• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,926 comments
Toyota Himedic '21 - 550 PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Tracks - 1.36

Wide monster Van.
Rims up to you - Width Wide
Front A
Side B
Rear A
Full chassis / suspense / engine upgrade.
Excelent van , very fun to drive on turny track , i needed to tight the rear end , you have a precise wheel input entering a fast turn. It can be wild when free rear LSD. You can low both rear LSD 60 / 60 value to have a very alive dragon tail. I love it the way it is.

t1.jpeg
t2.jpeg
t3.jpeg
t4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
First off thanks again for the amazing tunes! I was wondering if I could get your help with recreating a real life car. Some of you may be familiar with the Youtubers Jimmy Broadbent, Super GT, and Misha Charoudin. In 2024 they are going to be racing the 24 hours of Nürburgring. I am trying to create their car in GT7. Some wonderful people have already created their livery, and now all I'm missing is a tune.

As far as I can find, the irl car has approximately 260hp and no aero. The lowest I can get it in game is 280hp which I am satisfied with. I've also done all the available weight reductions as I cannot find a reference for that. It will be running on racing slicks irl but I fear that won't be much fun in the game so I've decided on sports tires. Preferably sports hard.

Linked below is my very imperfect tune so far.

BMW M2 Competition '18
Wide Body
Rims Wide
Standard Aero Parts

https://ibb.co/WnV2J8v
https://ibb.co/FsWrDQ7

So far the tune is ok but I'm having some problems. For example on the exit of mini carousel the back end violently snaps around. Overall I can tell something is wrong in my tune but I am no master like Mr. P. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, I’m wondering if you own the Countach LP400 ‘74? It’s currently on the legendary dealership. If so, any chance you can work your magic on it when you have the time to do so please?

I tried tuning it myself but never really found my satisfied with my own tuning. I’m not a magician like you, many thanks for your amazing work as always!

Hi Praiano, I’m wondering if you own the Countach LP400 ‘74? It’s currently on the legendary dealership. If so, any chance you can work your magic on it when you have the time to do so please?

I tried tuning it myself but never really found my satisfied with my own tuning. I’m not a magician like you, many thanks for your amazing work as always!
I've tried to set the Countach LP400 ‘74 several times but it have totally broken physics , no way or no magic for it. Sorry.
The 25th anniv '88 is a good car, Just need an update ... soon.

Last edited:
First off thanks again for the amazing tunes! I was wondering if I could get your help with recreating a real life car. Some of you may be familiar with the Youtubers Jimmy Broadbent, Super GT, and Misha Charoudin. In 2024 they are going to be racing the 24 hours of Nürburgring. I am trying to create their car in GT7. Some wonderful people have already created their livery, and now all I'm missing is a tune.

As far as I can find, the irl car has approximately 260hp and no aero. The lowest I can get it in game is 280hp which I am satisfied with. I've also done all the available weight reductions as I cannot find a reference for that. It will be running on racing slicks irl but I fear that won't be much fun in the game so I've decided on sports tires. Preferably sports hard.

Linked below is my very imperfect tune so far.

BMW M2 Competition '18
Wide Body
Rims Wide
Standard Aero Parts

https://ibb.co/WnV2J8v
https://ibb.co/FsWrDQ7

So far the tune is ok but I'm having some problems. For example on the exit of mini carousel the back end violently snaps around. Overall I can tell something is wrong in my tune but I am no master like Mr. P. Any help would be very much appreciated!
The stock M2 comp is +400HP ! You really want a nerfed engine at 280HP ?

I've tried to set the Countach LP400 ‘74 several times but it have totally broken physics , no way or no magic for it. Sorry.
The 25th anniv '88 is a good car, Just need an update ... soon.
Yes this is the issue I had too, very annoying. Your swap tune for anniversary Countach is excellent, look forward to update in near future 🙂

The stock M2 comp is +400HP ! You really want a nerfed engine at 280HP ?
Yes, I know. But this is how the car is in real life. The 2020 330i is not available in GT7 so the M2 will have to do. It's being entered in the V2T RWD NLS class.

Last edited:
Yes, I know. But this is how the car is in real life. The 2020 330i is not available in GT7 so the M2 will have to do. It's being entered in the V2T RWD NLS class.

Yes , the look of the M2 is closer from 330I in the game perhaps. It seems that they will do a lot of weight reduction on the car they are working on , the 330I is a 3450 lbs stock , so a 3000 lbs result is acceptable. Also the 330I is a 50/50 weight distribution . You can use the ECU to reduce more HP down to 260HP.
The car is nice to drive. Still snap oversteer happening but nothing bad. Just out the corners at mid RPM and it'll be ok.
Also stay away from kerbs.
Just a quick tune.
m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg

Yes , the look of the M2 is closer from 330I in the game perhaps. It seems that they will do a lot of weight reduction on the car they are working on , the 330I is a 3450 lbs stock , so a 3000 lbs result is acceptable. Also the 330I is a 50/50 weight distribution . You can use the ECU to reduce more HP down to 260HP.
The car is nice to drive. Still snap oversteer happening but nothing bad. Just out the corners at mid RPM and it'll be ok.
Also stay away from kerbs.
Just a quick tune.
View attachment 1280835View attachment 1280836View attachment 1280837
Awesome!!!!! I'm so excited to try this! I'm going to share this everywhere. Thank you so much!

Nissan R92CP '92 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - Sardegna - 1.36

This car is laping 1:27 mid at FM1 out of traffic.

View attachment 1280426View attachment 1280427View attachment 1280428View attachment 1280429

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Praiano, you’ve done it again sir…

This car/[new 1.36] tune should be illegal at Sardegna 800! It makes a mockery of the grind (but that’s a great thing!).

I’m maybe just above average, and can turn sub-23:30 with this machine (I always leave 10-20 seconds out there, so my posted time can definitely be better). I imagine alien drivers can easily post 22.XX minute races.

Tokyo = 2,024,540/hr* (at 24:45 race time)
Sardegna = 1,873,391/hr (at 23:30 race time)
LeMans = 1,650,000/hr (if you do the “6 laps and wait at S/F” technique)
*CRB NOT guaranteed

Thank You, as always.

Attachments

• IMG_0523.png
    IMG_0523.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 15
This is my 3rd G29 . It was a gift from Logitech Brasil in 2017 , 6 years taking salty marine breeze all year long. Very heavy duty wheel.... but it's overwhelmed actually , mainly for the feedback of actual wheels.
View attachment 1280086
Hi Laurent , we could make a new donation for new wheel , maybe a new more performante Fanatec. I agree

Last edited:
Hi Laurent , we could make a new donation for new wheel , maybe a new more performante Fanatec. I agree
Hello Maxxi. I was thinking that Polyphony could this time help me with a wheel. They've never help me across more than a decade , making drivable and enjoyable cars for GT players all over the planet , for GT4 prologue / 5 / 6 / sport / 7.
I recieved enough donations money at beginning of the year to buy a VR2 , but they were not enough VR2 to sell when my brother from France visit me in march. Here in Brasil hardware is to expensive due to very high taxes.
My son is working making pizzas in Corsica till end of october. He could bring a wheel to me. I would love a VR2 but the priority is a wheel. G29 is at the end of his live.

Wide monster Van.
Front A
Side B
Rear A
Excelent van , very fun to drive on turny track , i needed to tight the rear end , you have a precise wheel input entering a fast turn. It can be wild when free rear LSD. You can low both rear LSD 60 / 60 value to have a very alive dragon tail. I love it the way it is.

View attachment 1280687View attachment 1280688View attachment 1280689View attachment 1280690

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

awesome thanks!

Wide monster Van.
Front A
Side B
Rear A

View attachment 1280687View attachment 1280688View attachment 1280689View attachment 1280690

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
thanks! was looking for this and you had it, thanks again

If Priano hasn’t already done it, I have a tune for it.

Hey Praiano, any chances for Nissan Fairlady 240ZG ‘71 getting updated with the new physics? Or your old tune is still viable?

Shelby Cobra 427 '66 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All tracks

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Wing Custom

I was doing another Tokyo rain setting , on sport hard , very fun and tricky , but when i was driving the car to finish on the Nordschleife , it was so fun and good to drive that i did a tune for it on medium tires. You can fight with any top 5 600PP cars around the green hell.

View attachment 1166091View attachment 1166092

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.035
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1166093View attachment 1166094View attachment 1166095View attachment 1166096

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Works well for the Cobra Daytona Coupe. I did stretch out top gear a little bit. Thanks.

Hi Praiano, is in your plan to do tunes for classic cars without rear custom wing?
I mean, I think cars like classic Ferrari or Miura are beautiful with original silhouette and the custom wing break it a little.
For example, your AM Db5 tune is absolutely driveble.
thanks for your work

Back