PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,926 comments

Hello chief,

One word in case there was any doubt in peoples mind: FAST :D. Savagely fast for a road car. You quickly realise why this current warrants soft tyres... assuming not using tcs anyway.

I was testing cars on Alsace, after returning to the gane after 2 weeks or so break away.
Obviously not best track for this beast.

Sorry if not intended use Praiano my friend, but Thought sod it and wheeled it onto the Sardegna 800, after reducing difficulty to easy from usual hard.

I'm pretty average driver and wasny fully focused tbh snd it delivered just over 26 minsz winning by 2 mins. 2 pit stops. Fm1 most laps apart from 3 iirc, as I tried to squeeze out another lap before pitting for fuel. I also swapped tyres both stops, but they looked remarkably fresh tbh. Body weight reduction 5 no doubt helps.

Of course there are better tools for the job, but I like testing different cars more than anything, so good to make good money at sane time.

Car very well suited to this circuit... much more so than Alsace anyway :D

Thanks for your constant work and supply of new tunes. I'm working my way through all the 1.31 and 1.32 tunes. I'm particularly excited joking porsche carerra gt04. Looking forward to tucking into my favourite brand, bmw next...

Can you supply a new m4 (road series) tune please. And also your PayPal so I can send donation... I can't find it from when I previously sent for some reason??!

Cheers mate
Mark

Last edited:
I pressed reply button by mistake and cant find how to cancel this.

So..just curious about the 800pp Ferrari builds. In which races are these builds competitive? I guess they use too much gas for Sardinia in normal or hard mode.

Before I get into expensive upgrades..

Last edited:
I made a donation to my friend Praiano recently by PayPal without any problem. Tray again pushing the button in first page :-)
Good shout. I check that page most days, but totally overlook everything and just hit ctrl f to search for tunes I want...

Anyway sent now. Thanks again @praiano63 !

I pressed reply button by mistake and cant find how to cancel this.

So..just curious about the 800pp Ferrari builds. In which races are these builds competitive? I guess they use too much gas for Sardinia in normal or hard mode.

Before I get into expensive upgrades..
HYper car parade races - been mopping them up. Sunday cup for pennies :D

Seeing as I won on Easy by 2 mins using the Enzo, I expect it will be fine on Normal too.., if not hard as well perhaps??

BMW M4 '14 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - 1.32
b1.jpeg

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - Tsukuba -1.32

Wide body car.
Rims size Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom
DOn't forget the Anti lag system on this car.

Congrats to @mr_trademark for the wonderfull livery.

t1.jpeg
t2.jpeg
t3.jpeg
t4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

B80
HYper car parade races - been mopping them up. Sunday cup for pennies :D

Seeing as I won on Easy by 2 mins using the Enzo, I expect it will be fine on Normal too.., if not hard as well perhaps??
Hard can be won even with some 700pp cars, just don't use hybrids.

Could you do a 288 GTO tune without the extra bodywork / wings etc? Such a pretty car as stock!

It's a superb car to drive isn't it. Realised I hadn't sampled prancing pony's in gt7 a few months back and picked gto out at random.
Superb car to 'throw around' and enjoy driving experience. Tried all sorts of tyre compounds, mods, tweaks etc. Very nice car to simply enjoy for the sake of driving pleasure.

Obviously I don't represent/speak on the behalf of the master Praiano, but I'm pretty sure from following him a long time, driving pleasure/performance is priority, so crafting a wingless version would be stepping outside usual realm...

Last edited:
I love the M4. Looking forward to trying this!

Spent 2 hours driving this around some of my favourite circuits: Nordschleife, Laguna Seca and Interlagos.

Beautiful drive! I also fitted sports softs for a bit of time on each track. Racing hards offering ruthless efficiency in dispatching the ai with ease. Although you can't just point/squirt all the time as can begin to lose grip on longer, fast turns even in 3rd gear when flooring it... do need to show respect, pay attention - which i like.

Throwing on sports softd offers a bit fun/playtime and you get to enjoy the irl m car oversteer characteristics more.but not as razor efficient and quick/stable - but a nice alternative for sure.

I then realised it was time to fly back to the UK, so I left interlagos, and travelled to Praiano pizzeria, to enjoy a slice or two and thank him for all the enjoyment he's brought to myself and no doubt many others. A man of many talents... l

Long may it continue....cheers!

Was 1.31 the last big physics change or was there more tweaks in 1.32?

Seems like the 1.29 R34 tune wildly changed after 1.31. Granted I am using it for 700PP vs 600PP. I just remember switching between the R32 and R34 for Le Mans 30 min and them feeling similar.

The R32 scares me in VR. I love it. It’s a crazy beast. I actually think I’m running the tune before your Apr 23 update. So I need to review that.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Back