after the last update , 1st gear is very short and the position on setting bar don't allow to set a longer ratio.
Because of this , i set first the final gear to the max and i set the top speed auto to minimum offering an overall closer ratio gearbox .
The fact that i've set final gear to the max first , allow me to move this whole close gearbox configuration to higher levels of speed.

I don't remember but i use the same Medium Turbo than @shaunm80 and our settings have the same power & torque +-.
So his strategy must be the right one.

Not always , but after the last update , 1st gear is very short and the position on setting bar don't allow to set a longer ratio.
Because of this , i set first the final gear to the max and i set the top speed auto to minimum offering an overall closer ratio gearbox .
The fact that i've set final gear to the max first , allow me to move this whole close gearbox configuration to higher levels of speed.
Do you use autogear Box?

Back