PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,925 comments
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard - Tokyo -1.32
t1.jpg

Praiano, is this painted in “Ford Matte Black” or a different one? It’s bad ass. Oh, the car too! Veilen dank meine freunde!
Decals
Decal texture : Powder decals
Body
Add layer
Preset decals / white square on the full side of the car / projection range limit angle 10 depth 10 / Chose your color ( this one is grey or light black i think)
Done.

Decals
Decal texture : Powder decals
Body
Add layer
Preset decals / white square on the full side of the car / projection range limit angle 10 depth 10 / Chose your color ( this one is grey or light black i think)
Done.
Thank you bud! 👍

SF23 Super Formula / Honda '23 - 947 PP - Racing Soft Tires - Fuji - 1.32

New update after some races testing best options. Final 2d at 3 seconds with some mistakes. To do 8 laps after first pit , 7/8 , a lighter car help to save some rubber . Use Brake balance +5 and never late brake 1st turn and before chicane. It pay better and save a lot of tires.
I use TC1. Up to you. Tomorrow i'll win this Fuji race. Very good race indeed.

EDIT: ANTI LAG SYSTEM STRONG ON

View attachment 1251852View attachment 1251853View attachment 1251854View attachment 1251855

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Sensational melody. I didn't think I could win any of them, but thanks to you, Mr. Praiano, I have already won two races. Thank you so much

Sensational melody. I didn't think I could win any of them, but thanks to you, Mr. Praiano, I have already won two races. Thank you so much
Yeah, it drives great, Also won 2 races, but Fuji is a b**ch! Took one crack at it last night and I'm way off the pace. Might not be able to win this one, especially if @praiano63 struggled with it. I think I may be 1-2 seconds too slow per lap.

SF23 Super Formula / Honda '23 - 947 PP - Racing Soft Tires - Fuji - 1.32

New update after some races testing best options. Final 2d at 3 seconds with some mistakes. To do 8 laps after first pit , 7/8 , a lighter car help to save some rubber . Use Brake balance +5 and never late brake 1st turn and before chicane. It pay better and save a lot of tires.
I use TC1. Up to you. Tomorrow i'll win this Fuji race. Very good race indeed.

EDIT: ANTI LAG SYSTEM STRONG ON

View attachment 1251852View attachment 1251853View attachment 1251854View attachment 1251855

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thanks for the tune! Been having a really rough time with Fuji on hard, first try got 4th definitely gonna be able to win this one now, with stock I wasn't even close.

Lancia Delta HF Int. Evo '91 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All All Track - 1.25

SWAP ENGINE​

Wide body car.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

The last update at 600PP is just good , but not a top car , perhaps only inside top 10 cars.
At 700PP the car is really good , it stand in my top cars on Nordschleife or any technical track.
View attachment 1209726View attachment 1209727View attachment 1209728View attachment 1209729

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 '12 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All Track / SPA - 1.32
View attachment 1253103View attachment 1253104View attachment 1253105View attachment 1253106

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Both great tunes. Thank you. I ran the Delta with the standard motor, adjusting the trans top gear down to 305, and equally spaced out the rest of the gears. At LeMans, it'll hit 175 mph on FM1.

Last edited:
thanks for that, but all the cars are over the 730pp requirement. how can i tune the cars to get under the 730pp but still win the races. im playing on beginner level?
hi, ive tried all these cars with your modifacations but still hetting know where. getting overtaken

Back