PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,900 comments
Now this car is absolutely Smooth like butter . Super fast pickup speed and it turns corners so easy without losing speed . I managed to get 2nd pole position on first lap of Le Mans with a time 4:02. Really enjoyed
Now this car is absolutely Smooth like butter . Super fast pickup speed and it turns corners so easy without losing speed . I managed to get 2nd pole position on first lap of Le Mans with a time 4:02. Really enjoyed this
wow I’m sorry I meant to tag the 81’ 911 turbo Porsche model 🤦🏽‍♂️. I have yet to drive this one . The 81’ 911 is AMAZING !

Un
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '85 - 400PP - Comfort soft Tires - All Tracks.

Just to not say that i don't do FF cars .
This is my first car in 1981 . My A112 Abarth was a '78 car with only 4th gears and no air intake mouth but same color , black hood red car. A fantastic toy , not a good idea for a 1st car , very fast and stick on the road.... not enough . I slam a rock locking the brakes enter a turn... straight way and lost 100% .
I didn't put brakes and pads (Why brakes) and normal original 5 gearbox , just to add some power for 400PP.

Wide body.

Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Side Standard - Wing Standard

View attachment 1140414View attachment 1140415

You don't need to do all this "Engine Tuning" if you don't need to increase the power of your car . I put it on just because i needed to know how was the car with full power during the tuning process.

View attachment 1140416
My car was the same , this is a '76
View attachment 1140418

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Any chance for an upgrade for this little Italian car?

Un
Any chance for an upgrade for this little Italian car?
I have a setting already done , but there is no event for it. When you have a good event to race , the car is not for this brand (country) , or not the good era.
Polyphony absurd menu. Only lobby , i think 400PP is the best option.

Mercedes AMG CLK - LM '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardenia - 1.34

m1.jpeg

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - SWAP - All Track - 1.27

SWAP ENGINE: VK45DE-GT-R (Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '08)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

Le Mans with FM1 = under 4 minutes.
Very fast anywhere .

View attachment 1222476View attachment 1222477View attachment 1222478View attachment 1222479

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Still a fine tune. Had to lower the ECU to make 700pp. Thanks.

Mazda 3 '19 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

Engine SWAP : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing A

Just a bit lazy front end but ok. Excelent on Le Mans.

View attachment 1261578View attachment 1261579View attachment 1261580View attachment 1261581

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Awesome tune for LeMans, great car for Sardegna (saw the lazy nose there) and one of the best cars for Tokyo cause you can win under 26 minutes easily in a non stop race. Thank you again

Try dropping the Natural Frequency settings,they really affect the tyre wear.
For the Cappuccino.
Softer suspension causes it to be snappy.
My set up is based off Praianos but I made it stiffer and lowered.

Lancia Delta HF Int. Evo '91 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All All Track - 1.25

SWAP ENGINE​

Wide body car.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

The last update at 600PP is just good , but not a top car , perhaps only inside top 10 cars.
At 700PP the car is really good , it stand in my top cars on Nordschleife or any technical track.
View attachment 1209726View attachment 1209727View attachment 1209728View attachment 1209729

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hello mr.praiano good morning. If possible when you have the time available can you give this little guy an possibly the golf gti ‘83 a update please. I love these small hatchbacks with swaps. I have been spending all my credits on your tunes you have been posting these past couple days and you have been making the game very enjoyable when it comes to grinding for more credits, thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 11
Mazda 3 '19 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

Engine SWAP : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing A

Just a bit lazy front end but ok. Excelent on Le Mans.

View attachment 1261578View attachment 1261579View attachment 1261580View attachment 1261581

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Bewteen the 787b swaps, this one is my favorite, feels nice in the corner, speed is rly good.
Good job

Hello mr.praiano good morning. If possible when you have the time available can you give this little guy an possibly the golf gti ‘83 a update please. I love these small hatchbacks with swaps. I have been spending all my credits on your tunes you have been posting these past couple days and you have been making the game very enjoyable when it comes to grinding for more credits, thank you.
Hello. Sorry but i don't do FF cars even more with powerfull engines , swap or not. Understeer ++ tendency together with the permanent wheel spin are annoying me.

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP
Engine SWAP 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)
1- Set the final gear to max 6.500
2-Set auto speed at the minimum 800kmh
3- Set final gear to minimum 3.500
4-Set each individual gear ratio . This is the difficult part.
The 1st gear is already ok. You need to play with the others gears since you meet the range you need.When you shut one gear , mess with the next and come back to the precedent gear , the ratio range will change. I know , it's a crazy method but this is the only way (Thanks PD) :lol: :cheers:
Done.
@praiano63 Regarding setting the gearing…

Unless there’s something I’m missing or not understanding about the description, you can skip the issue with the last step by doing the gears in reverse rather than going back to each gear. Each of the lower gears cannot get taller because each of the next gears are too short. ie. You can’t make first gear taller when gear 2 is still short; they are too close together

Starting with the final gears first each subsequent gear will have enough room. Again, I’m not sure if there’s something other factor that’s being described. I didn’t have to do the first two steps to get those ratios either but the last gear turns out 1kph higher

For the Cappuccino.
Softer suspension causes it to be snappy.
My set up is based off Praianos but I made it stiffer and lowered.
I don’t normally do modern cars but will have a look at it later,do you want it fully loaded or have a pp limit?

@praiano63 Regarding setting the gearing…

Unless there’s something I’m missing or not understanding about the description, you can skip the issue with the last step by doing the gears in reverse rather than going back to each gear. Each of the lower gears cannot get taller because each of the next gears are too short. ie. You can’t make first gear taller when gear 2 is still short; they are too close together

Starting with the final gears first each subsequent gear will have enough room. Again, I’m not sure if there’s something other factor that’s being described. I didn’t have to do the first two steps to get those ratios either but the last gear turns out 1kph higher

Thanks for your this. Yes , it's an early setting , i have to correct it , no need this anymore.
You can also set top speed 450 , set final gear to minimum 3.500 and set any gear to the individual ratio.

Mainly , it's not the stiffness that cause unstability , but low ride height in GT7. Road cars with no or low downforce are more sensitive to this behavior normally
This is not so sensible with race cars with a higher downforce.

Hello again mr.praiano , I just made a donation to you pp for your work you do for the community. I know you said you don’t like ff cars but I seen 2 cars on your list that peak my interest. If possible can you update your ford sierra to a maxed out build and Volkswagen Beetle swap please . I noticed you have them on your list of cars worked on in the past .

Last edited:
Hello again mr.praiano , I just made a donation to you pp for your work you do for the community. I know you said you don’t like ff cars but I seen 2 cars on your list that peak my interest. If possible can you update your ford sierra to a maxed out build and Volkswagen Beetle swap please . I noticed you have them on your list of cars worked on in the past .
Thanks a lot for your help.
I'll check the Sierra soon.
For the VW SWAP , i'm already on it since a few weeks but didn't find any interesting vain. Still trying.

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks-1.26
Wide car
Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front ST - Side ST - Rear St - Wing A

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 and Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 are exactly the same car , just less 35 kg for the CS.
I've tested both to check if they are really the same about the driving behaviors , the result is 100% the same car on track.
Because of this i'm going to publish this new tune for this one and update the Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95

View attachment 1215677View attachment 1215678View attachment 1215679View attachment 1215680

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent with the CS. I’m looking forward to trying it with the swap. Thanks.

Mainly , it's not the stiffness that cause unstability , but low ride height in GT7. Road cars with no or low downforce are more sensitive to this behavior normally
This is not so sensible with race cars with a higher downforce.
I did lower the ride height to 105-110 and the rear was just sliding, but this was reduced when i set the suspension to 3.3-2.9
I can take that high speed, left(turn 3)-right(turn 4) in toyko at 210km/h with ease.
Also had to soften the ARB to 4-3.

Ok totally understandable. 👍🏼

I've done as close as I can get to Praiano's Quattro tune and I think it works really well. There's obscene wheelspin on the front tires that might be improved by some diff settings (suggestions welcome), but maybe that's unavoidable with ~900hp in a FF car.

Also his Gr. 2 NSX tune on the swapped '02 NSX is great, you can't get all the settings to match but get as close as you can and it's a blast on the Nordschleife. Also it's really nice for Le Mans tuned down to 700, not quite a 0 stop monster like the R34 but significantly cheaper.

Thanks Praiano you work magic!

Ford Focus RS '18 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks

This car can be used at 700PP with all engine tuning options and racing hard tires.

Wide Car
Rims up to you
Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing B

View attachment 1175083View attachment 1175084

To set the gearbox build your own for any track

View attachment 1175085View attachment 1175086

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Also fine with the swap. Thanks.

It does understeer more with the additional power.

Last edited:
Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth - 550 PP - Sport Hard tires - Nordschleife - 1.34
You don't need all the engine tuning part , it was just to test the car at 600PP (Not good IMO)
This update 1.34 is a 550PP instead 600PP . It's a better car at this level , perfect to race the Nordschleife with a couple of friends. My tip , race it against
Alpine A110 Group 4 '72- 550 PP - Sport medium Tires - All Track - 1.31
Renault 5 Turbo '80 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.31

Exactly the same pace for cars with very differents behaviors.
f1.jpeg

Nissan Silvia Ks Aero S14 '96 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - All Track - 1.25

-Wide body

Rims up to you
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear Standard
-Wing Custom

Extremely fast on Nordschleife , good car on Tokyo also , good compromise grip x Top speed.
IMPORTANT: SHIFT AT 700RPM

View attachment 1211855View attachment 1211856View attachment 1211857View attachment 1211858

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent for the swap tune, also. Just adjust the aero and gearbox. Thanks.

Try this tune
It's ok for me anybody who don't a place to post a setting can do in my garage. A lot of people do this way in my garage.
But you have your own garage , if you want to share any information about any car from your garage , a simple link from your place would enough . Like this. Honda S800 '66 - The Doc’s Classic Car Tunes
Thanks for this.

Back