• 11,890 comments
I did this tune and its hard to drive im better witch the alpine

Attachments

• 383E22F2-6FB6-4E63-96E7-29439ACAD7DB.jpeg
    383E22F2-6FB6-4E63-96E7-29439ACAD7DB.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 27

This thing is fun but it’s a little hard to control

Only 3 events available to make money in this game. It's very boring. The only one that i can do repetitively is tokyo.
Using a car very bad but fast is not an option in my opinion.
You can do the race in 25 minutes without pleasure at all with an undrivable car , slaming wal every lap....
Or you can do a race in 26 or 27 minutes with driving pleasure , driving a very good car ...
My choice is 26 or 27 mn option . for the 26 the NSX '17 or any Nissan GTR
Or the TVR (with Sport Hard). TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires for 27 minutes race , a perfect drive with a maximum driving pleasure

Last edited:
Totally agree, I have the nsx to which in the first refueling you can put the hard or soft competition tires
Your gearbox is the one with. You always start with water tires

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-103233_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-103233_PS App.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20220829-103307_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-103307_PS App.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20220830-002222_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-002222_PS App.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20220830-181104_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-181104_Photos.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
For what I can see they broke 918 spyder 13 the 800pp is now 814.60pp so sad 😓
This post was in reference to the new PP after the 1.20 update. I just dropped the ECU and a little bit of Limiter to bring it back below 800. Had an epic 3 laps of Nordschleife with it. I don't know how good a judge I am but it seemed ok.
@praiano63 - what do you think? Is my solution ok? or does it ruin the tune?

Amuse Nismo 389 RS Super Leggera - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - All Grip Track / Nordschleife

No Wide car , normal car.
Rims size up to you

Superior grip , top speed not so good with Sport medium tires but it's still faster than Sport Hard on Nordschleife 7:16.
You can use Harder compound for Tokyo , it can win there but it's not a top car for this track.

View attachment 1180382View attachment 1180383

To set the gearbox . Build your own.

View attachment 1180384View attachment 1180385

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Thank you good Sir for building and sharing this set up for yet another awesome Nismo. This little car does very well with the default tune BUT with the Praiano MAGIC applied to the car,, NOW WE'VE GOT OURSELVES A REAL HOTROD! Thanks again so much our friend. I really enjoy driving this little car. [edit] Just used this at Tokyo Expressway So Counterclockwise WTC600. The AI didn't have a chance! I did find even the slightest wall tap will for certain cause a VERY NEGATIVE IMPACT to my catching the #1 place Viper, a couple retrys, avoided wall taps and ran him down with relative ease. Thanks again partner,, this one is a keeper! 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
I just realized that the ‘02 engine swapped RX-7 is an easy win at Sarthe and Sardegna with @praiano63 600pp Tokyo rain engine swap tune. Just playing with the engine power and gear ratios a little bit. I do NOT recommend running it with the high RPM turbo. It’s an absolute handful.

The fuel economy is absolutely incredible.

Last edited:
This post was in reference to the new PP after the 1.20 update. I just dropped the ECU and a little bit of Limiter to bring it back below 800. Had an epic 3 laps of Nordschleife with it. I don't know how good a judge I am but it seemed ok.
@praiano63 - what do you think? Is my solution ok? or does it ruin the tune?
I didn't check the new PP for this car but this is the only solution. I love this setup , messing with ride height is possible , only to stay in the HP range would be a bad option in my opinion.

Mercedes AMG GTR '17 - 700 PP - Sport soft or Racing hard Tires - All around
I’m not sure why, but I never could match your 240 kmh G, mine was at 1.51, maybe something changed? Anyway, didn’t matter much as she easily took care of business.

B50978EC-C803-4CF4-BC21-C73B75821AB4.jpeg

That is a great run, anytime you get below 25 minutes on Sardegna, you are really flying. So far I can only break 25 with the Sauber and Porsche (I can't quite get the Jag below 25 but she's close).
If you've got the 787B, give that a try! Use the Porsche or Sauber tune and adapt the ride height to match the 787B tolerances.

LC500 is horrible to drive , it seems to have a LSD problems . No answers to any settings for this part , not even with the most extremes settings . After some several attempts , i give up with this car.

@praiano63 Given the recent changes to suspension geometry and LSD operation in the 1.20 update, would there be any chance you would be able to revisit attempting to tune the LC500?

Last edited:
I tried this for a variety Whilst grinding Tokyo 600 SH tyres but I was wondering whether 164 mph / 263 kmph was the maximum on the straight correct or has the 1.20 update changed this Set up now?
This is a grip tune. For Tokyo , you need to raise the ride height same amount front rear (at max on the rear ) . To add some power on..

COB
@praiano63 Given the recent changes to suspension geometry and LSD operation in the 1.20 update, would there be any chance you would be able to revisit attempting to tune the LC500?
I've finished a 700PP for it right now. Just testing on others tracks. Just to say it's ok for Le Mans , not able to do 3 laps at Fuel Mode 6.... 😲

Last edited:
Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Le Mans

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

This car is 6:35 on Nordschleife in my hands , on Le Mans 3 laps FM 4 pushing and 4 laps FM 5 . My only try was with dry weather. Must be excelent on wet conditions , the car is perfectly stable anyway.
Not so good at 600PP , 700PP is his best range for sure.

View attachment 1187546View attachment 1187547View attachment 1187548View attachment 1187549View attachment 1187550View attachment 1187551

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I just bought it and did your tune raced Le Mans and got a lot of rain. Your suspicions are correct. It does great on a wet track on intermediate tires.

Hello Praiano I just wanted to thank you for all your setups from not only GT7 but also for GT6 back in the day, I actually remember doing lap times whith ghostrider65 setups and your on the same car and yours where more focused on driving pleasure than just making the car easy to drive fast. Also if you can confirm me the little donation that I gave you that would be awesome. Thanks again man and onle last thing, could you do a 600PP setup whith sport tyres for the Subaru WRX STI Version VI, only if you can. Thank you

Totally agree, I have the nsx to which in the first refueling you can put the hard or soft competition tires
Your gearbox is the one with. You always start with water tires
The NSX '17 , i'm more performant with sport medium tires than intermediary . 26.36

Lexus LC500 '17 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.39

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Front A - Side A - Wing custom

Excelent car , i favor grip on this setting , perfect for SPA or Nordschleife. Same setting work 600PP tokyo with Sport hard , just low front downforce to 60 to 70.
Gas Consumption is huge , can't do 3 laps on Le Mans even at FM 6 mode.

l1.jpeg
l2.jpeg
l3.jpeg
l4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I just bought it and did your tune raced Le Mans and got a lot of rain. Your suspicions are correct. It does great on a wet track on intermediate tires.
That tune is out of this world, I think Praiano truly outdid himself this time. Did 4 laps on Sarthe on IM tires and still had about half of the tire wear bar left. Just a great handling car in both dry and wet.

That tune is out of this world, I think Praiano truly outdid himself this time. Did 4 laps on Sarthe on IM tires and still had about half of the tire wear bar left. Just a great handling car in both dry and wet.
I swear they adjusted tire wear again. This morning I did four laps on intermediate tires in the engine swap RX7.

Semi related, the Veneno is even better after the last update. I did a 4:08 at Sarthe on worn out intermediate tires the other day on a semi wet track. It’s always been great at Sarthe and Tokyo rain, but it’s an absolute monster now.

Last edited:
Back