PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Don't forget some ultimate spare parts such as camshaft, not visible in the graphic.
only carbon shaft and titanium connecting rods are visible.

In this case, buy piston stroke high S, then it will fit.
The parameter in the gear for the revolution is then correct.
ok i will watch

yes of course
And this is correct?

s4 - copie.jpg

SF23 Super Formula / Honda '23 - 947 PP - Racing Soft Tires - Fuji - 1.32

New update after some races testing best options. Final 2d at 3 seconds with some mistakes. To do 8 laps after first pit , 7/8 , a lighter car help to save some rubber . Use Brake balance +5 and never late brake 1st turn and before chicane. It pay better and save a lot of tires.
I use TC1. Up to you. Tomorrow i'll win this Fuji race. Very good race indeed.

EDIT: ANTI LAG SYSTEM STRONG ON

View attachment 1251852View attachment 1251853View attachment 1251854View attachment 1251855

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
YES to this setup! Thank you!
This tuning took a track that I really don't enjoy and made it drivable. The front-end grip (hookup) is fantastic for that terrible sequence of turns heading into the home stretch.

I wanted to try this tune with hard tires to see if I could do a no-pit race, but more than halfway through I was still 16 sec back and losing ground. I changed to a Soft/Soft strategy and it worked like a charm! The gearing changes really made a difference as your power is much more useful with a slightly taller first gear and the split in the transmission settings are perfect for Fuji - no idea how that would be on the other two tracks as I won those races without much problem or mods.

By the time I hit the third lap I was within 5 seconds of the lead and in third place. A bit of rain made it interesting halfway through lap 7, and I was due for a tire change anyway. I stayed on softs and the rain was only mild for a few laps, then dried up again. I finally crawled back from 15 sec behind after pitting to the front of the pack by lap 12. Won with 7.544 sec to spare!! Thanks again!!

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track -1.34

Wide body car.
Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom
Now with the extra engine parts it's possible to set the car at 700PP with original engine and racing hard tires. Would need a bit more top speed but it's ok. The grip and handling is fantastic.
This is one of the top 5 road cars i prefer together Lotus Elise 111R since all GT games.

t1.jpg
t2.jpg
t3.jpg
t4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
BMW M3 '03 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Rear diffuser or not - SWAP -1.32

Swap engine 65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3
Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front B - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

With rear diffuser , favor the grip for turny tracks , not so good for the top speed.
No diffuser is faster with a few less grip. For this let the same front & rear downforce proportion on the graph.

View attachment 1255327View attachment 1255328View attachment 1255329View attachment 1255330

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. Still works fine for 1.34. Thanks.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34
Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

Fantastic clean handling. Superior grip not so good top speed. The car stay behind of the best cars on Nordschleife for example but losing ground on straight.
Perfect for Suzuka , Laguna seca or any grip turny track.

View attachment 1265179View attachment 1265180View attachment 1265181View attachment 1265182

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Could you please add the gearbox settings? The second screenshot is duplicated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Ferrari 500 Mondial Coupé '54 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.34
I saw this car several times in the legend cars garage without spending the money on it. Finally it was a very good buy. This car is fantastic , perfect balance for Nordschleife or any track needing driving precision. A must.
You can use the stock rims but i prefer using a custom one because you can set the rim's wide.

f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hello again Mr.Praiano, would be possible for you to update the Renault R.S.01 gt3 and to please take a look to see if you can make a time for the Megane Trophy ‘11 700pp build . Thank you once again . I am absolutely in love with the 02 viper tune you released recently, that is the car I use to always use while playing with my older brother on PS1 as a child. All I had to do was put the red paint job with the white stripes and it was ready to go with your tune. 😎

Ferrari 500 Mondial Coupé '54 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.34
I saw this car several times in the legend cars garage without spending the money on it. Finally it was a very good buy. This car is fantastic , perfect balance for Nordschleife or any track needing driving precision. A must.
You can use the stock rims but i prefer using a custom one because you can set the rim's wide.

View attachment 1266401View attachment 1266402View attachment 1266403View attachment 1266404

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I agree,this is an amazing car,it’s not the prettiest of cars but the chassis is almost perfect. I can do the whole 700pp Le Mans race on a set of Racing Soft tyres and get 5.5 laps of fuel.

Back