PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,553 comments
God I love the C7 ZR1 tune, Praiano!! Such a fun drive. Also loving the new WRX Grp B Road Car tune, and your old but still amazing Porsche 911 GT3 997 '16 tune. What a rush on Nordschleife. To anyone who complains about the various problems in this game, please remember that so long as we have the amazing tracks we have and fantastic cars with great tunes that we have, you can always just go for a rumble with a car/track combination of your choice and it will put a smile on your face. Focus on the positives and how cool it is that we can do this with such inexpensive hardware and software in 2022.

Hi Praiano!!! Now, in the daily race, there is the Blue Moon Bay Speedway circuit. People take the Scirocco R '10. They ask for comfortable tires and 250 hp. Can you prepare a good setup for this race? Thanks!!!

I did a little bit of a mix and match of a couple of your other tunes for the Ferrari 500 Mondial and I really like the final result. I couldn't say it's competitive at 600pp, but it's nice to drive. Good grip that lets go in a very predictable way. Lets you get a nice old school slide going if you want. Wide wheels and tires, no stroke up.
182992ee0a059-screenshotUrl.jpg
182992ee0a16-screenshotUrl.jpg
182992ee0a154-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Praiano!!! Now, in the daily race, there is the Blue Moon Bay Speedway circuit. People take the Scirocco R '10. They ask for comfortable tires and 250 hp. Can you prepare a good setup for this race? Thanks!!!
I believe Master doesn't like FF cars

I’m experimenting with after the this ecu restrictor vs power restrictor conversation. I just did Le Mans rain with my venemo 700pp tune. The economy is a little bit better, but I lost 10 mph top speed and also some acceleration. I know every track and car is different, but that difference in torque is noticeable.

Last edited:
I’m experimenting with after the this ecu restrictor vs power restrictor conversation. I just did Le Mans rain with my venemo 700pp tune. The economy is a little bit better, but I lost 10 mph top speed and also some acceleration. I know every track and car is different, but that difference in torque is noticeable.
You have to really be careful with the ECU vs Restrictor. I tuned down Praiano's F8 Tributo (from 750 to 700PP) and lowering the Power Restrictor completely decimated the torque to where the acceleration was weak. I then checked the ECU and noticed that the Restrictor was cutting twice as much torque for the same horsepower (as opposed to ECU). I then worked the ECU back up and power and torque are both around 400 (at 700 PP) and the car drives like a dream (no surprises the tune was excellent). I think depending upon the car, sometimes the ECU drains power or torque too quickly and sometimes the restrictor drains power and torque too quickly.

Volkswagen Scicorro R '10 - 561 PP - Comfort Soft Tires - Daily race BMB

Just 2 twins FF cars lost in my garage ,only for my faithfull friends and followers. It can't be a habit :lol:
I'm very bad on this track nad with this kind of FF cars. Regular under 1:20.000

Wide car
Rims size up to you

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
w4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:

Just 2 twins FF cars lost in my garage ,only for my faithfull friends and followers. It can't be a habit :lol:
I'm very bad on this track nad with this kind of FF cars. Regular under 1:20.000

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

View attachment 1183960View attachment 1183961View attachment 1183962View attachment 1183963

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thanks Master!!! You are the best!!! 😊😊

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

View attachment 1183960View attachment 1183961View attachment 1183962View attachment 1183963

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I can't put width wide or offset wide. Why?

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
First Daily Race of the day, immediate win, smooth ride, thanks!

Last edited:
Excuse me Master but was wondering if you had the Audi vgt or the 919 on your to do list
I've tested those cars on the suzuka race GR1 event and they were not performant there. Perhaps another day on another track. I'll check.
I can't put width wide or offset wide. Why?
Sorry my bad , i did a copy and paste from another car , no width wide or offset wide on this car.

Wide car
Rims size up to you

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Got me top 75 and def has more in it, thanks a lot

Ran daily race A with an engine swapped EK civic last night and had the straight line on the scirocco. Have to try this tune though.

Wide car
Rims size up to you

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Now, in legendary cars, the Porsche 917K '70. It's expensive but it's a mythical car. It's a pleasure to drive it from inside the cabin. Praiano, do you have it planned in your next purchases?🤪🙃😊

Now, in legendary cars, the Porsche 917K '70. It's expensive but it's a mythical car. It's a pleasure to drive it from inside the cabin. Praiano, do you have it planned in your next purchases?🤪🙃😊
honestly speaking i was a little bit dissapointed with my purchase of the 917k.it took me a week or so to grind the credits for it and in the end i was not happy 😥 thankfully,im here... to wash away the pain 😭

honestly speaking i was a little bit dissapointed with my purchase of the 917k.it took me a week or so to grind the credits for it and in the end i was not happy 😥 thankfully,im here... to wash away the pain 😭
Same thing happened to me, I think it was the last time it showed up in LCD. Disappointed but other players love it. To each his own

Same thing happened with me and the Mclaren F1 road car, my favorite car of all time. I just wanted to get home after a long, hard day at work, throw back a couple of beers and post some lap times in it around the Nordschleife to unwind, but apparently that was too much for the folks at PD to grant me after spending $70 usd on their game. The car is undrivable. The lift-off /snap oversteer is the worst in the whole game of all cars i've driven, it also goes light up front at the slightest whiff of elevation change (Good luck tackling Eau rouge). And of all the cars they did this to the iconic F1 road car, you have to think loads of people will be buying this car for around ~20 million credits to just have it be a showpiece in their garage...

Same thing happened with me and the Mclaren F1 road car, my favorite car of all time. I just wanted to get home after a long, hard day at work, throw back a couple of beers and post some lap times in it around the Nordschleife to unwind, but apparently that was too much for the folks at PD to grant me after spending $70 usd on their game. The car is undrivable. The lift-off /snap oversteer is the worst in the whole game of all cars i've driven, it also goes light up front at the slightest whiff of elevation change (Good luck tackling Eau rouge). And of all the cars they did this to the iconic F1 road car, you have to think loads of people will be buying this car for around ~20 million credits to just have it be a showpiece in their garage...
I know exactly how you feel. I love McLarens, and out of all of them, this is my fave. I can only hope when Praiano finally gets ahold of it, that he can turn it into the car it's meant to be.

BMW M3 '03 - 635PP - Sport Medium Tires - Alsace

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

Setted for seasonal on Alsace.

View attachment 1182554View attachment 1182555View attachment 1182556View attachment 1182557View attachment 1182558

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thanks so much for this tune! I absolutely shredded people in A class! It improved my quali time to top 200. Unfortunately the first time I tried it was on Sunday. I’ll be checking the scirocco out tonight!

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me, I think it was the last time it showed up in LCD. Disappointed but other players love it. To each his own
Same here - I've ended up detuning to try at 700pp but it understeers too much for me and it's very thirsty for 800pp. Yet to try it at 700pp but hopefully it's better!

Shelby Cobra 427 '66 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All tracks
Wow, so much better then I anticipated. She’s a screamer, very nice tune. Easily tuned up to 700 with very few changes. I did hate to add the wing, but it only took half a lap to realize she needed it. The gearbox is absolutely spot-on! My only ‘bad’ lap was due to being caught on IM’s when they weren’t really needed, otherwise, very consistent and a very easy drive.

F5EAB0B7-F4A1-4792-9D8D-156EEFA5780B.jpeg

Wide car
Rims size up to you

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I can’t duplicate this tune, my hp ends up at 261 and my PP at 570, if I lower the ecu to 87 then it is pretty close. I’ve scoured this tune though, I don’t see where I’m going wron
[edit] we’ll, I had 2 of these(one bare stock) so I did your tune from scratch and it worked, idk what was up with my first try. Thanks man, it works great. Your daily race tunes are such a pleasure to race with

Last edited:
Back