PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,931 comments
Would dropping the rear ride height help with oversteer under braking to keep more weight over the rear tyres?
You’re getting oversteer under braking due to the front natural frequency/springs being far too low, all the weight is being shifted to the front make the rear go light and oversteer

You’re getting oversteer under braking due to the front natural frequency/springs being far too low, all the weight is being shifted to the front make the rear go light and oversteer
and therefore, by increasing the frequency of the front shock absorbers, it would become drivable again? ...... :confused:
80% of our dear Laurent's 4x4s have this bad habit of kicking us out every time we brake......
I don't use them anymore.....
The Aventador, Veneno and other Nissan 4x4s are so unpleasant to drive that I've given them up......
I've tried playing with the differential and center differential, but nothing works..... :banghead: :banghead:
I'd like to point out that I enjoy all the other setups, without which I'd probably play GT7 a lot less.....
Thanks Mister Praiano.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:
and therefore, by increasing the frequency of the front shock absorbers, it would become drivable again?......:confused:
Well that and other settings I'd change but I won't comment further as to thread jack, just wanted to let Turbo know why he's getting oversteer under braking

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - SWAP - All Track - 1.34

SWAP ENGINE: VK45DE-GT-R (Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '08)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

After updates , the car suffer huge understeer tendency . I needed to cut some rear downforce and some rear ballast to control wheel spin.
Le Mans with FM1 = 3:55 minutes.
Very fast anywhere .

View attachment 1265787View attachment 1265788View attachment 1265789
View attachment 1265894

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Another dream machine!

I stopped at weight reduction 2, made the front anti roll =5 to get rid of the understeering, dropped the rear wing to 200°, lastly power at 79 and weight at 125kg.

It's like this engine was meant for this car!

Thanks Big Master P and happy Friday!

Would dropping the rear ride height help with oversteer under braking to keep more weight over the rear tyres?
This car is so lazy that i've used extremes settings for it. The sudden oversteer under strong braking giving angle on your wheel input only appear during this situation. It's easy to control when you manage your input , without late braking. I prefer to let the car alive.

Hey bud,

Been trying to find your SF23’s set ups, is there more than just 1 than the Fuji Honda one? Have you done a Toyota one? Would love a set up that cures the Gearbox seems to chug along to quickly.

Hey bud,

Been trying to find your SF23’s set ups, is there more than just 1 than the Fuji Honda one? Have you done a Toyota one? Would love a set up that cures the Gearbox seems to chug along to quickly.
Aren’t they pretty much the same?

Hey bud,

Yes , Honda and toyota SF23 are the same cars. I only have a Fuji because it's the only very hard and rewarding event of all. In my opinion.

No worries man! I was just curious, am just struggling to find a good balance with the gearbox. Seems both Honda & Toyota engines go through the gears so quickly but the sound doesn’t match the RPM’s, the Fuji one you have works but then if I take it to BMB Infield A it’s sluggish.

Mazda LM55 VGT (Gr1) - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka

The faster Gr1 car for 950PP Race on Suzuka. It could even be faster , only 1 race to test after setting the car. I've take a 0,500 penal , 3 mistakes .... It could be a 24:11 i think.
1 stop and no need to change tires.

View attachment 1160935View attachment 1160936

Gearbox is original.

View attachment 1160937View attachment 1160938

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Maestro, any chance of an update for this beauty?

Hello, and first, thank you so much for all the experience shared. You have multiplied the value and enjoyment of GT7 by 10!

I’m suffering in the recently added « Japanese 4WD challenge » on the Fisherman’s rally circuit. I’m always 2/3 seconds behind. Do you have recommended setups for rally/dirt?

Thanks again!

Hello, and first, thank you so much for all the experience shared. You have multiplied the value and enjoyment of GT7 by 10!

I’m suffering in the recently added « Japanese 4WD challenge » on the Fisherman’s rally circuit. I’m always 2/3 seconds behind. Do you have recommended setups for rally/dirt?

Thanks again!
Hello , sorry but i don't have any dirts settings. I almost never drive this kinds of events. I remember to win there after some attempts. Just don't overdrive the car , just follow the line , no late braking , no rush.

Mercedes AMG C63S '15 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.37
me1.jpeg

Going to try and beat the IRL Mercedes AMG One Nordschleife lap time with this tune. Didn't think the C7 ZR1 had the potential to turn this well and outpace some hypercars!

Blue moon bay.

I'll soon. I have two 700PP request to finish first.
To be fair, the old setting is still pretty good - to me, anyway. In fact, it’s almost too fast for Suzuka. I’ve noticed that upping the rear downforce decreases the pp, then upping the front brings it back up (I have no idea why this is, of course!)

With both maxed, the pp comes in at just over 950 on softs, so I’m gonna take her for a spin right now.. 👀

Last edited:
Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans Rain
Rims Width Wide - Offset Wide.

It 's not really a setting . I've just maximized the car for max power x Grip for the 700PP . Now the car have a decent top speed and still the amazing grip.
I did 3 race with the same conditions , it seems it hapen a lot to need only 1 stop lap 3 for Intermediary tires and spend the last 3 laps with an almost dry track.
This kill your Intermediary tires very fast. So i have to drive at the side of the road where the tarmac still have some water to maintain my tires ok till the last lap.

View attachment 1154159View attachment 1154174

Gearbox. is only a custom one set at 330kmh. It work good for low RPM early shift / Gas consumption at 6.

View attachment 1154161

Looking for a wet tarmac to feed my tires till the finish.
View attachment 1154162View attachment 1154163View attachment 1154164

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. Thanks.

Ford Mustang GR3 Road car - 700PP (Maxed) - Racing Soft tires - All track - 1.37

I've never did GR3 Road cars because there is no way to match them in this class.Trying PP or weight x power matching performance is impossible. It's a shame because they are a very good cars to drive.
Testing this Mustang againt some others top 700PP was a excelent option. Nordschleife or SPA .... (not so good on Le Mans due to few lower top speed )
I love the car and now i'm happy to find a way to race it in a online room.

f1.jpeg
f2.jpeg
f3.jpeg
f4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mazda RX500 '70 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - Le Mans -1.30

Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Shift at just before the limiter max RPM. FM1 for 3 laps , 3:56 lap dry conditions.
No downforce on this car , take care at high speed under strong brake. But it's ok , it's almost tamed.

View attachment 1236155View attachment 1236156View attachment 1236157View attachment 1236158View attachment 1236159

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

This is the best thing ever!
I love it so much, riding around France in a spaceship is the literal best!

Thanks so much Mr.P!

Small edit: need one more kg the get the most out of it. Since the updates, it has lost some rotational G's.
Still a phenomenal ride, out of this world even!

Last edited:
Ford Mustang GR3 Road car - 700PP (Maxed) - Racing Soft tires - All track - 1.37

I've never did GR3 Road cars because there is no way to match them in this class.Trying PP or weight x power matching performance is impossible. It's a shame because they are a very good cars to drive.
Testing this Mustang againt some others top 700PP was a excelent option. Nordschleife or SPA .... (not so good on Le Mans due to few lower top speed )
I love the car and now i'm happy to find a way to race it in a online room.

View attachment 1285217View attachment 1285218View attachment 1285219View attachment 1285220

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. I never considered this car until now. Thanks.

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All track - 1.31
Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear Wing Custom

View attachment 1250852View attachment 1250853View attachment 1250854View attachment 1250855

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
For Tokyo rain I used this tune and put sport hard under it and put the added weight to 0 and added all the ultimate engine tunes. This car hit the 600pp and can win tokyo easy! It is a really nice car to ride and very fast on the straight!

Last edited:
Back