PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,930 comments
Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around

I can do all the GR4 races ,like WTC 700 , for the consumption i put eco at 6 short shifting , or any 700PP race with roads cars.It very easy to drive . Fast as the lighting.. One another weapon.

-Wide body
-Aero Parts
-Skirts

View attachment 1126357View attachment 1126358View attachment 1126359View attachment 1126360

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Cant seem to get the forward downforce numbers with what I am able to purchase.
I can only get 100/220.
Only 1 splitter option.
Also you never define if the wing should be high or medium, does this make the difference in max front downforce maybe?

Cant seem to get the forward downforce numbers with what I am able to purchase.
I can only get 100/220.
Only 1 splitter option.
Also you never define if the wing should be high or medium, does this make the difference in max front downforce maybe?
Yes you're right , it's an old setting december 2022 and the news parameters only allow the 100 downforce max value.
No , custom wing low / medium or high don't make any difference. Same values range for all configurations.
I have a new swap engine recent setting , for sure the numbers are fitting the original engine.
Audi TTS '14 - 600 PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo Rain event -Swap-1.34

I tried a lot of you're 600pp tunes for Tokyo and with a lot of tunes I won the race, at the moment I am trying the Ford tune and I don't get the job done. What kind of lap times are you getting with the Ford rs tune. With a car like the Audi sport quarttro, I get easely lap times under 2:09, but with the Ford I get lap times a little bit under 2:12.
For me, the Audi quarttro was one of the best cars for the Tokyo race. The Ferrari testarossa and the Porsche 959 87 where also very good and fast cars. The little bit changed tune for the Ferrari 308 gtb 75 that I mentioned a few posts earlier was a total blast

I tried a lot of you're 600pp tunes for Tokyo and with a lot of tunes I won the race, at the moment I am trying the Ford tune and I don't get the job done. What kind of lap times are you getting with the Ford rs tune. With a car like the Audi sport quarttro, I get easely lap times under 2:09, but with the Ford I get lap times a little bit under 2:12.
For me, the Audi quarttro was one of the best cars for the Tokyo race. The Ferrari testarossa and the Porsche 959 87 where also very good and fast cars. The little bit changed tune for the Ferrari 308 gtb 75 that I mentioned a few posts earlier was a total blast
For me the Swap GTO is the best for Tokyo, very easy to drive and glide through the corners, and no need to do pit stops since the engine has excellent fuel economy at FM1 on that track, and even with mostly consumed tires you can finish the race, but you’ll lose 2-3 seconds compared to fresh tires.

This car is so lazy that i've used extremes settings for it. The sudden oversteer under strong braking giving angle on your wheel input only appear during this situation. It's easy to control when you manage your input , without late braking. I prefer to let the car alive.
Which is why you're my favorite tuner. You know how to retain the car's character while still improving the handling.

I'm not a fan of meta tunes that result in neutral cars with no character.

DMC DeLorean S3 '04 - 700PP - Racing HArd tires - SWAP - All tracks -1.40

SWAP ENGINE : LS7 - Rampage

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

d1.jpeg
d2.jpeg
d3.jpeg
d4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
DMC DeLorean S3 '04 - 700PP - Racing HArd tires - SWAP - All tracks -1.37

SWAP ENGINE : LS7 - Rampage

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

You can add power and top speed for Le Mans , lowering front downforce but i set this car for grip first.

View attachment 1286659View attachment 1286660View attachment 1286661View attachment 1286662
View attachment 1166593

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Haha yesssss Praiano, cannot wait to try this tonight :swoon: Thank you so much man!

I've had enough of work today. I'm gonna tune her up and take her for a spin! Thanks Praiao. How's pizza season treating you? Any word from Logitech or any of the companies re: supplying a new direct drive wheel for you?

Ford Mustang GR3 Road car - 700PP (Maxed) - Racing Soft tires - All track - 1.37

I've never did GR3 Road cars because there is no way to match them in this class.Trying PP or weight x power matching performance is impossible. It's a shame because they are a very good cars to drive.
Testing this Mustang againt some others top 700PP was a excelent option. Nordschleife or SPA .... (not so good on Le Mans due to few lower top speed )
I love the car and now i'm happy to find a way to race it in a online room.

View attachment 1285217View attachment 1285218View attachment 1285219View attachment 1285220

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

A beautifull FR drive. Merci!

Last edited:
I've had enough of work today. I'm gonna tune her up and take her for a spin! Thanks Praiao. How's pizza season treating you? Any word from Logitech or any of the companies re: supplying a new direct drive wheel for you?
Hello.
Season pizza is back to normal after kids at school again.
Only strong tradewind season is bringing back some kiters from europe till december , so i can pay my bills and i also try to spare some money to fix my little boat to fish close to the beach. I need some extra hobby , only games for a +60 years old is not very healthy. For the moment i walk on the beach a lot , my surfboard is taking dust ....:guilty:.
Logitech , Fanatec or even Polyphony are not answering anything about my request.
The G29 is still working , it's a very heavy duty wheel , but i don't have anymore pleasure to drive with this wheel. The very poor feedback is not satisfactory at all. I'm a bit bored to play GT in this condition.
Have a good drive.

I don't know the point to swap engine without any gain . Just to put a Suzuki engine on an Alfa Romeo. Such a stupid idea.... :indiff:
Even more that you can buy tuning parts like titanium pistons , racing crank shaft... for 611HP and 400ft-lb / 690PP

View attachment 1286935
Well, you gain quite a lot of fuel efficiency by installing group 3 engine, don't you?

Logitech , Fanatec or even Polyphony are not answering anything about my request.
The G29 is still working , it's a very heavy duty wheel , but i don't have anymore pleasure to drive with this wheel. The very poor feedback is not satisfactory at all. I'm a bit bored to play GT in this condition.
Come on, to boost morale, install this livery to run on Tokyo Expressway, it relaxes you. ;)

Edit : deleting my screen capture for personal reasons

Last edited:
Well, you gain quite a lot of fuel efficiency by installing group 3 engine, don't you?
Yes , the stupid consumption bug for race cars could be a reason but why ? To race a Le Mans race that a time 30 min limits ?
At least i can understand for Tokyo or Sardaigne have numbers of laps limit.
Also , a Suzuki engine on a Alfa .....:scared: is like a Hyundai engine or an Ferrari. :scared::scared::scared::scared: it's obscene.

Dear Priano63 I really hate to bug you but could you please do a 700pp tune for the Jaguar XJ13 '66, I know it's a very expensive car but I am having rain related issues with it in the Europe France 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit 30 minutes. It's a very slippery car, much like the GT40 Mark I '66 car. I am very grateful for all your tunes that you did, that I asked for.

Hello, Maestro @praiano63 . I am always impressed at your tuning works on tons of cars. Currently I am wondering the fastest cars at 700PP with good handling and fuel efficiency. In this regard, could you recommend three or four best cars in your opinion? Thank you very much in advance. Fluffy from Tokyo.

Hello, Maestro @praiano63 . I am always impressed at your tuning works on tons of cars. Currently I am wondering the fastest cars at 700PP with good handling and fuel efficiency. In this regard, could you recommend three or four best cars in your opinion? Thank you very much in advance. Fluffy from Tokyo.
I’ll help out here, if I may, and recommend Tom’s Supra. Great car for Le Mans.

Also, if you like something quirky, the Alpine A220 is a joy.

I’ll help out here, if I may, and recommend Tom’s Supra. Great car for Le Mans.

Also, if you like something quirky, the Alpine A220 is a joy.
Thank you for your prompt recommendation. I will tune the above cars as Praiano does and check out the result!

Thank you for your prompt recommendation. I will tune the above cars as Praiano does and check out the result!
May I interject, I would recommend a downtuned Mazda 787b with fm6 can do it without refueling just changing tiers once to intermediate tires for the rain.

Last edited:
May I interject, I would recommend a downtuned Mazda 787b with fm6 can do it without refueling just changing tiers once to intermediate tires for the rain.
Thank you for a great information. I now try to detune my 787B in any ways to fit 700PP. It may be a fun work :)

Thank you for a great information. I now try to detune my 787B in any ways to fit 700PP. It may be a fun work :)
May I help with including my tune for the 787b?

Tires : Racing Hard
Suspension-
Body Height Adjustment : front:75 rear:85
Anti-Roll Bar Front : 5 Rear : 5
Damping Ratio(Compression) Front : 30 Rear : 30
Damping Ratio(Expansion) Front : 40 Rear: 35
Natural Frequency Front : 4.00 Rear: 4.00
Negative Camber Angle Front : 3.0 Rear : 2.5
Toe Angle Front : Open : 0.10 Closed : 0.20

Differential

Initial Torque Front: 0 Rear : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity Front: 0 Rear : 40
Breaking Sensitivity Front : 0 Rear : 50

Downforce Front : 800 Rear : 1400
ECU Output Adjustment : 70
Ballast : 200
Ballast Positioning : - 50
Power Restrictor : 74

Transmission Top Speed : 280
1st : 3.047 / 109
2nd : 2.209/ 150
3rd : 1.724 / 192
4th : 1.409 / 236
5th : 1.206 / 290
Final : 3.800
Front/Rear Break Balance 0

Turbocharger : None
Max Power :357BHP
699.40PP

May I help with including my tune for the 787b?

Tires : Racing Hard
Suspension-
Body Height Adjustment : front:75 rear:85
Anti-Roll Bar Front : 5 Rear : 5
Damping Ratio(Compression) Front : 30 Rear : 30
Damping Ratio(Expansion) Front : 40 Rear: 35
Natural Frequency Front : 4.00 Rear: 4.00
Negative Camber Angle Front : 3.0 Rear : 2.5
Toe Angle Front : Open : 0.10 Closed : 0.20

Differential

Initial Torque Front: 0 Rear : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity Front: 0 Rear : 40
Breaking Sensitivity Front : 0 Rear : 50

Downforce Front : 800 Rear : 1400
ECU Output Adjustment : 70
Ballast : 200
Ballast Positioning : - 50
Power Restrictor : 74

Transmission Top Speed : 280
1st : 3.047 / 109
2nd : 2.209/ 150
3rd : 1.724 / 192
4th : 1.409 / 236
5th : 1.206 / 290
Final : 3.800
Front/Rear Break Balance 0

Turbocharger : None
Max Power :357BHP
699.40PP
Thank you very very much for your kind support and sharing your tuning sheet! It helps me a lot and I will use it with an appreciation.

Latest Posts

Back