PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,913 comments
Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34
n1.jpeg

Hey Mr Praiano,

Good to see you back working on the tunes, as always appreciate your work.

I just tested your Supra 700PP tune (no swap version https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/page-209#post-13887716 ) and the time is kinda rough on Nurburgring.

Can I ask you what time on the Nurb can you do in that supra?

You also mentioned that we can add rear diffuser for technical tracks. If I add the rear diffuser do I need to change some tune setting as well, like the downforce or something? How to better prepare that car for that track?

All the best pizzaiolo!

Last edited:
Hey Mr Praiano,

Good to see you back working on the tunes, as always appreciate your work.

I just tested your Supra 700PP tune (no swap version https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/page-209#post-13887716 ) and the time is kinda rough on Nurburgring.

Can I ask you what time on the Nurb can you do in that supra?

You also mentioned that we can add rear diffuser for technical tracks. If I add the rear diffuser do I need to change some tune setting as well, like the downforce or something? How to better prepare that car for that track?

All the best pizzaiolo!
Hello. I don't remember about Nordschleife with supra , around 6:28 ...30 but it's relative , i'm 10 seconds after the top world drivers there with GR3 cars and still lot faster than a lot of people. Check your own best ghost car to have idea.
Diffuser only add grip all over the car. It don't change the overall balance. It also increase a lot the PP , check if it compensate comparing both ghost with or without.

Good luck.

They changed tire wear since he updated it, the tunes still fine from a performance point but tire wear is an issue. You need to pit on like lap 2 for tires now, I think you can make it to the end of the race on racing hards and a full tank from there if you're careful. I miss being able to do 5 laps on inters :(
If you find the time I feel like this could be a very pleasant drive at 500 or 550pp with sport hards. I love this little Alfa!
And it can win the Le Mans 700pp race as well!

What is for you @praiano63 the best top 3 car 600pp to do Tokyo rain race, after the 1.34?
There’s some 700pp we can use for this race?
By the way big thanks for all of your works Maestro Praiano
I really don't know , i race Tokyo just a few lately , i'm tired about those 3 $$$ races only. Actually i race Le Mans to make some money. At least i can sleep during the straight. 👌 :lol:
For sure the Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP - 1.34
Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 600PP - Comfort Soft tires - Tokyo Rain event 1.23
(That need an update)
Audi TTS '14 - 600 PP - Sport Hard tires - All Track-Swap-1.27 (also need update)

You can check this thread too:
The WTC 600 in Tokyo done without exploits

Hello. I don't remember about Nordschleife with supra , around 6:28 ...30 but it's relative , i'm 10 seconds after the top world drivers there with GR3 cars and still lot faster than a lot of people. Check your own best ghost car to have idea.
Diffuser only add grip all over the car. It don't change the overall balance. It also increase a lot the PP , check if it compensate comparing both ghost with or without.

Good luck.
Thanks Praiano,

I checked my ghost times before the update, and I was averaging 6:31 on the Nurb in the Supra with the old 700PP tune so that seems about right. Now with the new tune after the update I'm averaging 6:36, so I was wondering if the update broke the car performance in 700PP or if it's just me being bad.

Last edited:
What is for you @praiano63 the best top 3 car 600pp to do Tokyo rain race, after the 1.34?
There’s some 700pp we can use for this race?
By the way big thanks for all of your works Maestro Praiano
Great car except the above is GTO here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/page-188#post-13860204

Also Audi Pikes Peak Quattro is a money maker and as always Audi R8 is a safe solution. Before last updates Honda Beat swap was excellent but now need more test cause huge tyre burning

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

SWAP P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Wing Custom

You can use Racing Hard tires to increase HP / Top Speed. In my opinion it's enough even on Le Mans and the grip is very good this way. Up to you.

b1.jpeg
b2.jpeg
b3.jpeg
b4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Wow. That new F40 swap tune is off the charts fun. Wild indeed but new fave drive in the game!

Also enjoying the A220 Race Car. Beautiful drive.

The '81 911 Turbo too. Magnifique.

And the R34 v spec II Nur 02

Would love some more Viper tunes.

Dodge Tomahowk VGT GR1 - Maxed - Racing Soft Tires - SPA - 1.34
For this car the balance is ok for any track. Only the downforce must be setted if you you need grip or speed.
Set the same amount front and rear.
IF YOU ADD 20 CLICS AT FRONT , PUT ALSO 20 CLICS AT THE REAR.
There is a big difference of speed or grip between max downforce and mini .

d1.jpeg
d2.jpeg
d3.jpeg
d4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Wow. That new F40 swap tune is off the charts fun. Wild indeed but new fave drive in the game!

Also enjoying the A220 Race Car. Beautiful drive.

The '81 911 Turbo too. Magnifique.

And the R34 v spec II Nur 02

Would love some more Viper tunes.
If you like the Alpine you might like to try some of my Classic car tunes(look for The Doc’s Classic Car Tunes)They will all win the Le Mans 700pp race.

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

SWAP P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Wing Custom

You can use Racing Hard tires to increase HP / Top Speed. In my opinion it's enough even on Le Mans and the grip is very good this way. Up to you.

View attachment 1261255View attachment 1261256View attachment 1261257View attachment 1261258

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Wow! Great tune, the car is a blast! Thank you

Hi Praiano I have another request for you when you get the time for it, Could you please do a tune for the Mazda3 '19 with the 787B quad rotor swap, maxed for all tracks?

Thanks

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

Engine SWAP VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)

Very good top speed , for more grip you can use Racing medium tires , you'll still have a decent speed.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom

View attachment 1261120View attachment 1261121View attachment 1261122View attachment 1261123
View attachment 1169139View attachment 1169140

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. I did add the Ultra High Speed Turbo for a bit more HP and I stretched out 5th gear to 360. Thanks.

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - SWAP - All Tracks - 1.34
SWAP : CTR38-CTR3 (Ruf CTR3)

Wide car
Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side ST - Rear A - Wing A

Just a good 700PP car , no diffuser option is a few more fast for Le Mans but for others track more grip is needed.

View attachment 1259929View attachment 1259930View attachment 1259931View attachment 1259932

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Now this car is absolutely Smooth like butter . Super fast pickup speed and it turns corners so easy without losing speed . I managed to get 2nd pole position on first lap of Le Mans with a time 4:02. Really enjoyed this

Mazda 3 '19 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

Engine SWAP : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing A

Just a bit lazy front end but ok. Excelent on Le Mans.

ma1.jpeg
ma2.jpeg
ma3.jpeg
ma4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Latest Posts

Back