PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
Thank you very much! Am excited to get home this weekend and try this out at the Spa 1 hour race. Am hoping it has a bigger fuel tank or is more economical than most other Gr3's, opening up a wider pit-strategy option for me.
As @Vule said, nope, but the Ferarri 458 GT3 can win that race (maxed out), so I wonder if the DB9 can as well. Might have to give it a try this weekend as well

so I wonder if the DB9 can as well. Might have to give it a try this weekend as well
I put it in PP 700 for the Le Mans circuit, it consumes, I was able to do 3 laps, at the start of the 3rd lap I put the fuel card on 3 to arrive at the pits without incident. I'm playful and sometimes reckless, I realized at the pits that I didn't have rain tyres. I left with intermediate tyres, it didn't rain much, I finished the race quietly.

As @Vule said, nope, but the Ferarri 458 GT3 can win that race (maxed out), so I wonder if the DB9 can as well. Might have to give it a try this weekend as well
Any Gr.3 can win... if you get lucky with the weather. It normally rains about lap 7 but can be 9 and sometimes not enough rain to warrant IM.

The 911 can do 8 laps mainly at FM1 so in most races you should be able to come in as your fuel and tires are running out anyway and from then on you can head on to win easily.

But if it does not rain, or the rain comes lap 9 onwards, you have already pitted whilst most of the front runners have not yet (they make it to lap 10 most dry races) so you are well behind by then.

That's why I really hoped there was more of an endurance fuel tank... it gives you options.

Toyota Supra GT500 '97 - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA / All Track.- 1.32
y1.jpeg

Any Gr.3 can win... if you get lucky with the weather. It normally rains about lap 7 but can be 9 and sometimes not enough rain to warrant IM.

The 911 can do 8 laps mainly at FM1 so in most races you should be able to come in as your fuel and tires are running out anyway and from then on you can head on to win easily.

But if it does not rain, or the rain comes lap 9 onwards, you have already pitted whilst most of the front runners have not yet (they make it to lap 10 most dry races) so you are well behind by then.

That's why I really hoped there was more of an endurance fuel tank... it gives you options.
with FM6 you do 11 laps...than when the track is drying and the IM are almost fired go for the slick. The AI will continue to run on IM pitting at list 1 time more...you need just to follow the line, so be carefull when overlapping. I usually do al the race on FM6

Wow!
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.32
The car is not setted for top speed , on Le Mans lap 4:04 , but you have a lot of 700PP for this event already.
This car is setted for front grip , a great driving precision , perfect to race with Alfa Giulia '20 for example.
View attachment 1254019
Beautiful drive!! Just the right amount of loose FR back-end slide-y action.

How about some 911 tune updates for the post 1.31 world?

The '01, '09 and '16....

And the BMW M3 '03 and '07 at 700PP?
Audi TT Coupe?

Any chance to have a LaFerrari stable setup after 1.31? That car is a nightmare 😅
I think you've read my mind. I'm on 3 cars 800PP actually.
Enzo
Tributo
F12 Berlinetta
Wow!

Beautiful drive!! Just the right amount of loose FR back-end slide-y action.

How about some 911 tune updates for the post 1.31 world?

The '01, '09 and '16....

And the BMW M3 '03 and '07 at 700PP?
Audi TT Coupe?
I don't know what they did with the 911 '16 but it's very very slow after update.. Not competitive at all.
BMW and TT are in the list soon.

Do you have a recommended fuel map strategy for this car? Looking to finally tackle this mission.
I did it yesterday also. Ran FM1 and got around 20 laps before needing fuel. I should have only taken 1/2 tank for the 10 minute remainder but I ended up taking 3/4 tank. The tires never showed any wear at all, and I wondered if I should have taken new tires. The car seemed to get looser as the race ran on, but I won anyway because the faster lead cars needed fuel more often.

I seemed to be stuck at position 4 until lap 15, when most of the leaders all pitted. Suddenly I was in the lead. I got passed again when I pitted at lap 20 but then the leaders all had to pit again. My lap times were all around 2:30 consistently. I did not win because I was the fastest, I won because I needed only one pit stop.
Cheers, Pete

Last edited:
I have the setup from you but i have massive understeer.
Up to you to raise front downforce , but in my opinion the balance is ok. I've tried to increase the front grip but i was losing the rear end. For sure better driver can handle more front grip , like i say , up to you. Good luck.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 800 PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Tracks - 1.32

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.

Maestro,
A bit confusing because the last page of the Berlinetta tune has a picture of the Enzo on the top of the page. That page would appear to be identical to the tune on the Enzo last page. I don't think the Berlinetta last page is present?!? Thanks for all this incredible work!
Cheers, Pete

Back